Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢🤮 Sarah really??!! Its Kelly Terrinova now too btw!! Thought she would have distanced herself from Meldrum tbh!! Actually nice to see she did the shed for the kids with no ads!! Meldrum wouldn't have paid for a thing!!
Quite a few of these floggers are shedding their old brand names in favour of using their own names. What’s the reason do we think? Trying to move away from the mummy thing as their kids are growing out the cute stage or just narcissists wanting more of the lime light?

Reactions: 5
Quite a few of these floggers are shedding their old brand names in favour of using their own names. What’s the reason do we think? Trying to move away from the mummy thing as their kids are growing out the cute stage or just narcissists wanting more of the lime light?
I think Katie Ellison was for sure tying to move away from the “mummy” aspect of the market and more into the travel/interiors stuff.

Kelly T - I’ve never seen her as a “mummy vlogger” as such anyway but I think she wanted to make a clear difference between herself and her business account.

I really hate all these “mummy of.....” accounts
Mummy of twins
Mummy of triplets
Mummy of boys
Mummy of 2
Mummy up north
Mummy and the gang

Away.to.duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think Katie Ellison was for sure tying to move away from the “mummy” aspect of the market and more into the travel/interiors stuff.

Kelly T - I’ve never seen her as a “mummy vlogger” as such anyway but I think she wanted to make a clear difference between herself and her business account.

I really hate all these “mummy of.....” accounts
Mummy of twins
Mummy of triplets
Mummy of boys
Mummy of 2
Mummy up north
Mummy and the gang

Away.to.duck.
It's always made me puke 🤢

Reactions: 7
I can’t see this mama life’s dedicated Insta story 🤔

Oh I wonder if Meldrum has blocked you you can’t see it? As she’s tagged in it?

Reactions: 3
I think we should celebrate those who are in the same influencer sphere and don’t comment. It’s easy to see who has welcomed Edgy back but hopefully not all of them will. It’s too early to say now, but perhaps by tomorrow we will know, by their silence, who doesn’t support her.

To be honest I think more of them should have called her out on her behaviour but we can’t always have the moon on a stick can we.

Hahaha 😂😂😂 Princess Pinocchio has been reading a book (what a clever girl) so asking what everyone is currently reading... I'd love to comment 'tattle'. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@Kermit oh no I’m not friendly with her! I posted that status on here when she originally posted it, actually embarrassed to be associated with someone who feels the need to post a public status on Facebook claiming she misses someone she’s never met 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Hahaha 😂😂😂 Princess Pinocchio has been reading a book (what a clever girl) so asking what everyone is currently reading... I'd love to comment 'tattle'. 😂😂😂
I can think of a number of titles I’d like to recommend, most with a race relations theme!

• Heart
😂
Didn’t take long for the first money making story (affiliate link) to be posted did it?! Making money from the sheep who are so so pleased that their leader is back.
Absolute moron of a woman...tells her sheep she is now picking up books from the charity shop but affiliates the book anyway!!

No plug of ‘Daddy and Me’ though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂
Didn’t take long for the first money making story (affiliate link) to be posted did it?! Making money from the sheep who are so so pleased that their leader is back.
"But do try your local charity shop first before my Amazon affiliate link"
Yeah right, sheep go straight to Amazon, or straight to their local charity shop on a late Sunday afternoon ? 🤔
Dear, kind, lovely, thoughtful Becky. So, so nice to see you haven't changed one bit!! 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think if you hit the poll option that you don’t want to see her week’s meal plan, you’ll get blocked? Waiting to find out 👀

Remember they blocked people who didn’t like their log pile? That still cracks me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"But do try your local charity shop first before my Amazon affiliate link"
Yeah right, sheep go straight to Amazon, or straight to their local charity shop on a Sunday 🤔
Dear, kind, lovely, thoughtful Becky. So, so nice to see you haven't changed one bit!! 🤣
She has absolutely no shame does she?!

She’s a money grabbing little weasel.

Greed is such an unattractive trait.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.