Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the vid linked earlier. I am gobsmacked... Safiya was what 4\5? and got left in charge of a very poorly toddler with a high temp whilst vain mummy went off to shower and wash her hair .Appalling selfish and somewhat worrying behaviour.You do that when they are with another adult or in bed.

Reactions: 13
I have no trust in what she says anymore, she lies so much. Why would she say she’s not done one in years when she did a Sainsbury’s shop last year. She’s so bloody thick it’s embarrassing! It’s just a little strange that her last few videos were a pool from Argos which is linked to Sainsbury’s then the clothing haul and now a food shop. It’s got to be an ad but a terrible one as it’s not motivated me to shop there or buy the clothes!

Reactions: 17
No she didn’t say it but....the follow Friday of Candice and Laura Byrne and the Zero fucks given post were ALL her! NO excuses and no company should want to associate with her.

Reactions: 14
I meant a bit. She didn’t say or do anything racist herself. People calling her a racist bleep etc is ridiculous. Overly harsh. She handled it terribly but the way some of the people on here are out to get her is embarrassing.
Did someone say she was a racist bleep?

Edit: oh do you mean cocunt?

I wouldn’t say people are out to get her. I would say she manages to do all this damage just by herself. If you don’t like what is written here don’t read it. We are allowed an opinion and quite frankly her handling of this last cock up has been dreadful and insulting. She didn’t say the comment no, but you honestly believe her actions since have been decent and fair?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I meant a bit. She didn’t say or do anything racist herself. People calling her a racist bleep etc is ridiculous. Overly harsh. She handled it terribly but the way some of the people on here are out to get her is embarrassing.
She left it in her vlog. Then when called out she edited over some crappy music. It took her 5 days to pull the vlog down and apologise.

If she did her job properly, she would have done a decent edit job and taken it out. No one except those in that lift would have known about the ‘joke’

Reactions: 11
“I thought the quiche was big enough for me and Lee for dinner”. Tbf hun, you make a salmon fillet go between five of you, so this should be sufficient for dinner and have the left overs for lunch 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“I thought the quiche was big enough for me and Lee for dinner”. Tbf hun, you make a salmon fillet go between five of you, so this should be sufficient for dinner and have the left overs for lunch 🤭
Aye, lunch for 10 people with her portions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Over 10,000 people have liked the comeback post 🤦‍♀️ I despair!

Only three people i follow liked it and I've unfollowed them all: feathering the empty nest, Anna Mathur (gutted about her as I've followed her from the beginning when she was Mamas interior scrapbook) and Make do and push who I've also followed for 5+ years. I won't follow people who support her.

Reactions: 15
She's as tight as ever when she puts her hand in her own purse (everything own brand) which makes me think perhaps it was out of her own pocket?:unsure: Not running down own brand as im a fan of many unbranded products in different stores but i highly doubt she'd by buying so much of it if it was all freebies. Didn't think it was a lot of food for a family of five to be honest, but then again, their portion sizes have always been tiny!

Reactions: 4
Yep and this is my opinion. I’ve seen dreadful things wrote about her that are no better than what she has done. I never said her actions were fair. I said the witch hunt has gone too far. Who’s got time to be continuously reporting a stranger. It’s bizarre.
It’s not a ‘witch hunt’ love...

Reactions: 5
I've been blocked for liking the comment about ad transparency. Whoever is doing the blocking is certainly efficient!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.