Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those saying those on the henny are much younger I can confirm that one person there I went to school with and she would be 35/36 and year above Lee at school (different school though).
Well rebs 30 so I assumed they all around that age maybe younger or older siblings there too.
They all looks fab and trendy
Maybe they protect their skin in the sun and don't bleach and fry their hair on a regular basis.
Amazing what good skincare/ hair and decent wardrobe can achieve.

Watched the other vlog so sulky and woe is me.
I miss that kitchen.
Lee saying her jobs 24 7 and so hard
She manages to fit in lots me time when she's not working and has loads of childcare.

Reactions: 3
And still no apology! Apparently loads of people have been checking in and touching base with her during her time away from insta - probably more lies!!!
Some sheep do miss her.
Is it highly posed and selling no products.

Like it or not, she has thousands of followers who will bow down to her and support her regardless of what despicable things she does

I can’t imagine companies with stop working with her and sending her free stuff. The benefits to them far away any business they might lose from people who object to her

Reactions: 12
Well, I think the gushing comments on her return are a worrying sign about society’s view on racism.

She will never address the elephant in the room now. She knows she’s gotten away with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I hate they way she’s flipped this whole situation and is trying to paint herself as the victim- SHE needed some space, SHE is so glad to be back - oh duck off love. 🤮😤🙄

From the hen's stories, not convinced it's her?
I don’t think that’s her....? Different mouth/teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I just said I wasn’t going to watch old vlogs but this popped up as recommended

Not going to lie. It was a very hard watch. How on earth can she just leave her kids (both very young and one very poorly) sat watching tv whilst she’s upstairs having a long shower and blow dry etc etc?? Then to say to the camera “best go see how Florence’s is” WHAT THE tit?? Like you’ve just left a toddler who potentially very poorly on their own?? Has she always been this tit? How have I never seen it before?
They had a downstairs bathroom in their old house, so she showered downstairs then left them to go and dry her hair etc. If F was poorly but they needed something for dinner then she won’t have had much choice other than to go out as I’m guessing Lee was off shore. She was so much more involved and active with the girls when Lee wasn’t there because she had to be and it’s a shame that she’s not kept that up.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe how she's managed to spin the whole thing...and people actually believe her

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Like it or not, she has thousands of followers who will bow down to her and support her regardless of what despicable things she does

I can’t imagine companies with stop working with her and sending her free stuff. The benefits to them far away any business they might lose from people who object to her
I agree...she can get away with anything..

• Sad
So Lee's banished again. Yes not back on Insta.
Checklist 3 cute girls, me looking happy and posed, the woods what a interesting back drop.

So she's reflected on life what she learnt?
False engagement dear sheep do tell me what you up to I don't care but need the likes and comments to boost algorithm for the brand ads that are stacking up.
Who uses the word bleather?

Reactions: 11
They had a downstairs bathroom in their old house, so she showered downstairs then left them to go and dry her hair etc. If F was poorly but they needed something for dinner then she won’t have had much choice other than to go out as I’m guessing Lee was off shore. She was so much more involved and active with the girls when Lee wasn’t there because she had to be and it’s a shame that she’s not kept that up.
I think what makes me uncomfortable is the filming your kid when really sick. I feel it’s an invasion of privacy??

That insta post. Called it. Picture of her and her team (minus lee of course) yeah it’s not on hols but Kermit pointed out why. She’s thanked everyone and explained she’s had a lovely break.

Rebecca I know you read here - you are one entitled, self obsessed, immature cocunt. The life you are leading is appalling and yes karma will get you. Your children will grow up to learn what you are truly like. And perhaps your loving husband has started to see too. You disgust me and I’m quite frankly done with the tit show you call your family

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Lee's banished again. Yes not back on Insta.
Checklist 3 cute girls, me looking happy and posed, the woods what a interesting back drop.

So she's reflected on life what she learnt?
False engagement dear sheep do tell me what you up to I don't care but need the likes and comments to boost algorithm for the brand ads that are stacking up.
Who uses the word bleather?
Lee will be back, the simpering idiot can’t keep away.

Has she used an old photo? Hair doesn’t look as fucked as it did in her holiday Primark clothes video?

Reactions: 8
Well at least we can rehash the good thread title...

Oh my God Racist Reb’s back again, So so many of you wanna hear me self reflect on my own tit show and whinge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lee will be back, the simpering idiot can’t keep away.

Has she used an old photo? Hair doesn’t look as fucked as it did in her holiday Primark clothes video?
Quite possibly her photos are seldom current or applicable to post topic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.