Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened! Where’s everyone gone?? 😳 Came on for my morning ‘mooch’ and nothing since yesterday? Surely the tattlers haven’t been silenced?
I know, reading through pages on here keeps me from falling asleep feeding my new born at 3am! I struggled this morning! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyyyyyyyyys

I'm sinking here!

The new Hobbit has just done his " 90 MINUTE Reveal" by streaking through the main street of the villaaaaaaaaage!
I'm afraid he's turning out to be a totally feral, wild child 😲

It all started when I tried to get him to sit quietly crafting with a lovely new book I bought him from Amazon.......he fired it across " the snug", followed by his #kindly gifted Oxotot fork shouting " I'M THE DADDY".

Then we had a chat about "traditional" Hobbit wear, well I do currently have vouchers for both Hoben and Houles. He point blank refused to wear any of it ! Apparently he's a free spirit that choses what he wears, or not as the nudey 10k from our grounds to the village proved. Maybe we could set him up with a gym membership ?🤔 Definite Olympic potential there 😉

So I'm so, so sorry to say that unless someone can make any suggestions down below I'm afraid I have no option but to return him to the farm or even The Hobbit Man ........
This is making me so, so stressed that I can't even grasp my so, so tiny positive pants to pull them up over my toned tum and bum.........oh hang on maybe I just need to size down 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Guyyyyyyyyys

I'm sinking here!

The new Hobbit has just done his " 90 MINUTE Reveal" by streaking through the main street of the villaaaaaaaaage!

It all started when I tried to get him to sit quietly crafting with a lovely new book I bought him from Amazon.......he fired it across " the snug", followed by his #kindly gifted Oxotot fork shouting " I'M THE DADDY".

Then we had a chat about "traditional" Hobbit wear, well I do currently have vouchers for both Hoben and Houles. He point blank refused to wear any of it ! Apparently he's a free spirit that choses what he wears, or not as the nudey 10k from our grounds to the village proved. Maybe we could set him up with a gym membership ?🤔 Definite Olympic potential there 😉

So I'm so, so sorry to say that unless someone can make any suggestions down below I'm afraid I have no option but to return him to the farm or even The Hobbit Man ........
This is making me so, so stressed that I can't even grasp my so, so tiny positive pants to pull them up over my toned tum and bum.........oh hang on maybe I just need to size down 🤦‍♀️
You have a true gift for writing.
Your posts always make me laugh.
It's Thursday so another upload day.
In doubt they be back on Insta until reb is back from Marbs.

Reactions: 16
Guyyyyyyyyys

I'm sinking here!

Can I suggest a reki session? It will be so so amazing, it will ab-so-lutley blow your mind.

I do hope you can then pull those tiny size 8 positive pants up - or maybe a size 6 now because damn those gifted PT sessions have worked wonders!

🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The gift is very much in the material so, so kindly given 😉
Got to keep it light sometimes, but I do try to show how utterly daft the whole tit show is most of the time.
Until she does something truly unspeakable, yet again, then it's no laughing matter!
Glad you're still here, I like your posts 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 18
Guyyyyyyyyys

I'm sinking here!

But but but...what if Zara don't have the smaller size....what then???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Guyyyyyyyyys

I'm sinking here!

Your Hobbit May be broken? Is he keeping you up all night? Not settling to watch television?
Maybe put it out to the universe that you want a new Hobbit and shove this one in the back of the craft cupboard?

• Haha
Can I suggest a reki session? It will be so so amazing, it will ab-so-lutley blow your mind.

I do hope you can then pull those tiny size 8 positive pants up - or maybe a size 6 now because damn those gifted PT sessions have worked wonders!

🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈
Aw thanks lovely, glad you enjoyed reading 😘
Any suggestions for Reiki would be so, so welcome. Maybe a name I could Insta tag, obviously with no obligation or anything 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But but but...what if Zara don't have the smaller size....what then???
Well it'll be back to an other truly cringeworthy moment when expensive lingaaaaary turned up in the PO Box a few yuuuurs ago.
Obviously the bra was fine, because up top we know they're absoooooooolutely babalicious!! But the pants? Eurgh, all I'm saying is I wasn't at all sure, as they looked "rather big"!! (Like a size 10 or something truly out there, I never knew you got double figures!! 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well it'll be back to an other truly cringeworthy moment when expensive lingaaaaary turned up in the PO Box a few yuuuurs ago.
Obviously the bra was fine, because up top we know they're absoooooooolutely babalicious!! But the pants? Eurgh, all I'm saying is I wasn't at all sure, as they looked "rather big"!! (Like a size 10 or something truly out there, I never knew you got double figures!! 🤪)
Oh god yeah remember when she was constantly getting sent undies?! That was a bit weird.
At least we were spared the “I’m a model, look at me posing in my gifted knickers” photo shoot! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Aw thanks lovely, glad you enjoyed reading 😘
Any suggestions for Reiki would be so, so welcome. Maybe a name I could Insta tag, obviously with no obligation or anything 😉
Have you tried crystals?
Just put it out into the universe to manifest them! But be sure to specify that you don’t want any “new job” crystals because look how well that’s turned out for the meld’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your Hobbit May be broken? Is he keeping you up all night? Not settling to watch television?
Maybe put it out to the universe that you want a new Hobbit and shove this one in the back of the craft cupboard?
Awwww Hun thanks so, so much. It's so, so good to know you all care and to feel the positive vibes being absorbed by my protective forcefield, it's been so, so tough lately.
Tried that one, I'll pop the link down below with that update. You really want to click that little bell then you'll never miss " My Life With Tiny Hairy Feet" updates 😘
Do you think it's at all possible that the next one could come affiliate linked, I think that could really help xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Awww Tattle.....I love it when it’s back to the light hearted Hobbit talk! I’ve totally given up on mine, he’s out in the garden jumping on the kindly gifted trampoline whilst throwing mud at my clothes, which are hanging badly on my rope washing line, it’s crap, but the minging people that lived here before us left it, along with dirty taps🤷🏻‍♀️What can you do?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No doubt she will try to pass her tan of as being from a weekend away ... you guys know how she tans so so well 😁

• Haha
Oh my gosh, I am actually sorry that I was not aware of the Meldrums in those days! This sounds wonderfully cringeworthily funny... BTW I have many friends from Yorkshire and many Scottish ones, having studied up there, but am yet to meet any of them whose accents make them say 'yuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrs'... it must be a Banchory Banter special!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awwww Hun thanks so, so much. It's so, so good to know you all care and to feel the positive vibes being absorbed by my protective forcefield, it's been so, so tough lately.
Tried that one, I'll pop the link down below with that update. You really want to click that little bell then you'll never miss " My Life With Tiny Hairy Feet" updates 😘
Do you think it's at all possible that the next one could come affiliate linked, I think that could really help xx
Have you had sooooooo many messages?
Sooooo many people have been asking?

Don’t forget- when it gets too much just turn the light on, have a glass of water, listen to a pod cast and have a mug of Yorkshire tea.
You’re a hard working, bread winning, business owning, mortgage paying member of the STRONG GIRL CLUB ( you even have a T-shirt to prove it!) 🙄🙈

No doubt she will try to pass her tan of as being from a weekend away ... you guys know how she tans so so well 😁
Oh yeah, get a tan on holiday it it lasts for the ENTIRE YUUUURRR.

Aye BOLLOCKS it does Becky M. Someone likes the sun beds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Awww Tattle.....I love it when it’s back to the light hearted Hobbit talk! I’ve totally given up on mine, he’s out in the garden jumping on the kindly gifted trampoline whilst throwing mud at my clothes, which are hanging badly on my rope washing line, it’s crap, but the minging people that lived here before us left it, along with dirty taps🤷🏻‍♀️What can you do?
Do you think having a bestest, best, living the best life ever Chum might help?
I'm willing to pop mine in the back of a DPD van round to you, they're soooper quick. Obviously cash on delivery at your end 😘
There's just no way I could bring him round on the bike carrier or in the Toooooooooola as apparently he's " beltingly" fed up of mooching and walking 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.