Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I just said I wasn’t going to watch old vlogs but this popped up as recommended

Not going to lie. It was a very hard watch. How on earth can she just leave her kids (both very young and one very poorly) sat watching tv whilst she’s upstairs having a long shower and blow dry etc etc?? Then to say to the camera “best go see how Florence’s is” WHAT THE tit?? Like you’ve just left a toddler who potentially very poorly on their own?? Has she always been this tit? How have I never seen it before?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Who is on watch tonight then? Mummy cannon? Tegan? Reb?

You are clearly out there watching...

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s there, there’s 12 girls in all the group pics!! So unless she took all the photos!!

Reactions: 1
Nah she’s not there.... they all look younger than her by miles, she’s such an old lady compared with them! They are all young and pretty

Reactions: 9
If she really rebooked it as she is trying to claim, why still go away during the school term!!

Re-book a holiday during English half term last minute 4 weeks after coming home from a ski holiday!! 🤥
She had enough time off to film content to cover the time away, but no, shocking behaviour especially after DLP was the turning point for a lot people.

This is the vlog after she got caught out last year and reported to ASA about her Neilson holidays. She can’t blame tattle for it either then!

I remember this. She’s “responding to stuff in the middle of the night” - yyeeessss Lee we know, it’s a full time job deleting and blocking 🤣

On a serious note, this kind of sulky, attention seeking silent treatment is s very good tactic of a narcissist to make people feel sorry for them and reel them back in. I have a narcissist/borderline mother and this is exactly what she used to do to me. Abuse and rage at me and then the next day act as if nothing happened being all hyper or give me the silent treatment until I pandered to her. I can spot one a mile off. Obviously I know Edgy doesn’t have all these traits and I’m not a psychiatrist. Done my psych degree but obviously I’m no doctor, but I’m just going off my own experience with these manipulative tactics. That video is a very uncomfortable to watch actually. Why put a video out there where one of the people looks and feels miserable 🤷‍♂️ Not exactly pleasant viewing and does come across, like I said, as please feel sorry for me (in other words, please let me carry on acting like a cocunt). Don’t pull me up on my behaviour and let me sweep it under the carpet again.

I know I just said I wasn’t going to watch old vlogs but this popped up as recommended

Not going to lie. It was a very hard watch. How on earth can she just leave her kids (both very young and one very poorly) sat watching tv whilst she’s upstairs having a long shower and blow dry etc etc?? Then to say to the camera “best go see how Florence’s is” WHAT THE tit?? Like you’ve just left a toddler who potentially very poorly on their own?? Has she always been this tit? How have I never seen it before?
What an upsetting video.

This is really uncomfortable to watch 😢 “she’s woken up in a bad mood”. Nope Reb. Your child is ill. Put the camera down and stop filming your poorly daughter. Just awful 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The instaname is stephnagel ... tell me if this is inappropriate to ‘reveal’ but her page is public? I know her very little though friends of friends
F

Interesting you can post her insta name, I posted a pic from her page, with her name blanked out and all the faces blanked out and it got deleted 🤔

I find it odd I'm sure reb said was old uni friend so same age as rebs.
But she looks younger.
There's no pics I can see if her and reb together she seems to lead a young carefree glam life lots of travel.
Rebs girl gang I think are all older with kids and wives of less best buddies.
This is exactly what I meant when I said I’ve always found it strange that they’re friends

Reactions: 2
I remember this. She’s “responding to stuff in the middle of the night” - yyeeessss Lee we know, it’s a full time job deleting and blocking 🤣

On a serious note, this kind of sulky, attention seeking silent treatment is s very good tactic of a narcissist to make people feel sorry for them and reel them back in. I have a narcissist/borderline mother and this is exactly what she used to do to me. Abuse and rage at me and then the next day act as if nothing happened being all hyper or give me the silent treatment until I pandered to her. I can spot one a mile off. Obviously I know Edgy doesn’t have all these traits and I’m not a psychiatrist. Done my psych degree but obviously I’m no doctor, but I’m just going off my own experience with these manipulative tactics. That video is a very uncomfortable to watch actually. Why put a video out there where one of the people looks and feels miserable 🤷‍♂️ Not exactly pleasant viewing and does come across, like I said, as please feel sorry for me (in other words, please let me carry on acting like a cocunt). Don’t pull me up on my behaviour and let me sweep it under the carpet again.
I was thinking the same thing! I don’t think it has served them that well in the past though as people see through this kind of petulant bullshit quite easily. Most normal hardworking people can’t relate to some entitled, lazy muppet whining about how hard it is posting videos on the internet. This attitude is probably the reason why a lot of us are here now.

With the latest tit show they have changed tactics completely and are obviously going to power on like nothing happened - “absolutely nothing to see here people, I am just absolutely loving life, look I’m glowing, aren’t I Lee??”.

Let’s see how long it lasts though.

Reactions: 12

To be fair this is when I used to really enjoy her content (not this particular video); she was solo parenting whilst Lee was offshore and I was always impressed at how much she did with the girls.
Now she is so co-dependent on Lee, she can’t even leave the house without him; it’s really quite pathetic!

Haven’t watched their vlogs for ages now but this one also reminded me of how sulky her face is! Can’t stand it!!

Last edited:
Interesting you can post her insta name, I posted a pic from her page, with her name blanked out and all the faces blanked out and it got deleted 🤔
Is it because there was one face not blanked out (the one that was presumed to be Reb)?

Page still looks public to me.

Reactions: 3
To be fair this is when I used to really enjoy her content (not this particular video); she was solo parenting whilst Lee was offshore and I was always impressed at how much she did with the girls.
Now she is so co-dependent on Lee, she can’t even leave the house without him; it’s really quite pathetic!

Haven’t watched their vlogs for ages now but this one also reminded me of how sulky her face is! Can’t stand it!!
Yes agree now she can't do any time management and moans she's tired if she does a couple of things.
She doesn't take the toddler on the school run.
She doesn't take the toddler to any classes or groups.
She doesn't do days out in the week all she does is go for walks or shopping in Primark.
I reckon Lee does look share of housework , seems to do all the food shop, majority of school runs, gets up at in night with poppy and majority of the cooking.
Shes so hands off with the girls unless it's a kindly gifted theatre ticket/ meal out or bowling.

She probably did not go Marbs as they all more glam than her and she hates not being centre of attention.
It's like flash if what life could have been like if she had not settled down with Lee and had kids so early

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If she really rebooked it as she is trying to claim, why still go away during the school term!!

Re-book a holiday during English half term last minute 4 weeks after coming home from a ski holiday!! 🤥
She had enough time off to film content to cover the time away, but no, shocking behaviour especially after DLP was the turning point for a lot people.

This is the vlog after she got caught out last year and reported to ASA about her Neilson holidays. She can’t blame tattle for it either then!

This is clearly an ad for fab ice creams - ridiculous - lee mentioned the ice pops around 8 times can’t believe I didn’t notice before - so sneaky and I feel so stupid -

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This is clearly an ad for fab ice creams - ridiculous - lee mentioned the ice pops around 8 times can’t believe I didn’t notice before - so sneaky and I feel so stupid -
Oh my god, I watched this yesterday and heard him mention fabs a lot. When I'd finished the video, I went and got a fab from the freezer 😂🤦‍♀️
I've been influenced by Pat!!!

To be fair, he's much better than reb, whatever he did clearly got in my subconscious 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s on the hen do... and if she is, she’s blatantly asked not to be photographed/have her image shared on the brides social media which if that’s the case is beyond ridiculous/self obsessed/embarrassing/over the top!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have noticed this with reb for a while. Shes either over the top happy or depressive on Instragram stories. Its a far cry to how she was when she first starting out, just goes to show how damaging to their mental health this 'influencer' lifestyle can be!
I agree. I think a lot of the issue also is loosing your sense of reality and gaining an inflated sense of self importance. She seems to have lost who she really is. I used to really like her. It’s like she sees herself as a celebrity. Embarrassing really.

Reactions: 10

I watched to see what you mean.
I have not lost the plot but I dident think she came across as awful it's hard to know how much time she was getting ready but dident seem as long as the other day before bag pipes thing.
Their shower at the old house was downstairs so she would have easily heard the girls.
She cuddled Florence on sofa and gave her calpol and top seemed a bit brighter before we went off to get ready.
She adjusted her plans for that day although seemed frustrated.
She managed to take 2 kids to Tesco and make tea herself.
Florence was wearing a regular toddler outfit a lovely top and leggings.
The checked top reb had on she wore in recent video.
The bit in garden with butterflies was sweet but in reflection was probably an undeclared AD.
Her house dident seem as messy as it does these days.
It's weird seeing the old house it had such a lovely layout that kitchen.

The reb in that video was light years away from the reb we see today.
Poor poppy doesn't get as much of her mum that Florence did
I'm not dissing working mum's at all but it must be confusing for kids when reb dies hardly any work is at home and ignoring them or scanning off for walks/ gym or time out with chums.
I wonder if she watches old videos and recognises she's changed.
Lots fans say new videos are like the old ones.
They are not because she's false try hard and manic.
We all know behind the scenes Lee or nanny is doing bulk if childcare/ painting/ housework / food shopping and cooking.

For those saying those on the henny are much younger I can confirm that one person there I went to school with and she would be 35/36 and year above Lee at school (different school though).

Reactions: 4
A new Instagram post is up.

She’s back on the gram.

I have no words further to what I’ve already said about the Meldrums - just total muppets out of touch with the real world.

Karma will get them in the end.

In particular, I hope Boden has pulled them; that was a brand deal she really wanted. If Boden continue to work with her going forward I will never buy the brand again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

On a serious note, this kind of sulky, attention seeking silent treatment is s very good tactic of a narcissist to make people feel sorry for them and reel them back in. I have a narcissist/borderline mother and this is exactly what she used to do to me. Abuse and rage at me and then the next day act as if nothing happened being all hyper or give me the silent treatment until I pandered to her. I can spot one a mile off. Obviously I know Edgy doesn’t have all these traits and I’m not a psychiatrist.

Don't mean to derail thread or anything, but you've just described what my mother has done and still does to me. It's horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.