Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims in her recent " haven't I done so, so well" gym vlog that the first picture was taken October 2018.

However have a look at her one year on C Section and " mental health" vlog from August 2018 ,where she's posing away in the same " smokin red hot" Kevin Kline's šŸ¤­
Now I'm not saying the ramming hasn't toned her up, I just think we're being a wee bittie fibilicious about how much has changed. Naughty, naughty Reb, not another boob šŸ˜²

See above for photograph, posted at same time šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate praising her especially based on looks and weight but yes sheā€™s got a great figure. I donā€™t think sheā€™s particularly pretty but sheā€™s definitely not ugly.
However itā€™s just another lie. Itā€™s not a true before picture.
If itā€™s transformation programmes surely the PT should be taking photos on the first day in fitted gym kit not underwear and then another fitted gym kit pic on last day. Maybe with measurements and fat percentage underneath.

Thatā€™s how the transformation pics work for the PTā€™s at the gym I go to work anyway.

I find it weird that she would pose in her underwear and post on social media.

Reactions: 27
I hate praising her especially based on looks and weight but yes sheā€™s got a great figure. I donā€™t think sheā€™s particularly pretty but sheā€™s definitely not ugly.
If itā€™s transformation programmes surely the PT should be taking photos on the first day in fitted gym kit not underwear and then another fitted gym kit pic on last day. Maybe with measurements and fat percentage underneath.

Thatā€™s how the transformation pics work for the PTā€™s at the gym I go to work anyway.

I've never posed for underwear shots either to promote my gym!
But then I don't have a PT that follows me, and countless other women, throught out a session filming my backside for his social media output!

As I said I couldn't care how she looks, just about the others she continually affects.

And no Reb, I'm not teeny, tiny or blonde, or jealous. I am however older, wiser and can lift substantially bigger weights than you any day šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Rammis grid sheā€™s on a before and after pic
Sheā€™s bound to be the talk of the school gates šŸ˜†šŸ˜³šŸ˜†
Is it actually a recent before tho, or has he used the same one she has, from when they still lived in their "nice starter home"?!

Reactions: 9

Any decent PT would be showing the stats,the measurements, the dates the photos were taken etc.

I donā€™t believe a bloody word of it.

Iā€™d also like to question Rami as to why there are no dates on her photos, when there are on the other ā€œtransformationā€ photos on his page.... šŸ§

Reactions: 16
Look at the thumbnail from this video almost exactly a year ago. Methinks Edgy's current 'before' photo may not be as recent as she is suggesting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Those before and after pictures remind me so so much of the bullshit Juice Plus posts that infest Facebook, where the before is taken in unflattering lighting, posture, clothing etc, and the after is more about the photography than the actual results.
This Rami comes across as a crap trainer, I wouldn't have him train me, even for free! Where are the actual quantitative results, the pounds, the inches gained and lost etc. Not just some shoddy pictures. They mean nothing!

Reactions: 18
Any decent PT would be showing the stats,the measurements, the dates the photos were taken etc.

I donā€™t believe a bloody word of it.

Iā€™d also like to question Rami as to why there are no dates on her photos, when there are on the other ā€œtransformationā€ photos on his page.... šŸ§
Someone wants to go on and gushingly ask just how long that " amazing, inspirational transformation" took and what sort of nutritional guidance he's qualified to give šŸ¤­

Could the long awaited " 90 Day Reveal" be tonights vlog............? šŸ¤”šŸ˜² šŸ¤„
" A Q&A with my new Best, Bestest, Belting Buddy Rami ( post BD weekend we had a kindly gifted chum slot to fill!)"šŸ˜‰

Dear lord are we also going to get undi shots of Pat now šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Went back to screenshot the rest of the replies but shock horror itā€™s been deleted. The original commenter replied ā€œnothing positive about a picture of you in your underwearā€
I didn't think it was boring, I thought it was spot on! šŸ˜‚ also, not negativity, just am observation šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Yup sheā€™s very misleading AGAIN!!! Clearly says ā€œfor the last four monthsā€ yet the pic was taken some time before November last year! Why deceive people ??? Itā€™s so pointless. You look good just be real šŸ˜” you really are missing the point. It is just me or is she getting worse with tripping over her words? Itā€™s so so distracting.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sad fact is, no one gives a shite about her transformation! I think the first photo was old house and not long after Poppy so not even a proper transformation.
I donā€™t doubt she has been to the gym and had results but she canā€™t even be honest with herself
The transformation before picture is taken in the kitchen of the old house as you can notice the wooden worktop and the white windows definitely not taken in January when she started at the gym so yet another lie.

Reactions: 11
The transformation before picture is taken in the kitchen of the old house as you can notice the wooden worktop and the white windows definitely not taken in January when she started at the gym so yet another lie.
The before picture looks like itā€™s in her old kitchen? They were in there last October?

Reactions: 5
What a strange thing to lie about. Does she not value her integrity at all?

She is so untrustworthy, I would hate to be thought of like that.

Just as an aside Iā€™ve also been working on my body, every morning 6am prior to children getting up, although sometimes with a toddler, I do my Shaun T, made a big difference.
I do it for me though, not to post underwear selfies on social media for strangers to look at.
The very notion of doing that! šŸ˜±šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 23
That shade of blonde looks so bad with her skin tone. She'd be better off with a darker, more golden blonde.

Reactions: 5
I just donā€™t understand , as always

Sheā€™s banging on about this being ā€œall for her mental health and not about physical changesā€ but she has been banging on about wanting a big bumšŸ¤® and wanting to tone up? Why would you go on a ā€œtransformation programmeā€ if you didnā€™t want to physically TRANSFORM???

Is this just a gate way into the olay mental health #ad??

Shady shady shady (not just the tan)

Reactions: 14
The before and after photos are misleading. Iā€™m currently doing an 8 week transformation programme at the gym and the PT has told us she wants us in the same clothing for our after pics so they are like for like. Same clothes with the same waistline, identical angles/lighting etc, donā€™t apply fake tan. None of this bothers me because I know there is going to be a huge difference between the pictures because Iā€™ve stuck to the diet & trained hard. One of my biggest bugbears is dishonest PTs!

Reactions: 19
Sorry not inspired by any of those " healthy lunches". Polystyrene loaf anyone with booooooter?
Also just remember how teeeeeny tiny that " goats cheese tart" was in the shopping haul, and they're sharing it šŸ˜œ
Look closely when she sticks her tray of sweet potato in the oven, what IS Pat so intent on watching on the phone?
Is he face timing Rami, or just watching an inspirational video from him on how to roast belting sweet potato............because that's what it looks like šŸ¤”

• Haha
Sorry not inspired by any of those " healthy lunches". Polystyrene loaf anyone with booooooter?
Also just remember how teeeeeny tiny that " goats cheese tart" was in the shopping haul, and they're sharing it šŸ˜œ
Look closely when she sticks her tray of sweet potato in the oven, what IS Pat so intent on watching on the phone?
Is he face timing Rami, or just watching an inspirational video from him on how to roast belting sweet potato............because that's what it looks like šŸ¤”
Sneaky product placement?!?! šŸ˜

Reactions: 3
Thereā€™s a few comments on Ramis insta now asking for dates when the photos were taken/how long it took etc. He hasnā€™t replied as yet...!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.