Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is he's posted on his Insta stories today.
But his followers probably very different to hers.
He has 13k and works in music.
Another mummy influencer speaking out he nice instead licking arse.

I always wondered if half the gym pissed off about this. Is muddy mummy gifted too?
She's no longer on Rami stories
She's made out to all her followers she's paid and so has he.
No idea about Muddy Mummy. Never seen her in real life. I maybe have seen her around and not recognised her. Mrs M stood out to me because I used to work with her

Reactions: 2
I can also tell you that her personal trainers paying customers were not amused with her getting it for free. Not sure if she still is
I'm not surprised they are. But let's face it, they are the same position as her followers; spending their hardearned cash on something that she got for free and didn't declare. Whether on Instagram or in real life, it's the same dishonest and misleading peddling of goods and services. He's as much to blame as her. For whatever reason the PT was not honest about the arrangement. I wouldn't give him one penny of business as a result of his dishonesty (and the creepy AF videos of his female clients) 🤢

Reactions: 11
duck OFF YOU SMUG RACIST witch!!!

Disgraceful that she's been allowed to get away with this. She's a disgrace, Lee's a disgrace, her friend is a disgrace and Channel Mum are certainly a disgrace. Disgusting attitude. They all condone casual racism, that much is clear. I loathe that woman.
I’m not so sure she has got away with it yet. Surely this has damaged her relationship with brands (the credible ones at least) and this little hiatus couldn’t have been good for their bank balance. She would like us all to believe that she has come out unscathed, that she chose to put some distance between herself and social media and she is feeling so much better for it. The really loyal sheep might lap it up for the moment but more and more people are seeing through her. Going forward she is going to have to try that much harder (we all know how much she loves hard work) and she is going to be scrutinised more than ever. I think tit is starting to stick to her now and controlling the narrative on her own small part of the internet isn’t going to cut it anymore.

Reactions: 13
No idea about Muddy Mummy. Never seen her in real life. I maybe have seen her around and not recognised her. Mrs M stood out to me because I used to work with her
Thanks how do you know for sure she had them for free?

Have you met her husband Lee

Has her friendship group changed as They all seem older and less buddies wives.

A few locals here have said she's not that popular locally.

Do you know if the troll granny with failed you tube channel that goes to the gym.
Any gossip we don't know.
I assumed she was not as as nice or as genuine as she makes out
Poster ages ago said she was a mean girl at school.
She hates to mingle with other school mum's in s year.
Are her parents and her sister any nicer?

I’m not so sure she has got away with it yet. Surely this has damaged her relationship with brands (the credible ones at least) and this little hiatus couldn’t have been good for their bank balance. She would like us all to believe that she has come out unscathed, that she chose to put some distance between herself and social media and she is feeling so much better for it. The really loyal sheep might lap it up for the moment but more and more people are seeing through her. Going forward she is going to have to try that much harder (we all know how much she loves hard work) and she is going to be scrutinised more than ever. I think tit is starting to stick to her now and controlling the narrative on her own small part of the internet isn’t going to cut it anymore.
I hope so too. I wonder if brand collab for holiday cancelled her.
A few brands have distanced themselves and said via private message they won't work with her in future.
Nice worse don't pay bills.
Lost Insta ads.
Damaged algorithm mean her new posts be less seen.
Some sheep have woken up escaped pen and are questioning her for sure.
Why any infleuencer is daft enough comment is beyond me.
Wish daily mail do follow up.

Reactions: 7
I can see her page and posts/stories but not able to comment...does that mean I’ve been blocked? If so she must have done so by monitoring the Neilson comments! What an idiot...she’s down to 87.5k followers...can’t believe the comments - how stupid are some people! How can you miss someone you d never met that just sells you tit...weird!

Reactions: 9
I can see her page and posts/stories but not able to comment...does that mean I’ve been blocked? If so she must have done so by monitoring the Neilson comments! What an idiot...she’s down to 87.5k followers...can’t believe the comments - how stupid are some people! How can you miss someone you d never met that just sells you tit...weird!
She's lost quite a few

No I don't think you blocked as you can see.

More likely comments are limited so she has to approve whixh ensures no negative comments or questions get published

Reactions: 5
Thanks how do you know for sure she had them for free?

Have you met her husband Lee

Has her friendship group changed as They all seem older and less buddies wives.

A few locals here have said she's not that popular locally.

Do you know if the troll granny with failed you tube channel that goes to the gym.
Any gossip we don't know.
I assumed she was not as as nice or as genuine as she makes out
Poster ages ago said she was a mean girl at school.
She hates to mingle with other school mum's in s year.
Are her parents and her sister any nicer?
I was told free by another client of Rami. Never met anyone else in the family. I have never seen her talk to anyone outside her circle. Can't say too much as I have children at the same school

Reactions: 11
I was told free by another client of Rami. Never met anyone else in the family. I have never seen her talk to anyone outside her circle. Can't say too much as I have children at the same school
Has anyone reported mrs Meldrum or Rami to the ASA?

No totally understand awquard.
On bright side you never have to talk to her she's like a modern day Mrs bucket. (Snob)

Reactions: 4
She's lost quite a few

No I don't think you blocked as you can see.

More likely comments are limited so she has to approve whixh ensures no negative comments or questions get published
Yet she states she is welcome to feedback! 🤮 my friend went to school with Lee and he is definitely the popular one she was the awkward add on...trying to hard to be cool but just came off as mean girl...hope the brands have abandoned her as there is so much bloggers out there that would be much better to work with!

We need to inform Katie Ellison why she’s being unfollowed... she’s genuinely clueless

Reactions: 14
Despite the act, she’s not got away with it. She will have lost brands. For sure. THAT will have hit them where it hurts.

And I think anyone who’s read these threads will know, if she does still get some work, there’s plenty of people on here that’ll diligently inform the brands of her misdemeanours! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Noticed that Louise Pentland has said “welcome home”. Does she mean from holidays or to Instagram? If it’s the latter then please excuse me while I 🤮. I find it interstesting that none of these women backed her publicly on the “heartfelt apology” post. I actually thought they might have been angered by it like the rest of us and not commenting was their own (very passive) way of showing it. But turns out they really are all cut from the same cloth! Mostly disappointed by Katie, I thought she had a good moral compass. Not so sure now.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm doing a Reb, unfollowing anyone that's even liked her comment, bye bye to another couple including Louise Pentland. A like on Princess Pinocchio's return post is the same as a gushing comment to me in this situation. They should be ashamed. Well, cheerio my dears, you're no longer clogging up my life with your posts. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🤮 at the lame gushing comments from the likes of Katie Ellison, Kelly Bees Knees, Lucie and the bump and a dedicated insta story from Sarah this mama life

Honestly these lot are pathetic!
🤢🤮 Sarah really??!! Its Kelly Terrinova now too btw!! Thought she would have distanced herself from Meldrum tbh!! Actually nice to see she did the shed for the kids with no ads!! Meldrum wouldn't have paid for a thing!!

Reactions: 4
I am disgusted in the lot of them, unfollowing Katie too!!

It’s a disgrace they can get away with supporting racist behaviour. I really fear for a society where this is happening 😥

Reactions: 8
My unfollow finger is sore. I can’t believe all these gushing welcome back comments. So racism is okay is it? 🤬

• Sad
Has Sarah deleted her Insta story about reb comeback as I can't find it.
I quite like Sarah. She does lots ads but always declares and I think between job sometimes solo parenting and you tube she does work hard.
No she hasn’t deleted it, it’s still on her stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.