Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Noticed she carefully worded "leggings in the sale" not "I bought these leggings on the sale"
Even if a friend genuinely did buy her these (bs) what kind of a person would then, go on the website, hunt them down in the sale and then have an affiliate link to make money off them! Either way, she's a greedy, shady git.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Catwoman

VIP Member
Does Reb think it makes her sound endearing to act like she doesn't know how to pronounce things and make a huge deal out of it too 🙄 Chernobyl being her latest 'moment'!!!! She can't pronounce it and he's never heard of it 🤦‍♀️ Just when you think those two cannot make anymore of a tit of themselves 😳
Seriously? Where's this all happening? Stories or their video? Channel 4 could make a whole series on them. They are like Banchory's answer to Wayne & Waynetta.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Please Reb, you put a filter over everything else, it’s your food that needs it 🤢
All food looks like dog food unless you brighten it and tinker with the colour a bit.

That lunch looked revolting.

I know you said it looked bad and tasted delicious but I so so don’t believe you.
I dunno why she’s hammering the food/cooking stuff - she can’t cook and hardly eats anything. (Well I do know why, because of her desperate attempt to secure work with Sainsbury’s! Reb if you want to work with a supermarket just go and work in one!!!!!!)

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Fucking hell

Her latest grid post

Aye, you fuck off an rub some of those so so kindly gifted “crystals” you utter dick head.

Her orange face and ridiculous hair makes her look like a traffic cone.

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s had any work done to her face. If you watch her vlog, she still has full movement in her forehead and around her eyes. I doubt she would have got fillers as she’s always had quite full lips.

I think she just has quite a round face.

Ems88

Chatty Member
Does she ever shower after the gym!? Saw in last vlog she went to gym then in evening she was still in her gym things and off to bed 🤮!! She either stinks or doesn’t workout hard enough to actually sweat!!! 😂😂

• Sick

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
There's 4 years between myself and my husband, except I met him when I was 19. I asked him last night if he would have went out with me if I was 15 when we met and he said no.......Not only would it be weird but he would have got a total slagging from his mates.
It is very odd in their case.
What’s a 19 year old man thinking about a young kid of 15? It’s just wrong.
If she had been 19 and he was older then yeah, no bother but at 15 she was a child.
It’s weird.
They try and dress it up now but whichever way you spin it, it’s horrible and not the romantic story they are trying to flog.

Edit: can you imagine if in 7 years time a just 15 year old S comes home one day and says “I’ve got a boyfriend, he’s 19, he thinks I’m a belter babe and helps me cover up my school uniform so we can go out together” SO WRONG. 😧

Last edited:
  • Sick

fireflies

VIP Member
If I was parent I nip it in the bud now with strongly worded complaints quoting school social media policy complaints to head and governors.
Or move to the other 2 primaries in the area.
As when go florrie starts that's 2 year groups privacy compromises at school events.
A school that doesn't take privacy and persistent absence seriously doesnt sound great.

Whiskygal

VIP Member
She's definitely trying to be more relatable since her comeback. We've got no money! I chat to the plebs at the school gate! Lee and me try and do something nice together once a month...

...hang on, pre-scandal, all she ever did was nice things together with Lee. Shopping trips without kids, a night in St Andrews, lunches out. I guess we'll be seeing less of that kind of thing because she's refashioning herself as one of us ordinary folk.
Does she think people can’t see previous grid posts?! What a fucking eejit

• Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
There are people in their villaaaagge who take in children from Chernobyl every year.
I know this because some of my neighbours do the same (I live about 10 miles from them but mine actually is a proper village!) and all the towns have meet-up’s for the children and Banchory is definitely one of them.

I actually fear for their kids growing up with parents as thick as they are. And the worst thing is they don’t want to learn; they don’t want to educate themselves. They think there’s nothing wrong with how they are.

I really hope the girls go out and make a life for themselves and surpass their parents (which wouldn’t be hard). Leave those 2 to fade into existence in their retirement community in inchmarlo.

Pathetic.

• Heart

CurlySue

VIP Member
I’m being bad now but........ it’s too easy!!!😂😂😂 For those who can’t see IG: Friday AM - can’t wait to be with the team!!! Friday PM - date night. Sat AM - kids are doing my head in, I need space. Sat (early)PM - Gym/Me time. 👌👌👌👌👌
This apart from not disclosing ads is what really gets to me about her.....how can you make out you so so love spending time with your girlies 🙄 then actually post that you’re hiding/running away from them at every opportunity?!?!
Even when I followed her it was the first thing that didn’t sit right with me. Surely sheep see through this?

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

Look at the thumbnail from this video almost exactly a year ago. Methinks Edgy's current 'before' photo may not be as recent as she is suggesting.

• Angry
  • Wow

Karen1

So cringe listening to the 2 of them ‘discussing’ The Chernobyl disaster! I m sure her intent was to make them identifiable and interesting but they just sound dense!! And lee not having even heard of it?? X
Haven’t watched the vlog, but did lee say he had never heard of Chernobyl!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Mumof3withnovlogging

What the shit? Finally seem to address why lee isn’t around on insta and she makes a joke out of it.
That just sums up her response to lift gate really. JUST ONE BIG JOKE

NAH NAH NAH REB. YOU REB ARE A FUCKING JOKE OF A HUMAN
@Zoewilliams9217 what did she post/say? I’m blocked so can’t see anything

Head teacher has confirmed that the photo that has been shared by grabby is okay as the children in the background are blurry, reb and pops are the focus. If anyone disagrees let me know, I only have my phone to check on currently.
It sounds to me as is the headteacher is being a bit too generous towards Reb’s behaviour. I suspect she is scared of her and that’s why she also doesn’t make issue of the amount of time S has off school

Somerville12

VIP Member
Funny how non of those meals she shows on insta are meals for the whole family to eat together at the kitchen tab!e. That would be a much better angle, healthy economical meals for the whole family to eat together for evening meal. Silly me she doesn't do that... Kids annoy her and she needs adult meal times..Hence the freezer full of fish fingers and aunt bessie shit. The whole family could eat a large home made lasagne including poppy, cottage pie, make two large Spanish omelettes with salad, risotto e.g. Chicken and mushroom or veg ( get a bloody large family size pot and wok style pan it's not rocket science) pasta or veg potato bakes.I do wonder how many times the kids go over the road to grandma's for tea leaving them for couple time. Can you imagine them being real family with one or both working parents full time!!. She d have a mental breakdown!!

Bubblegum & Rosie

How can she sit in her sweaty gym gear (also looks like 4 days in a row she has worn that top) on her fabric sofa like that!? ewww

• Sick