Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched her stories but did she actually say “or whatever it’s called?” duck me surely if you were going on about something you got your followers into you would know what it was actually called! 🤦🏼‍♀️
If she did that then she would be putting the effort in and we all know she gives zero f***s after all been there done that and worn the t shirt! @Violet Creams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just want to say I messaged Katie Ellison. Her response to me was very honest, and well put, and I fully respect her for being so open. Just wanted to say, Rebecca could learn an awful lot from that woman 👍🏻

Reactions: 18
I just want to say I messaged Katie Ellison. Her response to me was very honest, and well put, and I fully respect her for being so open. Just wanted to say, Rebecca could learn an awful lot from that woman 👍🏻
Rebecca could learn so much but @ChilliDog she dosent want to- her casual racism proves that! To be honest she cant string a sentence together- she will soon need to be scripted as she hasn't s clue what's she's on about and tbh no-one else has either....did she really go to uni?

Reactions: 7
Can you let us know what her response was? I’m interested to know what her thoughts are.

Can you let us know what her response was? I’m interested to know what her thoughts are.
I’m not going to screen shot it because I feel like that would be inappropriate.
But I have attached my message.
Her response was that she genuinely didn’t even think k of how it would come over welcoming her back, but that she knows in her shoes she would feel extremely nervous. Although she doesn’t agree with her actions or how she handles things, she likes her as a person and it’s very difficult as they have the same management. But in know way was it a support of her actions or casual racism.

Don’t jump on her response- it was so long and I’ve massively paraphrased it. She’s a genuinely nice lady.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I think her comeback plan is clear- jump on content or themes which work for other influencers. Charlotte Taylor does a weekly food vlog and mealplan, she always puts a lot of effort in to it all and it’s become one of her core standard videos- additionally TOMM has a great following and again ‘safe’ content.
Unfortunately she doesn’t have the passion for either of these areas and that’s shows.
I didn’t realise what a poisonous feed she had until she had her break. Now she’s back she’s polluting my feed- off you pop Rebs. I’m done

I’ve not watched her stories but did she actually say “or whatever it’s called?” duck me surely if you were going on about something you got your followers into you would know what it was actually called! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just for clarity & fairness she didn't say "or whatever it's called" in her post, this was misquoted

Reactions: 2
I think her comeback plan is clear- jump on content or themes which work for other influencers. Charlotte Taylor does a weekly food vlog and mealplan, she always puts a lot of effort in to it all and it’s become one of her core standard videos- additionally TOMM has a great following and again ‘safe’ content.
Unfortunately she doesn’t have the passion for either of these areas and that’s shows.
I didn’t realise what a poisonous feed she had until she had her break. Now she’s back she’s polluting my feed- off you pop Rebs. I’m done
There is nothing that she does that is unique and creative. She has no niche, nothing that makes her stand out in the crowd (in a positive way) her fashion videos are pedestrian, her "holiday" vlogs are boring, her cleaning videos are poorly done (and her house is always a mess) her gym content is amateur at best and her vlogs are staged af.

Since I unsubbed from her YouTube, unfollowing Pat and Becky blocking me, I've found more videos that I want to watch, and more Instagrammers that share positive and interesting content. Cheers Reb, you've done me a favour. 👍👍

Reactions: 12
Rebecca seems to flounder around, trying a bit of this and a bit of that basically copying what other people do but never really succeeding because she doesn't put the work into it. She needs to find her niche and stick with it. You can't really call her a mummy vlogger anymore as she barely parents those children. She isn't a make up vlogger. She isn't a cleaning vlogger cos she admits herself she is messy. She isn't a fashion vlogger. So she really doesn't have a 'thing'. I doubt very much the fitness will continue but if it does maybe she should just become a fitness vlogger and play to that audience. Nothing she does appeals to me anymore.

@Someonestolemyusername I must have been typing as you put your post up. lol. We virtually said the same thing.

I’m not going to screen shot it because I feel like that would be inappropriate.
But I have attached my message.
Her response was that she genuinely didn’t even think k of how it would come over welcoming her back, but that she knows in her shoes she would feel extremely nervous. Although she doesn’t agree with her actions or how she handles things, she likes her as a person and it’s very difficult as they have the same management. But in know way was it a support of her actions or casual racism.

Don’t jump on her response- it was so long and I’ve massively paraphrased it. She’s a genuinely nice lady.

For me, that actually makes it worse.

She didn’t think how it would come across by publicly welcoming her back? It’s awkward because they share the same “management”?

Sorry but no.

If she likes her as a person bla bla bla then why not privately send her a message? No need to do it publicly.

KE cannot claim to be that naive that she didn’t know how it would come across. That’s nonsense.

Basically she’s keeping to her baseline of sitting on the fence, trying to be best friends with everyone, and just being as “nice” as possible, no matter what.

Oh “Lucy”!! Sunglasses and cameras look familiar? Cringing so much for Rebecca right now, imagine having to write a positive review for your own book 🙈🙈🙈
Hilarious can we report review to Amazon and tell them it's the author!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Rebecca seems to flounder around, trying a bit of this and a bit of that basically copying what other people do but never really succeeding because she doesn't put the work into it. She needs to find her niche and stick with it. You can't really call her a mummy vlogger anymore as she barely parents those children. She isn't a make up vlogger. She isn't a cleaning vlogger cos she admits herself she is messy. She isn't a fashion vlogger. So she really doesn't have a 'thing'. I doubt very much the fitness will continue but if it does maybe she should just become a fitness vlogger and play to that audience. Nothing she does appeals to me anymore.

@Someonestolemyusername I must have been typing as you put your post up. lol. We virtually said the same thing.

Completely agree.

She doesn’t have any genuine interest in anything, so anything she jumps on just comes across as fake.
It’s obvious that she does things purely for the financial pay off, but tries to dress up it every other way.
She’s just not good enough at any aspect if the business - she’s not clever enough to play the game. She hadn’t got the marketing skills to properly sell to people - compared to people like Emily Norris as an example (who I can’t stand but who is very good at what she does)

As you say, the Meldrum brand was built on pregnancy/early years with the kids. Those days are gone - and she has nothing to fill that void. No genuine interests. Nothing she’s really passionate about.

She needs to give it up. It’s just so embarrassing.

Writing fake reviews for your own book? Sorry but the jig is up! Game over!!!!!

Also just looking at the other 5 star reviews they have only ever reviewed 2 products - no points for guessing what the other one is 😂

• Haha
Oh “Lucy”!! Sunglasses and cameras look familiar? Cringing so much for Rebecca right now, imagine having to write a positive review for your own book 🙈🙈🙈
Pathetic through and through. When this all fails (and its beginning to) and one or both have to get real work, no one, NO ONE locally would employ them. They are dishonest, unreliable and pretty unlikeable people, far from hardworking. Not what you look for in a good employee. They can't even manage this 'cushy number' well, how the hell they'd cope when it wasn't handed to them on a plate, I do not know. They need to secure their future in far more ways than the £££ signs in their eyes! Thick as mince! 😂

Reactions: 11
How can we change our usernames on here? I’m going to use my actual name.

How can we change our usernames on here? I’m going to use my actual name.
I've been considering this also. We have nothing to hide. The thing is, in doing that our stories and experiences with unresponded to comments, DMs, deleting and blocking can be proven as it's all there and can be matched up. 👍

@ChilliDog, with you sharing your conversation with Katie Ellis, you've been very open. Thankyou.

I've been considering this also. We have nothing to hide. The thing is, in doing that our stories and experiences with unresponded to comments, DMs, deleting and blocking can be proven as it's all there and can be matched up. 👍

@ChilliDog, with you sharing your conversation with Katie Ellis, you've been very open. Thankyou.
You can’t change your user name. You’ll need to make a new account. I didn’t even think when I first joined, don’t care that she knows who I am🤷‍♀️🤷 she did say once “these trolls need to use their actual accounts” well here I am reb. Come down south and see me

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.