Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redbreast

VIP Member
Haven't watched these jokers for ages but had a look at their latest lame effort..obviously haven't improved their camera skills for a start; neither of them can do a panning shot without going all blurry. Amateurs. And predictable parenting fail when Poppy drenches herself whilst her numbskull minders are gabbing about the clematis and filming themselves, such attentive parents.

But the ending got me; everything they said about Love Island could equally be applied to them. No diversity, check. Trash TV, check. All contestants seemed obsessed with being tanned, check and 'fit', check. Do they know the meaning of irony?
And her 'book' ...that she clearly didn't write herself even though there's very little 'writing' in it. What an absolute insult to her loyal supporters; throw a half-hearted cheap bit of useless tat at them just because you have to find a way to monetise whatever following you have.
It's all so grubby and shoddy.

The kids of course keep it somewhat alive (as kids do in all family vlogs) and without them they would sink like a stone, they're both so damn dull and ignorant. But you have to wonder how much gets edited out; I bet Safiyah wasn't happy about her father creeping up on her when she was dancing in her bedroom; it suddenly cut out at that point.

What a pathetic life, skulking around filming your children's private moments so you don't have to go to work. How do they justify it to themselves? Memories? Bollocks. Children deserve to develop in private, not have a public persona thrust on them before they're old enough to even know what the 'public' is. It's disturbing to think about the daily betrayal of trust that happens in these family vloggers households; the child thinks its interacting with its parent, not with a couple of thousand strangers who claim to 'love' it. It's revolting.
Wow so well written and so true! You’re right the whole thing is revolting 👏🏻

Reactions: 15

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I recall a vlog or story sometime ago when Safiyah mentioned falling off a chair in school and saying a boy in her class did it and Reb saying something like 'well he is a nasty little boy then'. Although she didn't name names I thought at the time that class mums must watch her vlogs and be able to work out who this other child might be. I found it strange and inappropriate that she would include it.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Fleur De’force does that with her birthday and Christmas gifts every year. 🤣
Legitimately ZERO shame.
could you imagine her opening a gift from you and then going STRAIGHT onto google to track down the item, before she’s even folded up the wrapping paper to reuse again.
Because they’re all so cheap you know you’re getting that same wrapping back next year. 😏
Rebecca likes to pretend she’s really classy and proper but she’s nothing more than a used car salesman. She’s slimy, conniving and always scamming her way into the next deal, trying for the next sale, always thinking about money. It’s probably the most unattractive personality trait going.
She whores herself and her family out for money. It honestly disgusts me.

Mummyme

Also just looking at the other 5 star reviews they have only ever reviewed 2 products - no points for guessing what the other one is 😂

• Haha

ALMRPM

I honestly thought after 'lift gate' she would come back and be more careful, more h9best posts on Insta and better quality content on YouTube (and thatvannoyercme to admit) but clearly not!!!!!! Her Insta posts are blatantly begging for any work/ads/links she can get paid for, and any freebies she can get thrown her way,,,,,, Poppy's Bday presents, the rug, carpets, kitchens etc. It's all just such a huge sad state of affairs. Go and get w job and then your pot might not be "EMPTY"!! Then the transformation post, jeez!!!! She's not learnt a single lesson about honesty, transparency, integrity. But biggest of all, she has not learnt that she is so so easy to see through. The sheep are all so sad, and i feel sorry for every single one of them!!!!!! And finally, actually asking on her stories for people to go over and chat on her latest pic! She might aswell say "my engagement on Insta needs boosting loads so I can get lots of paid work, get on over there sheepies" 🐏🐏🐏

• Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
If you go to Amazon for her book, the delivery is 1-3weeks so you cant even get it on time for fathers day like she promoted it. Absolute fail.....not that I would ever waste my money buying it.

• Haha
Ooh the washing line for artwork has been affiliate linked! Quick before amazon sells out!

She is rinsing these affiliate links. She’s like the new Mrs Hinch (well, with 3% of the followers) 😂

• Haha

Birdy60

VIP Member
What was it?! Lol pretty sure the look on her face there is the look on mine when she posts something! 🙄😂
Was it Chorizo? The sheep were on it with the statistic that 80% of British people pronounced it wrong...but what about the 20% of us that get it right? Sheep get back in your pens Por favor! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Carol_ann_carol

How to make a house feel like a home...View attachment 22063
In all seriousness I think this is a lot of the problem with why their house looks so unloved and unhomely. They don’t have a style they like and that they have decorated to, they just fill it up with mismatched gifted crap that doesn’t go together or fit the space. If they didn’t just say yes to everything they were offered it might look a lot better.

• Heart

ALMRPM

The cracks are definitely showing, the house has always dragged her down but interest in it has died off now, it's not new anymore. She's got no excuses to keep making videos, room tours etc, because they've done nothing to it because they clearly can't afford to. So instead of re-evaluating her priorities, and getting a job to help pay for the things she wants to do, she continues to go to the gym, beg for freebies, and make absolutely horrendous lamp shades out of a £10 glue gun and a pack of pom poms off eBay 🙄 Kate Murnane could teach her a thing or two about home renovations,,,,,,,,

Goodpup

She's definitely trying to be more relatable since her comeback. We've got no money! I chat to the plebs at the school gate! Lee and me try and do something nice together once a month...

...hang on, pre-scandal, all she ever did was nice things together with Lee. Shopping trips without kids, a night in St Andrews, lunches out. I guess we'll be seeing less of that kind of thing because she's refashioning herself as one of us ordinary folk.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s never marked any of the gym posts as AD which she should have been because the annual membership was gifted.
She should have been marking the PT posts as AD because she was directly advertising Rami as a PT

He is making false claims regarding the service he is offering - that’s a massive blunder and he will be in trouble because of it.

It’s just all another massive bunch of lies that has come as part of “brand meldrum” —— their arrogance and complete ignorance is astonishing.

More fool them - I’m reporting them as we speak...

fireflies

VIP Member
Daily mail may well love this!
Yes they would

Pretty blonde
Gym owner ex Olympian
They love a good transformation story

Headline you tuber mrs returns to social media with a fake transformation breaking advertising guidelines!

Well spotted fans noticed the transformation was not all it seemed.
That the picture was taken maybe a year ago in her old house shortly after having 3rd child.
Photographs on instagram in 2019 confirm that she was slender and small when she started her 90 day transformation on the 14th January.

ALMRPM

Is she smoking crack?
Seriously.
When the hell was she EVER an “earth mother”
???????!!!!!!
I swear she has no idea what she’s talking about - she just spews our random shit like this because she thinks it sounds clever.

Put a sock in it Reb. No one cares.
When she asks for presents Poppy "might enjoy opening" what she means is what she'll enjoy being gifted 😡

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
If you're not having a new kitchen why did Lee go to the trouble of posting photographs of the new kitchen plans. Made him look like a total tit. Here's the plans of our new kitchen *** brag, brag, brag *** then a few months later Reb is having to say we can't afford it, help engagement by telling me how to paint the cupboards. They should have works out the costs before posting photos to the nation.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Shes literally obsessed with the gym.. heres an idea for you.. spend some time with your kids rather then showing off your new gym shark leggings

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Lots of comments on Ramis insta now calling the out on the “before” photo.... nothing on Rebecca’s page as she’s got limited comments on as per usual... 🙄