Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are you seeing this?!!
The instaname is stephnagel ... tell me if this is inappropriate to ‘reveal’ but her page is public? I know her very little though friends of friends.
She has posted in sept 18 about asking S & F to be flower girls.

Will prob make her page private after this comment though 🙈

But yeah no sign of Reb in the group shot or on any of the stories, they are all wearing those hideous love heart sunglasses though 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry not sure if this has been picked up on but I think Lees Instagram profile photo has changed 👀👀👀! The comeback is coming!

Reactions: 2
The instaname is stephnagel ... tell me if this is inappropriate to ‘reveal’ but her page is public? I know her very little though friends of friends.

But yeah no sign of Reb in the group shot or on any of the stories, they are all wearing those hideous love heart sunglasses though 🤣🙈
Oh the friend getting married is the one tagged in a most recent post balancing a basket on head...with the description ‘Indian’. 🙈 Yeah, as it’s only exclusive to people in India or just another Meldrum friend with no regard for stereotyping or racism. Just shows how ignorant some folk are...as it is not a thread about the girl getting married, I will just leave it there.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If the meldrum girls are flower girls at the wedding I’d say it would be extremely bizzare if Rebecca wasn’t at at the hen party. If they are close enough that the kids are actually part of the wedding party then surely she’d be at it?!!

Reactions: 9
If the meldrum girls are flower girls at the wedding I’d say it would be extremely bizzare if Rebecca wasn’t at at the hen party. If they are close enough that the kids are actually part of the wedding party then surely she’d be at it?!!
I find it odd I'm sure reb said was old uni friend so same age as rebs.
But she looks younger.
There's no pics I can see if her and reb together she seems to lead a young carefree glam life lots of travel.
Rebs girl gang I think are all older with kids and wives of less best buddies.
Did reb ditch her old friends for Lee's?
Does seem odd she picked Meldrum girls if she's not that close.
Seems weird Lee went in stagg and she's missed opportunity go Marbs and leave her kids.
Maybe she's overcooked like a burnt lobster from greece so felt she couldn't go.

Reactions: 4
I find it odd I'm sure reb said was old uni friend so same age as rebs.
But she looks younger.
There's no pics I can see if her and reb together she seems to lead a young carefree glam life lots of travel.
Rebs girl gang I think are all older with kids and wives of less best buddies.
Did reb ditch her old friends for Lee's?
Does seem odd she picked Meldrum girls if she's not that close.
Seems weird Lee went in stagg and she's missed opportunity go Marbs and leave her kids.
Maybe she's overcooked like a burnt lobster from greece so felt she couldn't go.
More likely she decided not to, she’d have had a bout of anxiety and I don’t think the girls on that hen would be fans of a Boden jumper. It all looks super glam, not really Reb’s scene is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps I am overly invested in it but I do find it extremely odd, especially since its her chum and Lee went on the stagger. I agree it’s not really her scene and she would stick out like an old granny. Or perhaps she turned it down as it would involve sticking her hand in her pocket for once!! I’m sure we will hear the reason why she never went as we all know she reads here 😂 or maybe they are still in Greece!

Reactions: 10
She’s there isn’t she? Can’t upload but on one of the group photos (in stories of above insta user)
Oh that's interesting. I was too scared to look at the stories cos I think they can see who has watched them. But if shes in stories, but not grid post group shots, that seems to suggest she has requested not to be in any pics because she literally cannot stop lying and wants to pretend she isn't there. For reasons which are unclear.

Reactions: 6
Oh that's interesting. I was too scared to look at the stories cos I think they can see who has watched them. But if shes in stories, but not grid post group shots, that seems to suggest she has requested not to be in any pics because she literally cannot stop lying and wants to pretend she isn't there. For reasons which are unclear.
Same. Who's taking one for the team?!

Reactions: 3

Anddddd.. it’s private 😂😂😂

But they don’t read here DO THEY? DO THEY???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's not there that I could see.
There's 1 from distance looks bit like her .

She's not there that I could see.
There's 1 from distance looks bit like her .

Hmmm I'm not sure now I've looked again, there's no sign of her bad boy belter super expensive lovely so so fortunate to receive gifts gifted necklace on show? And is Mrs m a bit darker around the roots?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.