Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely no shame does she?!

She’s a money grabbing little weasel.

Greed is such an unattractive trait.
Come on guys, be fair, she’s got nearly a months worth of income to make up. That dolla ain’t gonna earn itself!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is an absolute idiot. Off insta for weeks and 3rd story back is an advert, still no explanation or real apology (apologising that someone else’s reaction upset you is NOT an apology) . She deserves to be put out of ‘business’. Danny Baker has been kicked off the radio for racism and Instagram should do the same with Rebecca Meldrum. 😡 Her arrogance and attitude disgusts me.

Reactions: 19
I can’t see this mama life’s dedicated Insta story 🤔

Oh I wonder if Meldrum has blocked you you can’t see it? As she’s tagged in it?
Must be the case as defiantly can't see it and I follow Sarah and think she's lovely and hard working I know not every One agreed.

Reactions: 2
She is an absolute idiot. Off insta for weeks and 3rd story back is an advert, still no explanation or real apology (apologising that someone else’s reaction upset you is NOT an apology) . She deserves to be put out of ‘business’. Danny Baker has been kicked off the radio for racism and Instagram should do the same with Rebecca Meldrum. 😡 Her arrogance and attitude disgusts me.
She’s going to rip the arse out of the adverts I think. She’s going to be responsive to the comments, making out that she gives 2 shits what people are saying when actually it’s just to bump the engagement up on her page again.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hahaha 😂😂😂 Princess Pinocchio has been reading a book (what a clever girl) so asking what everyone is currently reading... I'd love to comment 'tattle'. 😂😂😂
Haha, but she wrote the author was a woman when it’s actually a man! She’s changed it now that it was pointed out...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂
Didn’t take long for the first money making story (affiliate link) to be posted did it?! Making money from the sheep who are so so pleased that their leader is back.
I haven't seen her stories, I stopped following her today. Doesn't look like I'm missing much 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quite a few of these floggers are shedding their old brand names in favour of using their own names. What’s the reason do we think? Trying to move away from the mummy thing as their kids are growing out the cute stage or just narcissists wanting more of the lime light?
And probably so new followers can't search for all the old threads on here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone has recommended To Kill A Mockingbird saying Atticus Finch is the most enduring fictional image of racial heroism! Please tell me it was a Tattler who wrote it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m so disappointed in Katie Ellison I really liked her, can’t follow her now after that comment and very tempted to tell her why I’ve unfollowed and unsubscribed

Reactions: 23
Just seen another review of the book.That now brings it to the grand total of 3. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, home educator motheroffiveboys has put ‘your’ instead of ‘you’re’
I cant read any more “your back” replies
I want to reply “what about her back?!” but thats a whole different topic isnt it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you noticed on the book post she’s used the hashtag #mamasbookclub?

Do you think that’s a dig at Katie and Charlotte Taylor because they were part of mamas book club but they’ve just set up a new one on YT without meldrum?

Also noticed that Charlotte or brummy hasn’t liked her comeback post!

Reactions: 8
I saw daddy and me book at the till in Waterstones the other day. Had a flick through and it was definitely not worth the cover price.
The only kind of daddy who would like to was the type that parents loudly in Aldi/Waitrose etc, oh darling help daddy find the eggs, where do eggs come from darling. Darling smoked salmon is your favourite isn’t it.
I may or may not have heard an absolute belter of a twit doing exactly that in the supermarket this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Disappointed in Katie. Thought she had more about her than sucking up to the Meds. Sometimes you have to stand up and be counted and not be 'everyones' friend. I'm unsubscribing.
Maybe chsnnel mums asked them to respond in support of a fellow channel mum vlogger

Reactions: 7
Maybe chsnnel mums asked them to respond in support of a fellow channel mum vlogger
I think you are being optimistic...they are probably all just the same money grabbing b***hs...I’m disappointed in Sarah though as I liked her...she is more relatable than grabecca ever was!

Reactions: 4
I saw daddy and me book at the till in Waterstones the other day. Had a flick through and it was definitely not worth the cover price.
The only kind of daddy who would like to was the type that parents loudly in Aldi/Waitrose etc, oh darling help daddy find the eggs, where do eggs come from darling. Darling smoked salmon is your favourite isn’t it.
I may or may not have heard an absolute belter of a twit doing exactly that in the supermarket this morning.
Or my two absolute favourites:

" Dalhing go find the Manchego for Daddy, we need it for tomorrow's brunch." Heard in a tiny North East Tesco express.🤪 Kid must have been 4 if it was a day.

And " Right, that's it Freddy , if you can't decide what variety of organic houmous you want, then you're having none!"
Again child roughly three and maybe a bit and still in a pushchair! Kind of puts the Dumdrums picnic plates in the shade!!.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Candice Brathwaite being a total cock about #AD on her stories. Maybe that’s why Reb thinks she’s dreamy!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember last year when ‘Not So Smug Now - I think her name is Cat Simms?’ was camping at a summer festival and she posted a quote comparing camping with paying to “ live like a homeless person “.
Quite rightly , people were unhappy with the comparison etc and she was confronted with peoples objections. Did she disappear off social media and fail to acknowledge the error ? No she was absolutely honest in her response and acknowledged that the post had been an error. She also went on to promote regularly about homeless charities and ways in which they fundraise and that’s the difference isn’t it.
A well rounded educated and mature person reflects on feedback and criticism, acknowledges it and learns from it.
I am genuinely appalled at The Meldrums lack of remorse and lack of apology in connection with the racism cover up but not surprised in the slightest as they just have no real depth of character , no genuine understanding of serious issues. Their existence on social media is to sell items to make money for themselves, that is the extent of it.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.