Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s tagged the necklace as being gifted by “Carrie Elizabeth Jewellery “ - and I do remember her talking about it on insta stories. No mention of any connection to Monika Vinader?
Random.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s tagged the necklace as being gifted by “Carrie Elizabeth Jewellery “ - and I do remember her talking about it on insta stories. No mention of any connection to Monika Vinader?
Random.
As usual shady
Sorry I made a boob it was confusing business arrangement.
I dident want my followers to feel bad.
Where have we heard that before.

Reactions: 4
Random.
Unless she just tagged them and then they've used her photo, but I find it unlikely she'd let them use her image without some sort of payment

Reactions: 4
As usual shady
Sorry I made a boob it was confusing business arrangement.
I dident want my followers to feel bad.
Where have we heard that before.
Christ, if I made this many mistakes in my job I would have been on a performance requires improvement note long ago.

Reactions: 11
It’s an old photo

Has a ‘damage limitation’ feel to it.... like it’s been put up by MV as part of a deal. It’s not their style to put up pics of that sort if you look at the grid

The necklace is by CEJ and was correctly tagged by Mrs M on her original picture.

MV have reposted it today, they have either mistakenly thought she’s wearing one of their “Atlantis” necklaces OR it’s actually the barley visible charm bracelet they are referring to.

They also tagged the wrong Mrs Meldrum

all in all a bit of a fuck up by MV.

Reactions: 15
I may have imagined this... but didn’t she say the MV bracelet was a gift from her chums for her birthday??

Reactions: 13

MV have wrongly thought her necklace is theirs! And they tagged the wrong Mrs Meldrum!
What a shambles of a business!!

Reactions: 20
MV have wrongly thought her necklace is theirs! And they tagged the wrong Mrs Meldrum!
What a shambles of a business!!
It's hilarious my 1st thought was other way around.
They have so many gifts in their p.o. box maybe they tagged the wrong brand!
Tagging wrong Mrs meldrum even more hilarious.

A lovely picture of her in daft glasses on weekend away with racist chums.

Top brand There!

Reactions: 7
I think MV are being very sneaky here. I think I remember her getting that bracelet for her birthday so it was a gift just not from a company. But the company MV are riding on her coat tails and using her to advertise it.

Think it’s a charm on her teeny tiny bracelet?
That’s just the fastner bit at the end of the bracelet. The bracelet was the same as her ring, and the evil eye bracelet has 2 hanging bits, hers doesn’t.

Reactions: 1
This was me!! I posted on a previous thread that I needed all the crap she banged on about, I naively thought she was buying it all and somehow I needed to keep up.. I have been diagnosed with post natal depression and have a shopping addiction that’s 90% linked to what I was watching on social media Mrs meldrum was the first person I found on you tube, and It changed me completely I watched them all, and right in the thick of it I’d be clicking on the links buying literally everything they all had.. one day 2 dysons were delivered to my house...thnk fully with help I’m ok now.. all these channel mum robots need looking at and need a sharp slap in the face of reality, I never in a million years thought I’d be drawn into all this because of social media but it’s happening everywhere. I like a lot of us don’t like the bitching about her apperance and it does at times go to far but I think channel mum need to take a long hard look at exactly what it is they want to achieve with all these influencers..

Reactions: 21
I think she thinks the smoking will tarnish her image, but let’s face it plenty of people smoke, we’ve all been there there ,makes her a little more real that she enjoys a cheeky smoke
We haven't ALL been there, I'm in my 40's and never smoked and thankfully it's on the decline with less young people starting to smoke.

Smoking is not cool or edgy or okay or normal (inhaling anything other than air into your lungs should never be considered normal)
It's a money making killer.

That said ... why hide it if you do smoke? Everyone you meet will know.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.