Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobyloo

I had to sign in to say the school sports day shot is definitely not blurry.

Particularly the children in the left hand side of the picture are very easily recognisable and if one of them belonged to me and had been exploited to the world on RM’s page I would be fucking furious!

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Mummy442

VIP Member
Here she is waiting for the gym to open with another pair of gym shark leggings on!’
I d suspect her friend did not buy 2 pairs!

Waiting for the gym to open in what could be more gymshark trousers ?
Why take a picture like that and your steering wheel has a bit of dirt on it ! Not instagrammable 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Edit it doesn't open till 9 so why wait in your car all that time !!
To escape her kids! Any excuse!! X

• Haha

Molly123

I think her comeback plan is clear- jump on content or themes which work for other influencers. Charlotte Taylor does a weekly food vlog and mealplan, she always puts a lot of effort in to it all and it’s become one of her core standard videos- additionally TOMM has a great following and again ‘safe’ content.
Unfortunately she doesn’t have the passion for either of these areas and that’s shows.
I didn’t realise what a poisonous feed she had until she had her break. Now she’s back she’s polluting my feed- off you pop Rebs. I’m done

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
There are no replies to comments asking how long it took from the before to after photo or how much pt sessions cost. I wonder why?!
There were about 6 other comments from other people - all discussing the “before” photo. He’s deleted all of those comments. He’s a shady bastard. I’m not even convinced he’s even a qualified PT.

ALMRPM

Does Reb think it makes her sound endearing to act like she doesn't know how to pronounce things and make a huge deal out of it too 🙄 Chernobyl being her latest 'moment'!!!! She can't pronounce it and he's never heard of it 🤦‍♀️ Just when you think those two cannot make anymore of a tit of themselves 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Bubblegum & Rosie

If she paid herself in sure in month or 2 she be moaning.
It be like farrow and ball is waste of money colour match.
That panto was shit and she paid a fiver a ticket.

Did gym shark directly gift her?

She's always raving if it's free don't I Lee!
Friend bought her them as a birthday present. I guess it was a subtle hint that she was sick of seeing those nude/pink ones on Reb everyday 😂

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
Second of all, whys she doing food hauls on her YouTube? she has said before she couldn't think of anything worse!! She hates those kind if videos. Same with recipes on her stories, it's because she's got nothing else.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
When she asks for presents Poppy "might enjoy opening" what she means is what she'll enjoy being gifted 😡
Exactly.
Poppy will be 2. She would enjoy opening an empty cardboard box and playing with the wrapping paper. Poppy doesn’t give a fuck! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Is she smoking crack?
Seriously.
When the hell was she EVER an “earth mother”
???????!!!!!!
I swear she has no idea what she’s talking about - she just spews our random shit like this because she thinks it sounds clever.

Put a sock in it Reb. No one cares.
She’s got a bit confused there she didn’t mean Earth Mother - she’s definitely never been one of those - it’s Shit Mother she’s thinking of!

• Haha

MrBull

VIP Member
Do you think she’s been like “Lee, my insta numbers are down, I think i’m even losing my hate watchers”.... Then bang, just like that, lots of smug and deceitful material to keep the haters hating 😂 Guilty as charged 🙋‍♀️

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Multiple castles/national trust properties. Plenty of play parks in the larger towns in both directions from them. Various different soft plays. Grampian transport museum. Many different beaches within an hour. So much more than they show
Agree. They live in a beautiful part of Scotland. They live an hour from the Cairngorms national park, they are a stones throw from amazing wildlife, coastline, nature. They are missing a trick - they could absolutely showcase the area they live/northern Scotland and have that as their USP rather than churning out this boring “mummy and cute kiddies” bullshit that has been done to death and back again.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
😂

Why did she call it “date night”? Surely “going for dinner with my parents” would be better.

Now it sounds like when they finished dinner and said goodbye they were now going home for the shagging.
And they all knew that’s what was happening.
No, no, no, no!
The thought of “date night” with parents is just wrong 😱😂
NOPE.
2 reasons why she called it date night:

1) she’s desperately trying to make out that they have a really fun, passionate relationship and that they are so so in love. Not sure who she’s trying to convince - us, or herself. Either way it’s pathetic. They probably spent the entire evening reading tattle 👍

2) she knew that calling it “date night” and asking the sheep for their input would result in lots of comments - comments = engagement on her post which is all she’s after.

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
She’s putting the feelers out for which businesses will kindly gift her shit. That’s what this question time is for.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
How false did that story with Lee look? She has always avoided public shows of affection with him (tbf so would I cos he’s a dick) and there they are all loved up with her arm around him. Both their laughs sounded so forced too
It’s just really lame that they have nothing going on in their life or in their relationship that they have to pretend to be loved up for show on Instagram. It’s all so fake.

Erm who the fuck goes on date night with their parents?!!! So basically they are going out for dinner with her folks because no one else wants anything to do with them. LAME. I presume poor old Lee’s Mum is being dumped with the kids yet again? Couldn’t possibly invite her out for a drink?

That headband looks fucking shit. I have no idea why she thinks she looks good. She looks like a daft wee girl that’s been let loose in mummy’s dressing up box.

• Haha

Karen1

I was born in 1991 & have known about it for years, when I was 6 in school every year they would collect items to be sent out. Every summer they would bring children over for a few weeks as a break for them and also it was suppose to add years to their lives to be away from there for a few weeks. Lee is a terrible excuse of a human being, unbelievably ignorant. 😡