Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she’s had “so many messages from you guys telling her she’s got her filming mojo back!”

She never tells us how many messages she’s got from people telling her to bugger off with her lying and faking. Which I imagine is more common 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just had a wee look at her instagram and noticed that her following has changed from 87.7 to 87.6k... maybe people are fed up after waiting 5 weeks for her long awaited comeback:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I vote her come back on insta will be a holiday shot of her and her three “girlies” (no lee in sight of course) explaining how amazzzzinggggg their spur of the moment trip was for her mental health (Segway into Olay ad of course) she’ll say sorry for not being around and thank you for all the so so so lovely messages she’s received and that she’s had a wonderful ‘family break’ (when actually she would have palmed her kids off to any kids club possible and sat on her flat arse contracting skin cancer and reading alll of her books)
I vote this “comeback” will happen on Monday

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I vote her come back on insta will be a holiday shot of her and her three “girlies” (no lee in sight of course) explaining how amazzzzinggggg their spur of the moment trip was for her mental health (Segway into Olay ad of course) she’ll say sorry for not being around and thank you for all the so so so lovely messages she’s received and that she’s had a wonderful ‘family break’ (when actually she would have palmed her kids off to any kids club possible and sat on her flat arse contracting skin cancer and reading alll of her books)
I vote this “comeback” will happen on Monday
She won't risk pic if Neilsons free holiday
Might be glad shot if her in bikini in Marbs on hen weekend.
We must be due 90 day reveal soon.
God knows what will happen to Lee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just peaked at YouTube....jeeeeezus *shudders* I wish people wouldn’t think a tan was healthy or anything that is good. No one should be dying to get a tan.

Even if it wasn’t #sosokindlygifted (it hasn’t been confirmed or denied) they informed us during no spend Jan that it was booked so WHY LIE and say they just figured they’d go away? She couldn’t lie straight in bed that one.
Not with a hunch as bad as hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lots of negative comments on you tube again. Her delete and block finger must be sunburned!

Also a reply from Mrs M on one comment saying they cancelled the holiday they booked in January and rebooked another one. Cancelled by them or cancelled by Neilsons though?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lots of negative comments on you tube again. Her delete and block finger must be sunburned!

Also a reply from Mrs M on one comment saying they cancelled the holiday they booked in January and rebooked another one. Cancelled by them or cancelled by Neilsons though?!
Does anyone actually believe that, she said start of the year they were going away again as a group but not as big a group as last time.

So they just cancelled a free holiday and just so happened to book and pay for the exact same place!! 🐷

When your career is half way down the toilet and brands are removing you from their advertising, hubby is looking for a new job they find the money to pay for a holiday. Not like she has never lied about a free holiday before!!

Maybe she needs to sit down and admit to her sheep just how many Free Neilson holidays she has had in the past and not declared!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

She’s talking a load of shite.
They were on a bleeping Neilson holiday with Kath & Stuart - it WAS the sodding holiday they have been talking about since January!!!!!
She just cannot stop herself from the lies!!!!!!

Reactions: 23
Neilson could have pulled out of the deal and the Meldrum's maybe did pay to keep their holiday given the fact their chums were going too and she would want to keep face. Not impossible but I'd never trust a word she uttered so 🤷‍♀️ hope she was out of pocket tbh.

Reactions: 11
So Neilson’s we’re telling the truth! They canned her ass and made her pay for her holiday herself hence the no filming and cheap room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Neilson’s we’re telling the truth! They canned her ass and made her pay for her holiday herself hence the no filming and cheap room 🤣
You honestly believe that they would book & pay for a holiday that they have just been binned off from?! No chance!!! Neilson holidays are expensive- there’s no way they paid for that holiday!!!
That isn’t a cheap room - it’s just the standard of all the rooms at that hotel, they are not a fancy, luxury hotel brand!!

She’s taking out of her arse!

Neilson have quite obviously told them not to mention anything about the holiday - why do you think she’s completely ignoring the comments on you tube asking where they went on holiday and replied to all the other comments?!!!

Reactions: 15

She could on a plane, but remember " it's so, so lush to completely detach" 🤣

Reactions: 4
Neilson could have pulled out of the deal and the Meldrum's maybe did pay to keep their holiday given the fact their chums were going too and she would want to keep face. Not impossible but I'd never trust a word she uttered so 🤷‍♀️ hope she was out of pocket tbh.
That holiday would have cost upwards of £5K - she’s never paid a penny!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
You honestly believe that they would book & pay for a holiday that they have just been binned off from?! No chance!!! Neilson holidays are expensive- there’s no way they paid for that holiday!!!
That isn’t a cheap room - it’s just the standard of all the rooms at that hotel, they are not a fancy, luxury hotel brand!!

She’s taking out of her arse!

Neilson have quite obviously told them not to mention anything about the holiday - why do you think she’s completely ignoring the comments on you tube asking where they went on holiday and replied to all the other comments?!!!
If this is true I’m completely gobsmacked at her blatant lies. She has shown no respect to her followers what so ever. The little lying toad!

Reactions: 12
Why does the silly witch continue to lie about things? Commenting she cancelled THAT holiday and rebooked another? Pull the other one!! She seriously is delusional, this continuing lying is pretty concerning. She honestly believes the tit she spouts. Hilarious! Keep it coming MrsM, you're pulling the plug and shoving your business down the drain all by yourself! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think if they’d paid for it themselves Reb would have said they’d paid for it. She said they ‘re-booked’ it, which isn’t the same as paying for it. The words you use make all the difference, but she probably thinks the sheep won’t notice and will assume they paid for it. She’s probably right!

Reactions: 16
Why does the silly witch continue to lie about things? Commenting she cancelled THAT holiday and rebooked another? Pull the other one!! She seriously is delusional, this continuing lying is pretty concerning. She honestly believes the tit she spouts. Hilarious! Keep it coming MrsM, you're pulling the plug and shoving your business down the drain all by yourself! 😂😂😂
I know, it’s gone beyond a joke now. Worse still that it’s very easy to work out the truth - making her lies all the more obvious.

Reactions: 8
If she really rebooked it as she is trying to claim, why still go away during the school term!!

Re-book a holiday during English half term last minute 4 weeks after coming home from a ski holiday!! 🤥
She had enough time off to film content to cover the time away, but no, shocking behaviour especially after DLP was the turning point for a lot people.

This is the vlog after she got caught out last year and reported to ASA about her Neilson holidays. She can’t blame tattle for it either then!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.