Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a compulsive liar.

Trying to pass it off as what she wore in a week but doesn’t bother her arse to take the time to make it remotely convincing.

Why not just say from the off that it’s a selection of outfits filmed over a few weeks etc - why the constant lies? She’s not clever enough or good enough at her “job” to carry off all the nonsense she comes out with so it always comes back to bite her.

It’s comical.
She’s thrown this together in a panic so her arse is covered whist she swans about in the sunshine. The ‘hi guys’ and cheesy smile are verging on manic. U ok hun?

Reactions: 17
I've just skim watched the video - I cannot believe the state of her room! Half expected to see her dirty undies strewn allover the place. C'mon Reb, at least make a smidge of effort ...

Reactions: 10
Her vlog wasn’t about fashion or clothes. It was about getting close ups of her flat ass and the ‘oh look at my t’shirt’ / jeans ‘ belly shots whilst pretending to show what’s she’s wearing. 🙄
Omg I thought that to!! How she kept flashing her belly and making a point how she couldn’t get into these last year etc

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Is she still off insta? I haven’t seen her in ages but thought I was blocked!

Reactions: 1
At around 6.25 she says “this is outfit number two” (the checked dress)...when the checked dress is actually outfit number SIX.
Either she can’t count or the outfits weren’t over the same week 🤔
Cracking editing skills as always though Rebs, leaving that comment in!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At around 6.25 she says “this is outfit number two” (the checked dress)...when the checked dress is actually outfit number SIX.
It definitely wasn’t filmed over 7 consecutive days.

It’s just yet more sloppy, lazy content. It’s insulting that she puts this dross out there.
I would be mortified if I was her. It’s just embarrassing.

Reactions: 24
Honestly if she really put any effort or thought into this video it could have been really interesting. Her getting her clothes down from the loft and having a look through and styling what she has found. I think I would have enjoyed something like that over a random “outfits of the week” but not shot over a week and tit mismatched editing.
The standard she puts out in comparison to her “peers” is shocking.

She looks like a 12 year old in that check dress too. I’d feel silly in that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly if she really put any effort or thought into this video it could have been really interesting. Her getting her clothes down from the loft and having a look through and styling what she has found. I think I would have enjoyed something like that over a random “outfits of the week” but not shot over a week and tit mismatched editing.
The standard she puts out in comparison to her “peers” is shocking.
Exactly.

It’s annoying because if she actually put real effort into it she would have some decent content, there’s no reason why not. She just doesn’t care about it at all. She does the absolute minimum to be able to get paid and that’s it.
When you compare her stuff to the likes of Emily Norris or Katie (mummy daddy me) it’s like night & day.
For Rebecca it seems that rather than her progressing and getting better over time she’s going backwards and it’s just getting worse. It’s so amateur.

Reactions: 15
The thing is, if she had said that these were outfits from the last few weeks, no one would have cared. But, trying to pass them off as all from the same week is just plain stupid ad annoying that she has lied.

I know some people don’t like to talk about appearance, but that hair! It’s like she took a photo of a strange badger to the salon and asked for the same look 😂 whilst I don’t think it’s fair to criticise some things about appearance (you can’t help your height, how big yours toes are, your eye shape, etc) but she has done this to herself! She also needs to stop using so much heat, it’s so dry and fried looking.

• Haha
It definitely wasn’t filmed over 7 consecutive days.

It’s just yet more sloppy, lazy content. It’s insulting that she puts this dross out there.
I would be mortified if I was her. It’s just embarrassing.
Her hair is brown in some of the clips and blonde in others so I guess she’s just filmed random days over the past few weeks then thrown the clips together to make a vlog? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The 1st skirt she says she hasn't worn for "3 yuuuurs, or something like that, it's definitely pre florrie" yeah, florrie is 4 no?! So it'd be more like 5 yuuurs, excellent math skills there reb 👍 the other thing that got me was in one breath, I'm trying not to wear new stuff, just "shopping my wardrobe" next breath, I absolutely looove this new top from H&M 🙄 what a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her hair is brown in some of the clips and blonde in others so I guess she’s just filmed random days over the past few weeks then thrown the clips together to make a vlog? 🤔
I noticed her hair was quite different colours. No nice ‘coiffed’ hair so no onbvious hairdresser trip in the ‘outfit’ week.

Reactions: 3
Yeah exactly. If you look at her Instagram feed you can see one outfit was from the 22nd April. It’s just all absolute bullshit. Really boring video.

Reactions: 5
I just find it so weird seeing someone dressing in skirts, bare legs, sandels.she lives in NE scotland and it looks like it was filmed in April.....it's just NOT that hot

Reactions: 9
I just find it so weird seeing someone dressing in skirts, bare legs, sandels.she lives in NE scotland and it looks like it was filmed in April.....it's just NOT that hot
Exactly.
She’s always trying to make out that the weather is really warm - give it up Reb, you live in one of the coldest parts of Scotland.

Reactions: 6
She’s being so sly. Loads of sheep asking when she’s coming back to Instagram and she keeps saying “oh il be back soon” - so shady. Just tell people your on holiday and stop lying!!!!

Reactions: 12
No they have no may half term.
They break up earlier start July and think return end August.
They have no fines.
Nearly all their holidays are term time
Our half term was Friday and Monday. My kids school was closed Thursday too for the voting so the kids pretty much had 3 days half term. They finish for the summer end of June and back mid August. I always find it interesting how different we are to the English holidays.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.