Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or my two absolute favourites:

" Dalhing go find the Manchego for Daddy, we need it for tomorrow's brunch." Heard in a tiny North East Tesco express.🤪 Kid must have been 4 if it was a day.

And " Right, that's it Freddy , if you can't decide what variety of organic houmous you want, then you're having none!"
Again child roughly three and maybe a bit and still in a pushchair! Kind of puts the Dumdrums picnic plates in the shade!!.🤣
I love the overheard in Waitrose ones.

Reactions: 6
Candice Brathwaite being a total cock about #AD on her stories. Maybe that’s why Reb thinks she’s dreamy!
The difference with Candice is she has always been open about money...she loves it and she wants to earn as much as possible but I think she’d still be choosey with what she advertises whereas Mrs Meldrum is all about the fake life and the cram as much ads as possible...I’m local and have put a story up about her (I had 69 followers in common with her)...so many are now questioning her 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The difference with Candice is she has always been open about money...she loves it and she wants to earn as much as possible but I think she’d still be choosey with what she advertises whereas Mrs Meldrum is all about the fake life and the cram as much ads as possible...I’m local and have put a story up about her (I had 69 followers in common with her)...so many are now questioning her 🙌🏻
Well done good work
Like idea Meldrum resistance up in Scotland allo allo.
That's the challenge finding accounts we can reach sheep with truth not censorship.

Reactions: 11
I love the overheard in Waitrose ones.
So do I !
We don't even have Waitrose...........think they were trying to bring the vibes to Tesco and Asda 😜
We do however have Sainsbury's which is absoloooooootly NOT being advertised tonight.........IS IT LEE ? 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So do I !
We don't even have Waitrose...........think they were trying to bring the vibes to Tesco and Asda 😜
We do however have Sainsbury's which is absoloooooootly NOT being advertised tonight.........IS IT LEE ? 😡
Maybe Princess Pinocchio will shout it out in Sainsburys 🤥😂😂😂

Reactions: 3

There's NO WAY this isn't an ad. Shes insufferable. Setting up the ad on that outfit vlog. bleeping despise her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
"But do try your local charity shop first before my Amazon affiliate link"
Yeah right, sheep go straight to Amazon, or straight to their local charity shop on a late Sunday afternoon ? 🤔
Dear, kind, lovely, thoughtful Becky. So, so nice to see you haven't changed one bit!! 🤣
Grabecca knows most of the sheep will click the Amazon link to at least have a nosy as to what this amazing book is about. Every time she posts a book ‘review ‘ it seems the description is posted from a quick skim of the first positive post on Goodreads...yep, again with this one. If you have genuinely read the book tell me something I can’t find by reading the blurb. Is there no book that you don’t like, as there are plenty of these domestic noir/psychological thrillers that I have not liked...but all about the positive promotion or no sheep will click.
For someone so well read, I would expect better spelling and grammar...reading eggs clearly not working!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Online grocery shop for the first time in years. I'm sure she posted about an online sainsburys shop a few months ago and had quidco cashback? Anyone remember it???

Reactions: 10
And she’s back to normality.....scheming, selling and scamming. (I’m doing alliteration with my daughter at the moment thought I would get that in!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think you are being optimistic...they are probably all just the same money grabbing b***hs...I’m disappointed in Sarah though as I liked her...she is more relatable than grabecca ever was!
Birds of a feather flock together ! just seen someone saying Louise Pentlandite welcomed her back is she a channel mum ? I think they all know this could be them one day so they are sticking together as my dad would say “like flies around shite “

• Haha
Reactions: 12
3 Instagram posts in a day her sheep will be loving it. Oh how they must have missed her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s unbelievable. Honest to god she’s just bleeping relentless!!!!!! 😡 it’s a advert for Sainsbury’s so why isn’t it marked as AD?!
🤬🤬🤬🤬
I actually think she is trying to make us all explode with rage. I do not understand her at all. It's like shes baiting on purpose at this point. Surely after the latest shitstorm you'd think she would be super careful. But no. Such an arrogant tit with her big sunburned face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1 day back on the gram, 3 posts in and only 1 is an undisclosed ad. That’s fairly good going for our reb. #twit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who called her doing meal plans on Pinterest? Time away spent well, reflecting on all...the upcoming ads to prepare for! If you read here Rebecca, there are some brilliant boards on Pinterest on Black history awareness, attitudes to racism and being humble and apologising for doing wrong.

Reactions: 18
Online grocery shop for the first time in years. I'm sure she posted about an online sainsburys shop a few months ago and had quidco cashback? Anyone remember it???
Yes!! They missed the deliveryman and made him come back!

Reactions: 19
I think she’ll be posting frantically to move the ‘apology’ post down where no one will see it

Reactions: 11
What I don't understand about the video is lunches because surely Safiyah will be in school so she cant really have soup can she???

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.