Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Awhenny

VIP Member
I don't think it is an official ad, I think she is touting for business. She has burned her bridges with Tesco and next and now needs to find another company to earn her dollah.

Reactions: 19

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
That's a million percent Rebecca I remember lots of those things she's reviewed being mentioned down to the plane window sticker.
Honestly, what an absolute sad act she is.
Writing a fake review of her own book because she knows fine well that it’s a pile of dog shit.
I pity her.

• Haha

Genevieve

I loved watching the vlogs.My kids are teens and it reminded me of when they were younger.I used watch with my 14yr old daughter and to my shame it was her who saw through the fakery first...teens are more savvy I suppose.
Now all I can see is how set up it all is...every snapshot of their life requires set up and multiple retakes.And the sweet shots of R waking a sleeping Poppy from her mid morning nap involves setting a camera up to capture it all.How was I so stupid not to see through it all sooner

Goflorrie

Meldrums 44: Sorry, I ain't sorry,
You want Sainsbury's and personal care,
Better call Becky with the good hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
The before and after photos are misleading. I’m currently doing an 8 week transformation programme at the gym and the PT has told us she wants us in the same clothing for our after pics so they are like for like. Same clothes with the same waistline, identical angles/lighting etc, don’t apply fake tan. None of this bothers me because I know there is going to be a huge difference between the pictures because I’ve stuck to the diet & trained hard. One of my biggest bugbears is dishonest PTs!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh hell no, with the post in her stories about not caring about all the issues, it’s not hard to stay educated. Being uneducated about issues regarding gender equality and race inequality is not an excuse to be racist. Use the Internet and learn. It’s your job as parent to stay on top of those issues, so you don’t raise another generation of homophobic, racist and anti-Semitic little humans.
I really wish she would stop with all this faux concern she’s trying to push.

She doesn’t give a fuck about the environment or charity or the welfare of children (her own included) or anything else.

She only cares about herself, her own image, money and trying to pass herself off as some sort of z-list Instagram celebrity.

Don't know how she's got the cheek to post
"healthy" meals. It's blatant she's got some sort of issue with food and eats minuscule portions, just after Florrie was born to lose the baby weight her lunch was 2 ryvita a blob of dip and an orange 🤦‍♀️
Stick to what you're good at reb....
Erm...what is she good at?

• Haha
  • Wow

Star_seeker

There you go Reb I’ve done the work for you! You and adorable Poppy still promoting zoombaby just without splashing other people’s children all over the internet without permission. Not too hard really! ✌
Yes, its not hard to correct the image to stay within policy. I've gone back to the head teacher and am prepared to go higher if nothing is done. I've also commented on zoom_baby's post where they have reshared her picture (hi Rebecca, you can work out who I am now if you like 👋 ) I'm fuming, its totally ridiculous that she never learns

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Gym shark is shit though. Have no idea why it’s so popular. My 17yr old is constantly at the gym or playing sports. He’s also doing a sports related course at college and he had quite a bit of gym shark. It’s the stuff that bobbles the quickest and looks scruffy way before the Nike or under armour stuff or even the cheap sports direct stuff.
All Rebecca cares about is image though. Sod what the product is actually like or if it’s good quality- all she cares about is the tiny little label because in her warped mind that is of prime importance. She’s an utter brain dead bimbo.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
The transformation is a joke (she pretty much looks the same just;new hairdo/fake tan/lost post preg tummy)....
So sheep, you can have a body like me if:

You don't work (so have time to go to the gym)
Your husband doesn't work (so can do all the food shopping/cooking/childcare whilst you're at the gym)
You have grandparents willing and able to look after your kids whilst you're at the gym.
You are actively looking to NOT spend time with your children, so feel no guilt in missing time with them, including easter egg hunt.
You have been gifted free gym membership
You have been gifted a personal trainer

#relatable
You’ve hit the nail on the head here. There’ll be lots of mums out there (either working or stay at home) with young kids and a body they’re not completely happy with and they’ll see this ‘transformation’ and wonder ‘How can she do it but I can’t?’ Then they’ll end up feeling shit about themselves, inadequate and hopeless. When in reality the ONLY way this woman has achieved it is by living a life equivalent to a single woman or extremely wealthy WAG, neither of which most of her followers are. So who is she aiming this at? Oh yeah, her own ego.

• Heart

asedgyasawedgy

Reb is a naturally slim woman who has stayed slim through luck of her genes and eating small portions. She had some bloating around her tummy because she has had 3 children but we all watched her cut back and make slight changes to her diet which helped with the bloating/ belly long before the PT showed up. She looks the same at the end of this ‘transformation’ as the beginning because she hasn’t been going to the gym/ PT for anything other than a business arrangement. We all know the real Reb would not be happy with the ‘results’ had she been asked to pay for the PT sessions.

All that these last few months have done is give her a reason to flaunt her already slim body in front of men at the gym to boost her ego and make her feel like she’s still got it. Not to mention share images on the gram for the sheep to fawn over her, to hell with who it makes feel bad about their own bodies.

She is so fake and has 0 integrity but this whole scenario makes me feel a bit sorry for her. She clearly has very low self esteem and can’t think she has more to offer than her looks. As a mother of 3 girls it would do her good to find some confidence in herself that doesn’t come from the adoration of others.

• Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
I think i’m done now too guys. I can’t even “hate” watch them anymore!

NB. I may check back periodically for updates on Lee’s hole.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I honestly believe that if any of her family and friends really cared for her they would cut off her internet access, the woman is making a Grade A tit of herself daily, surely it needs an intervention?
Unfortunately it would seem that they are all as bad as each other.
Her Mother has made it clear from her various posts on here (under various but obvious pseudonyms) that she is also all about the money/status/wealth.
Lee is a lazy, workshy moron. He’s just lapping up all the free stuff while getting off on the fact that he doesn’t have to go out to work. He’s pathetic.
Her circle of friends all seem completely vacuous and with about 2 brain cells between them and they all seem to benefit from the free holidays/discounted hotel stays etc

She’s surrounded herself with people who all think the same as her - an echo chamber where no one questions her, they all just kiss her arse and tell her how wonderful she is.

It’s just depressing. Imagine that being your life?

Jade33

VIP Member
Disgusted at her story, everyone have a listen to my 7yr old read for 30 seconds, so I can post an #aff link to Amazon so u can pick up the book she's reading, while topping up our empty pot 👍 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Rebecca seems to flounder around, trying a bit of this and a bit of that basically copying what other people do but never really succeeding because she doesn't put the work into it. She needs to find her niche and stick with it. You can't really call her a mummy vlogger anymore as she barely parents those children. She isn't a make up vlogger. She isn't a cleaning vlogger cos she admits herself she is messy. She isn't a fashion vlogger. So she really doesn't have a 'thing'. I doubt very much the fitness will continue but if it does maybe she should just become a fitness vlogger and play to that audience. Nothing she does appeals to me anymore.

@Someonestolemyusername I must have been typing as you put your post up. lol. We virtually said the same thing.

Completely agree.

She doesn’t have any genuine interest in anything, so anything she jumps on just comes across as fake.
It’s obvious that she does things purely for the financial pay off, but tries to dress up it every other way.
She’s just not good enough at any aspect if the business - she’s not clever enough to play the game. She hadn’t got the marketing skills to properly sell to people - compared to people like Emily Norris as an example (who I can’t stand but who is very good at what she does)

As you say, the Meldrum brand was built on pregnancy/early years with the kids. Those days are gone - and she has nothing to fill that void. No genuine interests. Nothing she’s really passionate about.

She needs to give it up. It’s just so embarrassing.

Writing fake reviews for your own book? Sorry but the jig is up! Game over!!!!!

Reactions: 18

Bubblegum & Rosie

She has admitted she is obsessed with the gym. Doesn’t hide the fact that she is her happiest when she is there and not with her children/family which is so sad! She thinks she gets away with it by pulling the mental health card! “I deserve me time or my anxiety will come back” 🙄🙄 she could literally go anytime but chooses to go when she could be doing nice things with the girls!

Big question today though, has she gone ahead with the ASDA delivery for this week ? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 18