Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird vlog - first outfit peroxide to and inch of its life hair, next old hair colour and jumps back and forth. Brilliant editing and continuity as always!!

You won’t be able to buy any of it in the shops! Really!! How about encouraging the sheep to raid their own wardrobes to find clothes they haven’t had on in years that they use to love, rather than buy buy buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I follow ‘the wee Wandress’ She vlogs her trips round Scotland. A lovely page to follow 😃! Read this post below earlier today. During one of her wanders, she’d posted her whereabouts and strange men just turned up 😳. it just baffles me that The Meldrums have no problem at all letting everyone know where they are, who they’re with, how long they’re going to be there etc! How can parents put their children in such (possible) danger?! Thankfully the wee wandress was ok but just goes to show the freaks that are out there!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She absolutely bloody loves everything she is wearing in that vlog. Absolutely smashing! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Saying they’re going summer clothes shopping for the girls because ‘the weather’s set to turn nice’...erm, why not tell the truth and say it’s because you’re going on a #kindlygifted HOLIDAY Rebs 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had a little look on YT earlier, an 8 minute video showing what she wore on a week.🙄😴 Well done Edgy, you got dressed everyday!!!! The laziness is back already, I predict it won't be long before the rest of this 💩 show come crashing down again!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I follow ‘the wee Wandress’ She vlogs her trips round Scotland. A lovely page to follow 😃! Read this post below earlier today. During one of her wanders, she’d posted her whereabouts and strange men just turned up 😳. it just baffles me that The Meldrums have no problem at all letting everyone know where they are, who they’re with, how long they’re going to be there etc! How can parents put their children in such (possible) danger?! Thankfully the wee wandress was ok but just goes to show the freaks that are out there!!
Because the Meldrums are as thick as dog tit. They thrive on the notion that they are some sort of celebrity couple, it would give them a massive boner if they ever got approached by weirdos while out and about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched last 2 YouTube
She clearly doing the No Ads so people find her relatable again...but just wait....they be hitting soon.
The amount she did on Instagram which no longer using....the bank account be screaming soon!
Unless twit Lee's got a job????

Reactions: 10
i Think the ramming is definitely over 🙈🙈 not a glimpse of any gym gear in that vlog!! Once the freebies are done that s it!! At least she s consistent!! X

I was just thinking why is lee still not on Instagram ridiculous he seems to just hide away from it

Reactions: 3
He’s here, unless this is Casper the utility ghost 👻
View attachment 19940
So if that is the ghost and the Meldrums definitely know where the Messiah is...all we are missing is the father! Blimey, if us Tattlers are this concerned about Lee, imagine how the poor sheep are feeling! They won’t know what to do with their Gruffalo coins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep a nice month old outfits of the week. The dark nails she had on 22nd April (i snooped back on instagram). One day dark nails, next day pink. Lazy reb is back. Clutching at straws and doing absolute minimal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So if that is the ghost and the Meldrums definitely know where the Messiah is...all we are missing is the father! Blimey, if us Tattlers are this concerned about Lee, imagine how the poor sheep are feeling! They won’t know what to do with their Gruffalo coins.
How are they going to know when to turn on the light or when to drink some water?! HOW?! They need Rebs inspiring motivational vlogs. Sheep sad. Sheep thirsty. Sheep no able to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have had to check the local weather in Banchory myself! I am not happy. Couldn’t even remember how to divide the salmon between my family earlier, they’ve already had too many checkpeas in the salad this week...time for me to subscribe to Hello Fresh before I ruin the dippy eggs again.
When I say subscribe...I mean beg and hint for a freebie of course, a #presspack of sausages! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry to say, but I think his coin gig's been passed onto other vloggers 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.