Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clm1977

Chatty Member
I don't get why she doesn't just workout from home? I'm sure thats what most mothers would do as its easier to work around kids then and do it before they wake up? Plus she has the means to build a gym at home if she needs any equipment. I've seen a lot of mothers who just do stuff like FitnessBlender using minimal equipment and they look amazing.
Cos the gym is an excuse to be away from the children she likes to spend the minimum amount of time with the girls unless she needs them to make money and after seeing what she feeds them it's like they are her slaves they do all the work to earn her money then she feeds them some shit for payment

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Kmh1987

Thought sweaty bec was catching up with bestest chums this weekend...... nope it’s her parents . Her friend circle must be getting thin on the ground if she is trying to make chums with the school mums

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This just gets better and better. With the world of social media/youtube influencers growing so much, and so many companies using them to promote their products and services, if I was a TV producer I'd be making a documentary about this aeful shallow shady world and what these under hand liars are getting away with..... I'm no Stacey Dooley but that's what this needs, someone to majorly expose this whole sham!!!!!
If any of them had any brains they would do an insiders expose - the dark world of Channel Mum and influencers.

Sprocket

Chatty Member
Sometimes I wonder if tattle was getting a bit harsh and that poor Rebs was just a bit naive and the growth of her YouTube caught her unawares and her inexperience meant she didn’t deal with things too well. And then she royally screws up yet again and I realise that she really is not only as thick as shit but also as shady as hell.

She really is a tool.

As for date night with the parents 😂. And yet again her feed is full of poor sheep who haven’t had a date night in years as they don’t have babysitters (or in the case of Lee’s mum, mugs) to help out

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
Guys have you seen this

The leggings gift from freind
Another lie

Did anyone report her to ASA seems weird she come clean now
I can't upload file too big
She claims freind brought her Gym shark leggings voucher
Oh I hope some of the sheep are starting to wise the fuck up and quite rightly ask why she’s ditched the bargain basement ones she was flogging a few months ago. I know that I would be fuming if bought a pair through her affiliate link on her recommendation only to be told that they were rubbish when she was gifted a better pair.

I can’t get over this woman’s twattery!!!

• Haha

ALMRPM

I d like to hope so but what I prob think it was was Lee getting rough plans drawn up in the hope that someone would gift them the kitchen and the work!
You don t go from having that kind of money for all that work to not having it ! X
I agree, these kind of design quotes are provided free by kitchen companies, no obligation etc. They've gone and got the design done living their best pipe dream in the arrogant hope it would be gifted and clearly the gifts are drying up..... The PO Box must be full of cobwebs 🙄

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Those people who expect their parents to pay for it! No money in the pot!
Sooooooo romantic - sitting there, with your parents.
They are so pathetic.
Lee and his pre-pubescent little boys body and wee Rebecca who looks like a 5 year old who’s been at the cheesy wotsits.
What a joke!

• Haha

Bubblegum & Rosie

Don’t get me wrong, she looks good but she is just skinny really. Nothing special. Not a transformation you would expect from over 4 months at the gym 4x a week AND with a PT. I expect she didn’t get any nutritional guidance along with the exercise (or did but chose to ignore) which is so important!! If she actually ate MORE of the right thing she could actually look toned and get that bum she obsessively wants!

Also find these transformations weird when done in underwear for the whole world to see. Like you wouldnt post it for any other reason. Perhaps just me but I like only hubby to see those kind of pics 😊

• Haha

Bubblegum & Rosie

That’s just them. They are selfish to the core. All they think about is themselves. Couldn’t possibly have arranged a trip out for the day with the kids, oh no. They never go on day trips with the kids - I don’t think they have ever done it (apart from when being provided with a freebie)
There’s so many places near them they could go for a day out or even just a few hours. Loads of beaches and outdoor places they could go.
It's because they are lazy and only care about themselves, day off school and Bec is away for her daily ramming. I also think she is scared about going out to busy places as she knows how disliked she is.

That dinner looked disgusting and grey - not like the recipe picture at all! As much as Lee is a twat, you have to laugh at him winding up Reb saying dinner was 6/10..she was bloody ragin 😂

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
I have been busy today so not had chance watch latest vlog
But she's advertising new book
Adding a affiliate link
No A.D. also affiliate link to amino protein powder Amazon.
Does she think she's a fitness vlogger now?

Lee's still banned from Insta
100 kids is it blocking or people driven mad to unfollow.
Glad I'm blocked she annoys me so much.
Not even sure I can be arse to watch vlog

Same old same old ads bit declared
Block and delete
Kindly gifted
Loads affiliate links
As much me time as possible.

inspirespirit

Rebecca seems to flounder around, trying a bit of this and a bit of that basically copying what other people do but never really succeeding because she doesn't put the work into it. She needs to find her niche and stick with it. You can't really call her a mummy vlogger anymore as she barely parents those children. She isn't a make up vlogger. She isn't a cleaning vlogger cos she admits herself she is messy. She isn't a fashion vlogger. So she really doesn't have a 'thing'. I doubt very much the fitness will continue but if it does maybe she should just become a fitness vlogger and play to that audience. Nothing she does appeals to me anymore.

@Someonestolemyusername I must have been typing as you put your post up. lol. We virtually said the same thing.

Reactions: 15

Awhenny

VIP Member
Plus, he has the cheek to talk about eating habits??!! Naughty vests etc and all. Both their diets are atrocious, all cheap white bread etc. No anount of protein shakes and amino slushes are going to out run a bad diet.

• Heart

anony mouse

Chatty Member
There's 4 years between myself and my husband, except I met him when I was 19. I asked him last night if he would have went out with me if I was 15 when we met and he said no.......Not only would it be weird but he would have got a total slagging from his mates.