Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s not about body transformation why show the pic makes no senses and why does she hold her hand like that ?? Looks so stupid🙄

Reactions: 12
Not long ago she said she wanted a bikinibody and people had to tell her every body is a bikinibody😳

Reactions: 14
Sad fact is, no one gives a shite about her transformation! I think the first photo was old house and not long after Poppy so not even a proper transformation.
I don’t doubt she has been to the gym and had results but she can’t even be honest with herself

Plus, he has the cheek to talk about eating habits??!! Naughty vests etc and all. Both their diets are atrocious, all cheap white bread etc. No anount of protein shakes and amino slushes are going to out run a bad diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like even the after photo is older too? Like, shes very slim in it, but looking at her most recent pics she seems to have gone even smaller? Or maybe not older, but done at a less flattering angle?

Reactions: 4
Plus, he has the cheek to talk about eating habits??!! Naughty vests etc and all. Both their diets are atrocious, all cheap white bread etc. No anount of protein shakes and amino slushes are going to out run a bad diet.
And the value fish fingers
Loads of Yorkshire puddings
The fans
The gin

Yes such a fitness icon.

Reactions: 11
I feel like even the after photo is older too? Like, shes very slim in it, but looking at her most recent pics she seems to have gone even smaller? Or maybe not older, but done at a less flattering angle?
The after photo looks to have been taken since they came back from holiday? So probably in the last week or so?

17C2D780-67CB-4CDD-9393-287615FFE7CD.jpeg Think you’ll find your phone autocorrected ‘wish I’d been gifted it sooner.’

• Haha
The mummy cool top is reduced I like it but think Mrs Meldrum has spoilt it and begrudge giving them money.
It's so hard as like the brand

Has she breached her hair again?
It's the wee tea pot pose again.
Where's she off today.
Things must be bad if she's back to crystals

Saw something on freinds. Facebook made me laugh it was recent pic of trump and the queen with her crown on.

Apparently the tiara is made from rubies presented to the Queen from the people of Burma ( many moons ago) to protect the Queen by warding off evil! Make of that what you will.

I think I have stop watching Meldrum vlogs.
I'm not on her Insta but love having a laugh here.
Watching you tube just makes me angry
Nicer more interestingly people to follow.
She self destruction of channel.
I don't think majority if sheep can relate to so many holidays, so much pampering and self care and gym obsession.
Trouble is @Kermit the sheep clearly don't care what she puts up on the net they're such a bunch of "stone cold loosers" - in the words of Corbyn.
I don't follow her on insta either.I would just be too tempted to say something and her sheep would attack me!!! She's an ungrateful little brat and her following don't really care that she's racist as they're just as bad as her 😓

Reactions: 7

Another square, another signpost! Well if she will keep holding her hand up it’s too tempting not to! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think these idiots need to look up the definition of the word “inspirational”

She is not inspirational.

bleeping morons.

Reactions: 14
Christ how awful
Why is it when someone says one negative thing or just one thing that becca doesn’t agree with they are labelled as some kind of troll? And to respond with a dig at someone’s looks does not really get her point across very well🙄
I know....esp when the whole post isn't supposed to be about looks!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.