Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Waiting for the gym to open in what could be more gymshark trousers ?
Why take a picture like that and your steering wheel has a bit of dirt on it ! Not instagrammable 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Edit it doesn't open till 9 so why wait in your car all that time !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
M

Member 1126

Awwww guuuuuuuys do you not remember the lovely #AD Olay skin aging thingy told her she didn't appear a day over 23 last yuuuur. Ok took 952 and a half attempts, but is so, so accurate, AF link down below!

• Haha
M

Member 4266

I honestly don't know how many times my body can withstand the second hand embarrassment that meldrum causes me. Its every bloody day 😂
That's a million percent Rebecca I remember lots of those things she's reviewed being mentioned down to the plane window sticker.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Who goes to sports day and takes a photograph of themselves? "Lee, take a photo of me and Pops so I can prove I attend and that all the school mummies love me". How about watch and support your daughter and her friends instead!
Also, if she has so many lovely friends how come she is spending date night with Mummy and Daddy? I fear the circle of trust maybe getting smaller for the Melds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hellofresh

I think these idiots need to look up the definition of the word “inspirational”

She is not inspirational.

Fucking morons.
Totally agree. I wouldn’t take any inspiration from someone with her morals. We all make mistakes but it’s how we deal with them that defines us. Also, I don’t think for one minute that her “before” photo was taken in 2019🤫her arrogance is breathtaking😥

fireflies

VIP Member
Gym shark leggings are too expensive
I brought eBay copies
Affiliate link to death.

Now friend has brought her 80 quid worth of leggings no special event doesn't say which wealthy friend let's affiliate link again.

The pot is empty yet she did loads sainsburys clothing hauls.
Implies she paid for recent Greek holiday.
She can afford date nights out meal and drinks.

She can afford to up her grocery bill by going to Sainsburys from Aldis

It's not really adding up is it?

Last edited:

Whiskygal

VIP Member
When I used to go to the gym (too expensive so gave it up) the shower afterwards was the part I enjoyed most!

• Haha

AberdeenCity83

Will she start a Justgiving page for herself?
People work to get where they are!!!
Your girls will never realise that....

In other words, please please someone gift me a free kitchen and a shitload of other housey things
Oh yes....she's always got an angle hasn't she. Rugs be flying in now !!!

Somerville12

VIP Member
To add to the vapid wotsit description I am now adding stupid, potential food poisoning,imbecilic home cook! God that Mediterranean chicken dish looked utterly vile!!! Chicken drumstick skin should be golden and should NOT see pink flesh through it. Maybe needs to tout specsavers for a freebie pair of glasses ...Or is she trying to food poison pathetic pat?!

• Sick

Mummy442

VIP Member
So cringe listening to the 2 of them ‘discussing’ The Chernobyl disaster! I m sure her intent was to make them identifiable and interesting but they just sound dense!! And lee not having even heard of it?? X

• Wow
  • Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Funny how she'd been tagging sainsbury in all her stories but when she says she will do asda next week she doesnt tag them!!! Literally can see straight through the idiot, lie after lie. The asda shop wont happen, it's either an undeclared ad or shes desperate to work with them. Shes coming across very false and trying engage but shes just a dick!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I hate praising her especially based on looks and weight but yes she’s got a great figure. I don’t think she’s particularly pretty but she’s definitely not ugly.
However it’s just another lie. It’s not a true before picture.
If it’s transformation programmes surely the PT should be taking photos on the first day in fitted gym kit not underwear and then another fitted gym kit pic on last day. Maybe with measurements and fat percentage underneath.

That’s how the transformation pics work for the PT’s at the gym I go to work anyway.

I find it weird that she would pose in her underwear and post on social media.
Any decent PT would be showing the stats,the measurements, the dates the photos were taken etc.

I don’t believe a bloody word of it.

I’d also like to question Rami as to why there are no dates on her photos, when there are on the other “transformation” photos on his page.... 🧐

Carol_ann_carol

Anyone see her insta stories about ‘gutting’ the playroom (hate that phrase, she is just tidying it!)? The guinea pigs have gone 😱

• Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
fucking hell, Rami is rapid fire with the delete and block today - what a mug. Doing himself absolutely no favours here wee man.

Called and spoke to a very helpful lady at citizens advice today ( have to contact them to report a business to trading standards) she was most helpful 👌

M

Member 4266

I hope earth mother is getting a twitchy bumhole reading about hinch being investigated.

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Notice how the girlies were with mummy while she got ready today in the vlog 🤣🤣🤣 see you can do your makeup and watch them at the same time Reb 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Poppy is literally the cutest. Funny and cheeky in equal measure. Three beautiful girls they have. Shame their whole childhood is out there for anyone to view

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
If you're not having a new kitchen why did Lee go to the trouble of posting photographs of the new kitchen plans. Made him look like a total tit. Here's the plans of our new kitchen *** brag, brag, brag *** then a few months later Reb is having to say we can't afford it, help engagement by telling me how to paint the cupboards. They should have works out the costs before posting photos to the nation.
I wonder if that had a deal in the planning stages with a company on a ‘kingly gifted’ basis and then it was pulled following liftgate? 🤔😂

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She posted that ' transformation ' because she's a classic narcissist as we well know. She craves the adulation and adoration. It's like her crack cocaine. Her faux humble, shy, socially unsure, anxious spiel is a load of shite that manipulates all the silly huns and lovelies into believing she has a soul. She is morally vapid.
Exactly!!!!

Every time she does the tearful insta stories or posts anything talking about her “low self esteem/being an introvert/having anxiety etc I just roll my eyes - it’s all bullshit, she says it to manipulate the sheep. She’s truly an awful, deceitful person.