Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she doesn't have much of a back catalogue.
Wonder if she used much of 3 weeks to film content as thats what I assumed.
What she wore I April total piss take.
Doubt it.

The vlog was filmed 22nd April, as she says it’s not a public holiday here. I think this must have been the vlog that was going to go live on the Sunday 28th when she Flounced off Instagram.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Out of the mouth of babes - Grabecca asks Flobelle what she wants to do, Florrie suggests Easter Egg hunt and Edgy says we’ve done lots of those and little innocent Florenco says “yeah lots in one day” thats so mummy had the perfect footage for the sheeple 🤷🏻‍♀️:m

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine this is your “job” for years and then you edit and upload a vlog containing your full car reg onto the Internet? I just can’t wrap my head around the stupidity and lack of attention to detail.

I was going to attach a screenshot but I changed my mind. It’s there for everyone to view anyway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Imagine this is your “job” for years and then you edit and upload a vlog containing your full car reg onto the Internet? I just can’t wrap my head around the stupidity and lack of attention to detail.

I was going to attach a screenshot but I changed my mind. It’s there for everyone to view anyway.
Bet she edits that quicker than she edited the racist comment .... Showing it CAN be done when you want to! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17

They have always done this.
Car registration plates have been visible on handfuls of vlogs.
She also showed their full home address several times on items of mail/delivery boxes.
Then bleats on about people invading their privacy/spoiling the house move by discussing where the live?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sloppy on the latest video not even bothered to change the description from the cleaning video.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also she clearly hasnt edited the info in the description box as shes left links to other cleaning routines and affiliate links for the mop and Hoover. Honestly shes absolutely thick as tit!
Who wants to watch a video from nearly a month ago, she has no inspiration to put out new content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"New Fresh Content"

AKA The return of the skanky pink leggings, a good old fashioned ramming and Belter Pat squawking like the Torry Coo ( for the locals!)
Guess suitcase just gets left lying as there's really no point in putting it away between holidays.
16 bottles of shampoo ....and every one "a favourite" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I found this video extremely awkward to watch.
Lee trying to have a laugh with her about all the shampoo bottles. Instead of having a laugh about it with him she sucks the fun out and goes into defence mode.
Very awkward too when she was trying to get chat out her lovely grandad. He obvs didn’t want to chat and he didn’t know what to say. Then her dad going through to show the pie....I was squirming watching it all. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Urgh, actually feel about sick watching her workout.! Something quite Pervy about it! Maybe just the fact it’s filmed 🤷🏻‍♀️love the private plate Bec LM! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I have been reading all your comments. I am Appalled by Meldrum's racism and the way she and Lee chose to deal with the whole situation. However, I am finding it very difficult to understand why people persist to watch all her vlogs and then moan incessantly on here?! I gave up watching them ages upon ages ago for many of the reasons mentioned here. If you don't like her surely don't watch her and give her channel even more views?!!! I refuse to give her the views and thus the revenue! It would make MUCH more sense if 1 or 2 nominated, trustworthy people were to keep people up to date with all her posts, so that when she steps out of line, this can then be reported on here and sufficiently acted upon. Surely this thread is just causing more people to watch her otherwise?! I would go as far to say that Tattle is probably adding to her viewing figures quite substantially the way things are currently going. This doesn't seem to make sense to me! I am so disgusted by Meldrum's behaviour that I REFUSE to add to her viewing figures, as inadvertently this is helping to keep her channel afloat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She posted this photo on her on grid during her bday weekend and tagged the gifted necklace in the comments.
The Monika Vinader bracelet is the undeclared gifted item. (The ring is hers and she’s had it for years. I think Lee bought it for her yearrrrs ago)
The bracelet was a gift from her "chums" for her 30th though 🤫

Reactions: 2
I have been reading all your comments. I am Appalled by Meldrum's racism and the way she and Lee chose to deal with the whole situation. However, I am finding it very difficult to understand why people persist to watch all her vlogs and then moan incessantly on here?! I gave up watching them ages upon ages ago for many of the reasons mentioned here. If you don't like her surely don't watch her and give her channel even more views?!!! I refuse to give her the views and thus the revenue! It would make MUCH more sense if 1 or 2 nominated, trustworthy people were to keep people up to date with all her posts, so that when she steps out of line, this can then be reported on here and sufficiently acted upon. Surely this thread is just causing more people to watch her otherwise?! I would go as far to say that Tattle is probably adding to her viewing figures quite substantially the way things are currently going. This doesn't seem to make sense to me! I am so disgusted by Meldrum's behaviour that I REFUSE to add to her viewing figures, as inadvertently this is helping to keep her channel afloat.
I totally agree with you but not watching is like trying not to pick scab.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A lot of us don't watch them, many of us are blocked (me for asking how the yoga was going 🙄.). However those that do, bring us the updates and the foundations for laughter, action or whatever we fancy 😊)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. I don’t watch her, I wait until someone posts on here. Good idea for one or two to watch & give feedback. 👍

Reactions: 16
A lot of us don't watch them, many of us are blocked (me for asking how the yoga was going 🙄.). However those that do bring us the updates and the foundations for laughter, action or whatever we fancy 😊)
Wow - Are there that many of you blocked?! I just can't bring myself to even watch her, or give her house-room, but that's me! I just hate to think of her gaining views through here. She really ISN'T WORTH IT!

Reactions: 15
C’mon then, who’s going to take one for the team and be the designated watchers??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that recent?
If that's not gifted that's really odd.
Report to ASA and CMA
Makes sense now they not cheap.
If they wanted to be associated with her and tarnished reputation more fool them.
Yes that picture is recent it was outside the ice cream shop in St Andrews the birthday weekend away where the guy said the KKK very offensive joke.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.