Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't see many channel mum's commenting on her recent videos.
Not even Lucy and the bump.
The sheep won't buy the same overpriced book twice and my husband would rather sit through another recorder concert or play in Latin than do this book.
I love him lots. Her a fab dad I would never buy him such a tit gift.
Zero promotion is so weird.
I get it's too late once it's printed but not even a you tube video I'm not or gift other you tubers with a copy.
rather sit through a recorder concert... Hilarious! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
No. I think they have been told by Neilson not to let on that they are on holiday.
Don’t get me wrong - I don’t think it’s a bad thing, but she could just be honest and say that they are on a family holiday and are taking time off from updates on Instagram.
Yet again with the lies and half truths.
But then she’d have to explain why and she doesn’t want to do that

Reactions: 4
rather sit through a recorder concert... Hilarious! 😂😂😂
He has done that twice and he still bitter about the suffering he endured and lost hours of his life. The year 1 teacher said how delightful it was.
He said the senior school play entirely in Latin was equally awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I noticed it was the "Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards" last night... It such a shame she didn't make the cut this year....😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How bizarre was watching you tube and this came up on suggestion.
Never seen it before
Reb joy riding a golf buggy on inchmarlo estate because she's so cool.
They were such crazy kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw that second review, another unverified purchase 🙄 although it wasn't overly gushing. I still think the minute she says about it ( IF she's ever going to mention it?!) there will be a flurry of 5 star sheep lead ratings. They are after all sheep, so won't do anything without her telling them to. They need to change her bio on Amazon. It says she can be found on Instagram...eh? Where! Not been seen for weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up on the Primark hall... Hammering home how "traditional" she dresses the girls. If she taking the piss? What's traditional about polyester unicorns and princess dresses she usually puts them in... Just her latest fad to try and keep up with whichever *no doubt much better* blogger she is trying to rip off....

Reactions: 6
Just caught up on the Primark hall... Hammering home how "traditional" she dresses the girls. If she taking the piss? What's traditional about polyester unicorns and princess dresses she usually puts them in... Just her latest fad to try and keep up with whichever *no doubt much better* blogger she is trying to rip off....
I don’t think she really understands what she’s even trying to say. She says traditional but what she means is babyish. She dresses S like a little toddler, because she’s trying to portray this image of these 3 cutesy little tots simply as that is a very marketable image - pretty mummy with her 3 perfectly dressed little toddlers in their insta-perfect fluffy matching unicorn dresses.

I’m not advocating dressing children like mini adults or anything of the sort but she needs to allow S in particular to actually dress for her age and stop forcing this toddler image at her.

Nothing wrong with jeans or leggings, dresses or skirts but does it always have to be matching the younger girls? Does it always need to be fluffy pink sparkly unicorn bubblegum toddler style stuff?

I don’t think she really understands what she’s even trying to say. She says traditional but what she means is babyish. She dresses S like a little toddler, because she’s trying to portray this image of these 3 cutesy little tots simply as that is a very marketable image - pretty mummy with her 3 perfectly dressed little toddlers in their insta-perfect fluffy matching unicorn dresses.

I’m not advocating dressing children like mini adults or anything of the sort but she needs to allow S in particular to actually dress for her age and stop forcing this toddler image at her.

Nothing wrong with jeans or leggings, dresses or skirts but does it always have to be matching the younger girls? Does it always need to be fluffy pink sparkly unicorn bubblegum toddler style stuff?
That was my point tried to make in my previous post but dident say it so well and eloquently as you have.
I love traditional pretty dresses but mostly when my girls wore that style of dress they it was for special occasions or parties.
I dislike some of the Next girls range as it goes from age 5 to 16.
I felt some of the bits were too grown up and the younger girls range was better.
It's about allowing S is she 7 or 8 to develop her own more mature style that also practical and not have to match her younger sisters or have the same meal portions or bedtime.

I think Flobelles personal style being 4 is all unicorns sparked and frilly tutus but even then they should be dressed appropriately for weather or occasion.
I couldn't tell you what s personal style is I don't always get impression she has much input Reb mostly shops without them or dressed them in anything she can get for free.
Remember the fuss she made because S went to friends house wearing jeans!
I'm sure when they playing in their extensive grounds and nearby woods leggings /joggers or shorts be more practical than dresses.
They so hard trying to build a brand and set image in their head of how a middle class affluent family should look.
It's all too try hard and we know she loathes to iron or hang all the clothes up.
Dresses are the worst for creases.

The wrap around skirt that's not a wrap around skirt,,,,,, she says she can't remember how long it's been since she could fit into it, maybe 3 years, but it was DEFINITELY pre Florrie 😂🙈🙄 Is Florrie not 5 this Sept which means this time FIVE years ago she'd be pregnant with Florrie!!!!????? The more I watch her, the more I'm convinced that she's not so much calculated and deceitful, Just Thick!!!! Really really thick!!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh they are so so thick... But they think they are so so clever 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest upload is so false. All of the smiling is annoying and/or offensive.

Reactions: 8
She's been pretty false for a LONG time. 🤔 I think she seemed a bit manic and out of breath a lot of that last one. Always so so insincere... 🙄

Reactions: 15
She's been pretty false for a LONG time. 🤔 I think she seemed a bit manic and out of breath a lot of that last one. Always so so insincere... 🙄
I get impression it was filmed a long time ago very close to the racism scandal and the papers.
Their 1st come back cleaning vlog she acted all manic and doing her best sound super happy/ cheerful.

It's great the girls are doing swimming lessons again.
Wonder when we back to the ponies.
She also listed tennis as well as ski for suitable posh hobbies for her darlings as hobbies are so so important.

I predict Insta done back with 90 day reveal after her greek/ Marbs adventure.
I also think they might find the money for kitchen as be massive engagement boost.

Reactions: 5
What’s happened! Where’s everyone gone?? 😳 Came on for my morning ‘mooch’ and nothing since yesterday? Surely the tattlers haven’t been silenced?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just find it so weird seeing someone dressing in skirts, bare legs, sandels.she lives in NE scotland and it looks like it was filmed in April.....it's just NOT that hot
So so not sticking up for them but there were a few days in April that were GLORIOUS up this way! It was definitely bare legs and flip flops round here. Okay I’m away to be sick now, carry on 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s happened! Where’s everyone gone?? 😳 Came on for my morning ‘mooch’ and nothing since yesterday? Surely the tattlers haven’t been silenced?
I know..... its becoming a serious situation.
I was worried when i logged in at 11 last night 👀👀👀
The who owns the house , where she gave birth, is Darce allowed out of school etc etc etc has been done to death.
For the love of t@ttle give us something to talk about Mrs M!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Tattlers are out searching for Lee/Bubblegum and Rosie...or just deciding to be less ‘instant’.
I have been spending my time going through clothes I already own, what a revelation!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.