Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Description box says she has worked with Sainsbury’s in the past but that this video is not a collaboration with them or any other supermarket.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes, home educator motheroffiveboys has put ‘your’ instead of ‘you’re’
Motheroffiveboys would do her five boys a massive favour if she allowed them to go to school. Even a failing school. She’s raising them in an echo chamber.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We need to report the latests secret A.D. ASA can deal with her again and confirm to people who complain it was an ad.
Also the ramming sessions can't believe she got away with that.
I can't even be arse to watch her in you tube it came up I suggestions with her holding poppy like a prop and freshly ironed hair.

Reactions: 11
There is a post on her grid from only a couple of months ago with online food shop, first time in months she she said then (Tesco). So what's the lie that one or this Sainsbury's one which she says is first one in couple of years?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know they won’t be bothered when I say I have unfollowed and unsubscribed from them ALL - anyone associated with Meldrum, ChannelBum, and have culled Brummy and Toby & Roo.
I’m sick to the bleeping back teeth with being falsely sold to, lied to and made out as if they care.
REBECCA MELDRUM DOES NOT CARE WHAT YOUVE BEEN UP TO. She is MERELY trying to scrape back some decent stats to improve her pitches to brands. And as we all know - she sees nothing wrk g with broadcasting a racist joke to over 100k people.
I’m done. I’m a white, 34 year old married mother of 2 who is an advocate of everything LGBTQ and of racial equality. In this day and age we cannot stand by and be brainwashed that this is ok. I am probably they’re standard follower catchment. I AM SO bleeping DONE WITH THEM ALL. RAGING!!
I've done the exact same! Unfollowed every 'influencer' I was stupidly following

Reactions: 15
We need to report the latests secret A.D. ASA can deal with her again and confirm to people who complain it was an ad.
Also the ramming sessions can't believe she got away with that.
I can't even be arse to watch her in you tube it came up I suggestions with her holding poppy like a prop and freshly ironed hair.
Who is ASA? I will happily report

Reactions: 4
I’m waiting to be blocked for my comment. Surprised I haven’t been lynched by the sheep yet.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe all the comments on her Insta.
She is a racist & she is false. People starting new jobs & giving birth she doesn’t give a flying ....

Argh 🤬🤬🤬
I really don't think she is a racist.i just don’t think she handled the situation well. I think it’s going about far now.

Reactions: 3
I really don't think she is a racist.i just don’t think she handled the situation well. I think it’s going about far now.
It’s going about far now? Bugger off! She allowed causal racism on her channel as an influencer and who claims it is her ‘job’. THAT IS NOT OKAY!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.