Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
Ramis deleted all comments regarding the before picture and blocked me for liking comments.

Reporting Rami and the Unit gym to the ASA saying the old pictures misleading and that I think it's gifted therefore should n3 labelled as as #AD they can dig then and confirm it's paid for or gifted and then pass onto CMA.

I wonder if the sheep look at Ramis page as rebs posted same pic.
I hope some saw the comments and it made them think.

Reb gained 60 followers yesterday after losing each day I feel due to this post and transformation.
They have both financially benefited it's a business arrangement she's not a good friend.
Make some wonder if Lee's is also free.
When will we see that boys reveal?

Such a shame lolas page taken down.as there's no where we can put the false before picture out there.
Will current sheep take it all In and new sheep gained.
I wish a journalist would cover this as it's laughable.
Love island fan Mrs Meldrum faked transformations photo and lied about paying for personal trainer.
She seems to get away with it every time as she so smug and mentally strong it's all water off a ducks back.
She still gives 2 f**ks and has learnt nothing.

I

I saw that.
That can be reported to ASA if it's seemed she's unqualified and giving out fitness/medical advice.
Like boden cures anxiety.
Reiki is long forgotten.

The money pot is empty 😢 Come on sheep how can she make murder mansion homely now that brands won't work with her.
Living with that house forever as it is be great punishment.
It's not aspirational and it doesn't look great on the gram .
Soon even the Conways will have a better kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
When did she start the gym? She was feeling body confident enough to post quite a tonned looking photo of her to the gram of her in a swimming costume on 12 January.

Edit: cross post that's the one oliviapope!
Her first PT session was the 14th January.

So she looked like her swimming costume photo on Day 1, and then she shared that other imagine on the 20th February.
There is little or no difference in the way her body looks on the 20th Feb to how it looks in the “after” photo - aside from the ridiculous tan.

It’s.all.a.big.fat.lie

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Their vlog was hilarious! Edgy does a food haul then pat has to sort it all out becasue she’s filled up the freezers with fish fingers and Yorkshire puddings 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
5 days back and 13 grid posts. Someone is definitely trying to push the apology as far down as possible.

Maraco

She posted that ' transformation ' because she's a classic narcissist as we well know. She craves the adulation and adoration. It's like her crack cocaine. Her faux humble, shy, socially unsure, anxious spiel is a load of shite that manipulates all the silly huns and lovelies into believing she has a soul. She is morally vapid.

Greyson

The sitting room was nicer before, it needed some decorating sure but it was better bright than it is now.
64F51C8E-8598-4032-9224-61C51D35E8A8.jpeg

Redbreast

VIP Member
All I could think straight away when I saw the post about her friend buying her the leggings and then the post about oh and you can buy them here 🤔 was well that’s a big fat lie. Can’t trust a word she says. I immediately doubt anything she says as everything is a set up for her next money making idea. Sly little plugs here and there. I don’t believe her mate bought her leggings, I just think she’s trying to earn money. This is what happens when someone lies repeatedly and is sneaky and conniving. No-one believes a word you say!

I must admit I felt sorry for her this morning when I saw that photo... She's absolutely manic and something's not right.

I'm having a nice morning off with my little one...But have absolutely no inclination to post an overly manic 'I'm so bloody happy, I could explode' grin all over the Internet. It's very strange behavior I think?

• Haha

Rm1983

As a lady who had dieted most of my life, I can’t believe she’s pushing supermarket quiche as a healthy lunch!! I can think of a million fantastic and far more nutritional meals than a supermarket quiche. You could have a McDonald’s for same calories!! Poor people taking her diet advice won’t be getting anywhere. Fake fake fake !!

Their vlog was hilarious! Edgy does a food haul then pat has to sort it all out becasue she’s filled up the freezers with fish fingers and Yorkshire puddings 🤣🤣🤣
The fish fingers and Yorkshire puddings show their true cooking abilities, it’s all about convenience. There’s nothing wrong with fish fingers, but don’t pretend you cook from scratch most nights when you have 50 fish fingers in the freezer 😂

• Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
The saying ' home is where the heart is ' totally applies to her on her so cold and unhomely bloody house! It's got no heart because she s a heartless self absorbed materialistic ILM ( I love me me me me) you can make a small cramped home cosy and homely.. I did it when broke single parent on benefit in london while teacher training... Charity shop finds, throws photos and the intangible things Soul Love heart...qualities that are an anathema to scrag hair and pathetic pat!

• Heart

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Surely it’s not date night if you’re going out with your parents as well? Date might means just me and my husband. No kids no friends and no parents.

• Haha

Aberdeen Rock

I can’t believe I enjoyed her channel once.
I was incredibly jealous of what they both had & partly related when Lee was off shore.

I stumbled on tattle via google when I was googling her racism & it has completely opened my eyes.

Reactions: 19

ellphee

Just seen this school sports day thing mentioned on Facebook?

Do other schools not do what my childs does? Parents are absolutely not allowed to take photos on school premises. Parents have been asked to leave if they've been seen. Official school camera only.

It's a massive safe guarding risk. Especially as her entire Instagram is open. But obviously being a blogger she could really give two shits.

Jeakat

As a few people have mentioned, her house doesn’t feel like a home because it’s full of freebies. A bit like when you move out of your parents for the first time and everyone gives you their old stuff! It rarely matches and probably wouldn’t be what you would choose, and over time you replace with pieces that suit you and the space you have and what you need/want it for. Just accepting things left, right and centre means that they haven’t been ble to put their own stamp on the place.

I also wonder how much they end up trying to pick things like furniture or paint not based on why they truly like but in what everyone online will like/what will look good on Instagram. It’s a pretty sad way to live actually

M

Member 1126

I hate praising her especially based on looks and weight but yes she’s got a great figure. I don’t think she’s particularly pretty but she’s definitely not ugly.
However it’s just another lie. It’s not a true before picture.
If it’s transformation programmes surely the PT should be taking photos on the first day in fitted gym kit not underwear and then another fitted gym kit pic on last day. Maybe with measurements and fat percentage underneath.

That’s how the transformation pics work for the PT’s at the gym I go to work anyway.

I find it weird that she would pose in her underwear and post on social media.
I've never posed for underwear shots either to promote my gym!
But then I don't have a PT that follows me, and countless other women, throught out a session filming my backside for his social media output!

As I said I couldn't care how she looks, just about the others she continually affects.

And no Reb, I'm not teeny, tiny or blonde, or jealous. I am however older, wiser and can lift substantially bigger weights than you any day 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
Aff links are all she got right now to make money on insta. Looks like the ads have dried up. Wait for it though, she’ll be like “I took all your comments onboard and I’m doing less ads”. She’ll never admit that brands are taking a wide berth because of the racism scandal.

• Haha
  • Heart