Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Rebecca Lamb has got your gig then you know you’ve hit a new low...the woman would advertise anything badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched last 2 YouTube
She clearly doing the No Ads so people find her relatable again...but just wait....they be hitting soon.
The amount she did on Instagram which no longer using....the bank account be screaming soon!
Unless twit Lee's got a job????
She’s back on Youtube because she gets paid JUST for uploading, so even if the video isn’t an Ad she makes money from views/Adsense. She doesn’t get paid to post on Instagram, unless it’s specifically a paid post - which is why practically everything on her insta were ads. So obviously lazy Reb would pick just youtube to come back with - looking like she’s not doing as many ads, just so so organic content, but still getting paid.

Reactions: 15
The “my broken 3 year old vlog” - basically moaning about Safiyah being a regular 3 year old! 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh I dunno. I’m missing my daily update on the weather in NE Scotland 😆
Hang on...if Rebecca has been buying out Primark Summer clothes, then she is clearly checking the Banchory weather forecast herself. Is she taking over weather duties too?
Where is Lee? Please Lee, if you can read this, slide a quick passive aggressive DM in any Tattlers direction. Let us know you are ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe whilst it’s quiet on the Meldrum front, we should all have a game of What’s your favourite most cringe Meldrum moment.
We can all reminisce about the good times.
Has to be Cat-gate for me!
What about the time they were so so so excited about going on This Morning to talk about vlogging, only to be mugged off for the Sacconejolys 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember the reiki...? That was so so amazing and then literally never mentioned again 😂

SOMEBODY GIFT HER SOME HEALING CRYSTALS BECAUSE SHES PUT IT OUT INTO THD UNIVERSE IF YOU DON'T bleeping MIND YOU TURDS.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What about the time they were so so so excited about going on This Morning to talk about vlogging, only to be mugged off for the Sacconejolys 🤣🤣🤣
This was one of those moments of pure Instagram gold!
Edgy was like "it was all confirmed so just waiting for more details because the show schedule changes all the time" few day later they still waiting but so so excited. Then the next thing we heard it wasn't happening and she was "So so glad actually" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her vlog wasn’t about fashion or clothes. It was about getting close ups of her flat ass and the ‘oh look at my t’shirt’ / jeans ‘ belly shots whilst pretending to show what’s she’s wearing. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm cringing at the sheep that says on tonight's vlog " Love seeing someone who's using forgotten clothes and enjoying them again rather than the continuous buying XX"
They've got to be taking the piss right?? Because she never actually " buys" clothes does she?? 😉

This was one of those moments of pure Instagram gold!
Edgy was like "it was all confirmed so just waiting for more details because the show schedule changes all the time" few day later they still waiting but so so excited. Then the next thing we heard it wasn't happening and she was "So so glad actually" 😂😂😂
Was there not also some article she featured in, in The Mail that she was so, so excited about, then told all the sheep not to buy it as it was less than flattering 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I haven’t been able to wear this since before Florence!”
“Ooh it fits me so much better now!”

Just checking, did we all get the hint that she is so so ABSOLUTELY TINY now?
(Reb would say “dinky”)

• Haha
  • Sick
“I haven’t been able to wear this since before Florence!”
“Ooh it fits me so much better now!”

Just checking, did we all get the hint that she is so so ABSOLUTELY TINY now?
(Reb would say “dinky”)
I don’t think she looks good. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Too skinny, it’s actually a bit worrying.

Reactions: 4
Are Bubblegum and Rosie still alive?! Or have they been #kindlygifted back to the farmer. And who has them if the Melds are on holiday 🤔
Burning questions right there...

Reactions: 11
Beyond a joke!!!!
A look at instagram suggests the majority of outfits featured were from before liftgate; the first one was Easter weekend!!! Note the bunny facepaint on P.

Reactions: 4
Beyond a joke!!!!
A look at instagram suggests the majority of outfits featured were from before liftgate; the first one was Easter weekend!!! Note the bunny facepaint on P.
It’s the constant hair colour change through each “day”
Bloody ridiculous
How can this be someone’s full time paid job? It’s a bleeping mess

Reactions: 12
When they went on holiday and it pissed with rain the whole time (they paid themselves so obviously were very vocal about it 🤣Rebs stroppy Verruca face was a picture) but my absolute best of all the bests which is so so bloody legendary is Popsicle/poppy/coco pops/cocooooolicious...forking Reb in the eye and poking her in the eye with her finger 😂😂😂 the feral/wild one is a Tattler at heart 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
But this editing isn't a "boob"! In my opinion it appears to be calculated deception!:mad:
She’s a compulsive liar.

Trying to pass it off as what she wore in a week but doesn’t bother her arse to take the time to make it remotely convincing.

Why not just say from the off that it’s a selection of outfits filmed over a few weeks etc - why the constant lies? She’s not clever enough or good enough at her “job” to carry off all the nonsense she comes out with so it always comes back to bite her.

It’s comical.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.