Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
That's hilarious!!! Love it ! but I am sure you're not even joking as he's got a real Pervy look about him with his sun bleached hair and his innapropriate comments about Edgys posterior!! 🤣🤣🤣
Never liked him. I could never understand how people were happy to follow someone who openly and happily admitted to creeping into a 15 year old's house when he was 19.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Catwoman

VIP Member
I haven't looked at her stories once since she came back. I look at her grid only. Get all I need in here now. She declared the gym right at the start, yes she should have continued to declare it. I'm more interested in the link up with the PT. He's shown himself to be as shady as her this last few days. I doubted a lot of his technique and knowledge before but his professionalism is well under question now. There's a lot of us local people in tattle.

Ems88

Chatty Member
She’s actually vile!! Look at her why she so smug!! Bloody loves herself!!!
9EA9A982-54C4-481F-ACCC-774B8CF48B15.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

Stealth1902

Just want to say the Sainsburys thing is defo an Undeclared Ad. She shopped in there for the clothes, shes filmed an online food shop AND THEN said she got a recipe off the website and now her book is in Sainsburys. The sainsburys thins is defo an undeclared AD. Next weeks food shop with Asda that she said shes doing is to throw everyone off the scent and make people think shes just trying out different shops, utter bollox!

Greyson

The house doesn’t feel like home because it’s full of mismatched #giftedshit and it’s very poorly, coldly decorated and looks unloved.
There’s nothing cosy about it at all.

They never use the sitting room because they painted it that god awful colour and they don’t like it. I love Hague Blue but it was a big mistake in that sitting room.

The Hague Blue needs to go, the wooden fireplace needs to be changed, or at least painted white and they need some really nice curtains to make that large room cosy, and it also needs a big rug or carpet. The tiny coffee table in the middle of the large room needs to go too, looks ridiculous.

meetmeinthemiddle

Yes they would

Pretty blonde
Gym owner ex Olympian
They love a good transformation story

Headline you tuber mrs returns to social media with a fake transformation breaking advertising guidelines!

Well spotted fans noticed the transformation was not all it seemed.
That the picture was taken maybe a year ago in her old house shortly after having 3rd child.
Photographs on instagram in 2019 confirm that she was slender and small when she started her 90 day transformation on the 14th January.
Why do it???
She’s still been on a ‘fitness journey’. She looks good and she’s promoting a healthier lifestyle so why lie?? So stupid.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I really like Katie and I was hugely disappointed with her publicly supporting Mrs Meldrum especially when her return was so vapid and void of any real remorse for her actions. As I have just said on Katie’s thread, her support essentially tells people that casual racism is ok and there are no consequences for intolerant and prejudiced behaviour. I just watched Katie’s last favourites video where she spent the last few minutes discussing Love Island and I found myself hearing “Mrs Meldrum” every time she says “Love Island”. She says it’s made people feel bad about themselves, they have missed a “massive trick” by not being more inclusive, it doesn’t sit right with her that there is no diversity, she is confident enough in herself that she knows it’s not real but it could be dangerous for people who aren’t as confident and self assured etc. Again, she manages to stay completely balanced on top of the fence that she is so comfortably perched upon, but she addressed both sides of the argument and didn’t just sweep it under the carpet. I have to ask why she couldn’t take the same approach for this situation?
Because she’s gutless.

Love Island is a tv show, she’s talking about people she’s never going to meet and who are unlikely to ever read what she has said about them. It’s safe to say what she likes about love island because it won’t ever actually effect her.

She won’t say anything like that about Rebecca Meldrum because it would mean having to actually confront someone she knows in real life. She hasn’t got the bottle. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Those before and after pictures remind me so so much of the bullshit Juice Plus posts that infest Facebook, where the before is taken in unflattering lighting, posture, clothing etc, and the after is more about the photography than the actual results.
This Rami comes across as a crap trainer, I wouldn't have him train me, even for free! Where are the actual quantitative results, the pounds, the inches gained and lost etc. Not just some shoddy pictures. They mean nothing!

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
There is no excuse for such ignorance today, you have access to a phone and the internet...educate yourself!
Rebecca had replied previously to a Nilly Dahlia post about educating ourselves and children about different cultures/religions with the ‘we live in a small village/we have books and travel’ line. No, not an excuse to not do more!
S is of an age to start talking about world events/history with...I feel sorry that she has parents that display this level of ignorance!
My brother, who very recently turned 30, was telling me about Chernobyl and knew more about the actual facts than I do. I remember my father explaining what had happened, at the time, and how people needed help and I was just old enough to understand. Surely, both the Meldrums were not raised with such ignorance as they seem to be passing on?! I despair, I really do! Money can’t buy you class or social awareness it seems.

Last edited:

mechanicmum

I imagine her response is that the children are in the background which is fine when they're strangers, but if any of the children are under a protection order, the images are clear enough for someone who knows them to identify who they are. Just don't post photos of other people's children. In fact maybe don't post photos of school events. It's just common sense isn't it

• Heart

ChilliDog

I just want to say I messaged Katie Ellison. Her response to me was very honest, and well put, and I fully respect her for being so open. Just wanted to say, Rebecca could learn an awful lot from that woman 👍🏻

M

Member 1126

Fuck this - I’m reporting Rebecca and Rami to the ASA for false/misleading advertising.
It’s out of order and damaging to people who fall for it.
😡😡😡😡
What about good old trading standards, for incorrect discription of goods or services 😋🤣
And as someone said, should he not also be a member of some sort of "PT professional body" that would set standards for his " professional" work ?

M

Member 1126

Saw this message and I think they make a good point - will the message stay up much longer ????
Bless her she's responded. She wasn't going to put up the before and after shots, but so, so many people asked her to and you know how kind she is and has a huge desire to help others.........? 🤪
So what's Rami's excuse using the exact same photos ??
Did Reb then only take them originally for her and Pat's titillation 🤮
Enter the Defendosheep..........It's Rebecca's page, she can post what she likes........?🐑🐑
Er no lovely, it's the business page of Mrs R Meldrum ltd, that appears to generate the vast bulk of their income, and as such she certainly cannot post " what she likes" although that doesn't seem to stop her 😉
And has been suggested before, it's quite likely she has her own private, personal Instagram page. If she's really your "friend" would you not be on there ?🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What is the transformation? She is now a different race ? 🤣🙈

There’s is hardly any difference in the way she looks.

She’s lost a bit of bloat from her belly but that it.

Very clever use of tan/pose/angle and lighting in the “after” shot, not to mention she standing far away from the camera.

Would have been better had they shown before and after measurements/body fat percentage, progress on what she’s lifting/doing in the gym etc

Is he even a qualified PT?! Most PTs wax lyrical about their qualifications etc but can’t find anything to confirm his credentials?

• Haha