Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just gets better and better. With the world of social media/youtube influencers growing so much, and so many companies using them to promote their products and services, if I was a TV producer I'd be making a documentary about this aeful shallow shady world and what these under hand liars are getting away with..... I'm no Stacey Dooley but that's what this needs, someone to majorly expose this whole sham!!!!!
If any of them had any brains they would do an insiders expose - the dark world of Channel Mum and influencers.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen the massive loss Insta followers over last several days from 22nd may.
It can't be all blocking.
Did we think some stayed around comeback now off.

It's steady and constant losses like 50 a day so unlikely be glitch.
If this kept on for weeks she could see assume decrease in followers.
Think her you tube is still rising
It's Insta she taking a hammering.

The Facebook page seems gone for good. Will Lee return to Insta?
I guess minus fb and Lee posting girls slightly less exposed.

Without fb she doesn't have collective over 200k followers she lost 24k.

I think the fake reviews
The grabbing into anything that popular is love island/ cleaning
She's no niche.
Fake book reviews
Endless grabby affiliate links all of this demonstrates she desperate.

I member reading ages ago some influencers will make their Insta seem like an ad so followers think brands want to work with them.
I believe Sainsburys asda Iceland and Tesco have all worked with her in the past.
Maybe now no brands are knocking at the door and she's trying to save face.
Asda gifted the garden sofa.
Tesco gifted Disneyland and clothes
Sainsburys I thoitght was done via channel mum and gift card same as Matalan.
Iceland was channel mum.
Morrisons never gifted her anything or Waitrose so they safe.

How do I report

The ao fridge
Rami personal training
Sainsburys
As can't ASA dig and confirm if it's a freebie.
She's got away with Neilsons as dident show it.
She must be scared about Mrs hinch.

If we unfollow dislike and report that's way to show her we not trolls.

Reactions: 10
This just gets better and better. With the world of social media/youtube influencers growing so much, and so many companies using them to promote their products and services, if I was a TV producer I'd be making a documentary about this aeful shallow shady world and what these under hand liars are getting away with..... I'm no Stacey Dooley but that's what this needs, someone to majorly expose this whole sham!!!!!
Yes!! I can totally see a channel 4 hour long doc on this!! Who do we contact to pitch this idea to🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think her comeback plan is clear- jump on content or themes which work for other influencers. Charlotte Taylor does a weekly food vlog and mealplan, she always puts a lot of effort in to it all and it’s become one of her core standard videos- additionally TOMM has a great following and again ‘safe’ content.
Unfortunately she doesn’t have the passion for either of these areas and that’s shows.
I didn’t realise what a poisonous feed she had until she had her break. Now she’s back she’s polluting my feed- off you pop Rebs. I’m done
So true!! Prior to Liftgate, even her most loyal sheep begged her to stop posting so much gym content and she basically thumbed her nose at them. Now it’s so obvious that she is churning out the “popular” content and things that will get maximum engagement. I disagree that she has come out of this unscathed as I’m sure she loathes having to make content her audience actually enjoys, not to mention that she is having to try extra hard now. It’s a bit pathetic really!

Reactions: 13
For me, that actually makes it worse.

She didn’t think how it would come across by publicly welcoming her back? It’s awkward because they share the same “management”?

Sorry but no.

If she likes her as a person bla bla bla then why not privately send her a message? No need to do it publicly.

KE cannot claim to be that naive that she didn’t know how it would come across. That’s nonsense.

Basically she’s keeping to her baseline of sitting on the fence, trying to be best friends with everyone, and just being as “nice” as possible, no matter what.
Agree! Sometimes in life you have to stand by what you believe in! I have to hand it the Edgy, she at least said she thought Chris Ingram was disgusting and cut ties! Shame casual racism doesn’t seem to offend people!

I think i’m done now too guys. I can’t even “hate” watch them anymore!

NB. I may check back periodically for updates on Lee’s hole.
Me too, don’t wast his hardly at all but do check in here. So so happy not to have her fake feed in my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lucy’s aka Rebs reviews on items that were on her Blog. Who reviews toothbrushes?!

B68F53B5-F9F3-43BE-82C9-22C41760E589.png 32319E41-3E8E-4749-84D3-EB75B8D5A41D.jpeg

And the sunglasses and bubbles were all #af linked.

2AA7FCAB-C8E2-42BF-92BF-6E3019A77E6A.jpeg F12BD678-365F-4461-AFCC-B1D6211ECAF9.jpeg

Who was it that made a song and dance about fake amazon reviews!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I honestly believe that if any of her family and friends really cared for her they would cut off her internet access, the woman is making a Grade A tit of herself daily, surely it needs an intervention?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This Tattle thread can become a positive space for all to see! Katie Ellison even said she thinks spaces like Tattle increase the need for transparency which can only be a good thing.
We are not trolls.
We are not ashamed.
We are not bully’s.
We are disgruntled “customers”who have no choice but to voice our opinions on a forum such as this, as she will not allow open discussion or feedback.

We are anti racism.
We are anti homophobia.
We are anti false advertising and hidden pressurised selling to vulnerable young parents.

We are NOT trolls.
Absolutely very well said 👏😊

Reactions: 9
I honestly believe that if any of her family and friends really cared for her they would cut off her internet access, the woman is making a Grade A tit of herself daily, surely it needs an intervention?
Unfortunately it would seem that they are all as bad as each other.
Her Mother has made it clear from her various posts on here (under various but obvious pseudonyms) that she is also all about the money/status/wealth.
Lee is a lazy, workshy moron. He’s just lapping up all the free stuff while getting off on the fact that he doesn’t have to go out to work. He’s pathetic.
Her circle of friends all seem completely vacuous and with about 2 brain cells between them and they all seem to benefit from the free holidays/discounted hotel stays etc

She’s surrounded herself with people who all think the same as her - an echo chamber where no one questions her, they all just kiss her arse and tell her how wonderful she is.

It’s just depressing. Imagine that being your life?

Reactions: 19
Lucy’s aka Rebs reviews on items that were on her Blog. Who reviews toothbrushes?!

View attachment 21923View attachment 21924

And the sunglasses and bubbles were all #af linked in this now deleted blog post.

View attachment 21926View attachment 21927

Who was it that made a song and dance about fake amazon reviews!!
If only we could make her followers/fans aware if this even the most diehard would surely realise that she is dishonest and all about the money ! what a disgraceful way she is treating loyal followers I feel so sorry for those who are truly invested in this family , she has no integrity I am embarrassed I ever subscribed 😳😡

Reactions: 9

How to send a programme idea to channel 4

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think her niche is that she is a bit messy and scatty she should try to own that and go with it. I personally find her house being messy quite a relief, not everyone lives in a perfect home. Instead she is always trying to be something she is not which only adds to her fake-ness and annoys people. She doesn’t know who she is.

QUOTE="inspirespirit, post: 272643, member: 2800"]
Rebecca seems to flounder around, trying a bit of this and a bit of that basically copying what other people do but never really succeeding because she doesn't put the work into it. She needs to find her niche and stick with it. You can't really call her a mummy vlogger anymore as she barely parents those children. She isn't a make up vlogger. She isn't a cleaning vlogger cos she admits herself she is messy. She isn't a fashion vlogger. So she really doesn't have a 'thing'. I doubt very much the fitness will continue but if it does maybe she should just become a fitness vlogger and play to that audience. Nothing she does appeals to me anymore.

@Someonestolemyusername I must have been typing as you put your post up. lol. We virtually said the same thing.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
By looking at the positive reviews on Amazon for the daddy & me book they all look like her.

Carman & Christine has only ever reviewed mummy & me and daddy & me.

Marion - sounds like her with their past purchase. Social media diary.

JJ, also has questionable products they have bought and reviewed!! Trump mask 😷

View attachment 21903View attachment 21904View attachment 21905
View attachment 21906View attachment 21907
Donald Trump mask 😂😂😂😂 you couldn’t write this tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell

Her latest grid post

Aye, you duck off an rub some of those so so kindly gifted “crystals” you utter dick head.

Her orange face and ridiculous hair makes her look like a traffic cone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell

Her latest grid post

Aye, you duck off an rub some of those so so kindly gifted “crystals” you utter dick head.

Her orange face and ridiculous hair makes her look like a traffic cone.
That amazingly happy smile!! It’s so forced, and with the leg up she looks like she’s trying not to tit herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not going to screen shot it because I feel like that would be inappropriate.
But I have attached my message.
Her response was that she genuinely didn’t even think k of how it would come over welcoming her back, but that she knows in her shoes she would feel extremely nervous. Although she doesn’t agree with her actions or how she handles things, she likes her as a person and it’s very difficult as they have the same management. But in know way was it a support of her actions or casual racism.

Don’t jump on her response- it was so long and I’ve massively paraphrased it. She’s a genuinely nice lady.
I really like Katie and I was hugely disappointed with her publicly supporting Mrs Meldrum especially when her return was so vapid and void of any real remorse for her actions. As I have just said on Katie’s thread, her support essentially tells people that casual racism is ok and there are no consequences for intolerant and prejudiced behaviour. I just watched Katie’s last favourites video where she spent the last few minutes discussing Love Island and I found myself hearing “Mrs Meldrum” every time she says “Love Island”. She says it’s made people feel bad about themselves, they have missed a “massive trick” by not being more inclusive, it doesn’t sit right with her that there is no diversity, she is confident enough in herself that she knows it’s not real but it could be dangerous for people who aren’t as confident and self assured etc. Again, she manages to stay completely balanced on top of the fence that she is so comfortably perched upon, but she addressed both sides of the argument and didn’t just sweep it under the carpet. I have to ask why she couldn’t take the same approach for this situation?

Reactions: 11
I really like Katie and I was hugely disappointed with her publicly supporting Mrs Meldrum especially when her return was so vapid and void of any real remorse for her actions. As I have just said on Katie’s thread, her support essentially tells people that casual racism is ok and there are no consequences for intolerant and prejudiced behaviour. I just watched Katie’s last favourites video where she spent the last few minutes discussing Love Island and I found myself hearing “Mrs Meldrum” every time she says “Love Island”. She says it’s made people feel bad about themselves, they have missed a “massive trick” by not being more inclusive, it doesn’t sit right with her that there is no diversity, she is confident enough in herself that she knows it’s not real but it could be dangerous for people who aren’t as confident and self assured etc. Again, she manages to stay completely balanced on top of the fence that she is so comfortably perched upon, but she addressed both sides of the argument and didn’t just sweep it under the carpet. I have to ask why she couldn’t take the same approach for this situation?
Because she’s gutless.

Love Island is a tv show, she’s talking about people she’s never going to meet and who are unlikely to ever read what she has said about them. It’s safe to say what she likes about love island because it won’t ever actually effect her.

She won’t say anything like that about Rebecca Meldrum because it would mean having to actually confront someone she knows in real life. She hasn’t got the bottle. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.