Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just looking at the other 5 star reviews they have only ever reviewed 2 products - no points for guessing what the other one is šŸ˜‚
I just did my daily review check and thought the same! None of them verified either.
Also, who is this?:unsure:

Completely agree.

She doesnā€™t have any genuine interest in anything, so anything she jumps on just comes across as fake.
Itā€™s obvious that she does things purely for the financial pay off, but tries to dress up it every other way.
Sheā€™s just not good enough at any aspect if the business - sheā€™s not clever enough to play the game. She hadnā€™t got the marketing skills to properly sell to people - compared to people like Emily Norris as an example (who I canā€™t stand but who is very good at what she does)

As you say, the Meldrum brand was built on pregnancy/early years with the kids. Those days are gone - and she has nothing to fill that void. No genuine interests. Nothing sheā€™s really passionate about.

She needs to give it up. Itā€™s just so embarrassing.

Writing fake reviews for your own book? Sorry but the jig is up! Game over!!!!!
Erm hun, I think you'll find shes so so passionate about the gym and shes genuinely interested in having lots of so so deserved meeeeee time. Anyone that says any different is nothing but a gigantic troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In lieu of being able to change my name Iā€™ve changed my avatar to me.
We could do it in AA style....
Hi My Name is Leanne and Iā€™m an ex sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh ā€œLucyā€!! Sunglasses and cameras look familiar? Cringing so much for Rebecca right now, imagine having to write a positive review for your own book šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Verified purchase on the sunglasses and the Tomy eggs but not on the books and the free security system they got sent! Fake Amazon reviews now how much lower can she go!!

B62B3D7A-54EE-466D-90FB-FFF1E6C84930.jpeg
0E88443D-83AE-4169-AB21-716A75E1B9FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This Tattle thread can become a positive space for all to see! Katie Ellison even said she thinks spaces like Tattle increase the need for transparency which can only be a good thing.
We are not trolls.
We are not ashamed.
We are not bullyā€™s.
We are disgruntled ā€œcustomersā€who have no choice but to voice our opinions on a forum such as this, as she will not allow open discussion or feedback.

We are anti racism.
We are anti homophobia.
We are anti false advertising and hidden pressurised selling to vulnerable young parents.

We are NOT trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I like how Rebecca meant Earth Mother but put ā€˜Mother Earthā€™ in her original post.
I have seen a few Channel Mummers put the motherhood rising and raw motherhood hashtags on their posts. Ash Reid in her luxe living room with Gucci trainers and trained pose with her 3 year old in gifted Next...not quite the same as the natural no pain relief still bloody raw motherhood pics, but if the hashtag is trending letā€™s get on it eh?!
Mama Reid is a moron. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
By looking at the positive reviews on Amazon for the daddy & me book they all look like her.

Carman & Christine has only ever reviewed mummy & me and daddy & me.

Marion - sounds like her with their past purchase. Social media diary.

JJ, also has questionable products they have bought and reviewed!! Trump mask šŸ˜·

173D366A-31D0-411A-AA7D-0AECCB5CA1AF.png 2F5720A6-D1B4-4CE3-9C4F-8B04795E2C0C.png 63A8DDE6-E86D-4A5D-8847-A258E915129C.png
6C058A16-9C38-4432-9875-AB0C56578383.png A4CB1D43-6F4B-4757-8713-853E695D6415.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think her comeback plan is clear- jump on content or themes which work for other influencers. Charlotte Taylor does a weekly food vlog and mealplan, she always puts a lot of effort in to it all and itā€™s become one of her core standard videos- additionally TOMM has a great following and again ā€˜safeā€™ content.
Unfortunately she doesnā€™t have the passion for either of these areas and thatā€™s shows.
I didnā€™t realise what a poisonous feed she had until she had her break. Now sheā€™s back sheā€™s polluting my feed- off you pop Rebs. Iā€™m done
I stopped following her and mr brainless before there ā€˜breakā€™ and it felt good to get rid of them. With people unfollowing and her rate of blocking I wonder who is going to be left?

Reactions: 5
I think iā€™m done now too guys. I canā€™t even ā€œhateā€ watch them anymore!

NB. I may check back periodically for updates on Leeā€™s hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well she did always say she wanted to be called Lucy šŸ¤£... busted! What a saddo, and she calls us trolls the neck of it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her foot in that latest story! Looks like it needs a hobbit to attach itself to šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 4
If you go to Amazon for her book, the delivery is 1-3weeks so you cant even get it on time for fathers day like she promoted it. Absolute fail.....not that I would ever waste my money buying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you go to Amazon for her book, the delivery is 1-3weeks so you cant even get it on time for fathers day like she promoted it. Absolute fail.....not that I would ever waste my money buying it.
Oh wow! So it is! That's ridiculous! Mummy and me is next day, but daddy and me up to 3 weeks. Over printed the first one maybe thinking it would sell vast amounts? Daddy and me is print when an order comes in šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You canā€™t change your user name. Youā€™ll need to make a new account.
Just to clarify you can change your username, but you can't do it yourself - just pm me. Don't sign up for a new account as you're only supposed to have one. Hope that clears it up

Reactions: 7
This just gets better and better. With the world of social media/youtube influencers growing so much, and so many companies using them to promote their products and services, if I was a TV producer I'd be making a documentary about this aeful shallow shady world and what these under hand liars are getting away with..... I'm no Stacey Dooley but that's what this needs, someone to majorly expose this whole sham!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.