Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is 20 minutes long. One of the longest videos she has done in a long time. I think she will try to go down the same route as the Inghams and The Saccone Jolys by using the youtube platform much more so she gets the revenue for the views plus the Adsense. I doubt she will get the amount of brand work she was getting before which she mainly seemed to do on Instagram. I have only seen the SacconeJolys do 2 or 3 paid promotions this year and yet they are still raking in the revenue. I'm in the minority but I like them. Johnathon used the platform to raise money from his followers to help a child at his little girl's school who has cancer and overnight they raised 150 thousand pounds, so fair play to him for that.

Reactions: 16
@Bernie please get back in your box. There is no information I have posted that poses any risk to any children. If you’d bother to get off your high horse and read my posts properly before responding you’d see that I HAVEN’T POSTED HER ADDRESS ANYWHERE

You are also completely missing the point - I don’t need to scroll by, there has been a debate raging on since the start of these threads as to whether she owns the house or not, I have now ended the debate by answering the question for people
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
To anyone asking, they aren't in Greece yet. S was at school today. They may be leaving tomorrow though

Reactions: 12
The one things that’s never interested me is who owns the house. Couldn’t care less. But happy to pay £3 if that’s what it takes to find out and put an end to it. What do I have to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The one things that’s never interested me is who owns the house. Couldn’t care less. But happy to pay £3 if that’s what it takes to find out and put an end to it. What do I have to do?
It was posted earlier save your £3 they own the house both there names on it and purchase date 2 Nov 18.

Reactions: 6
Finally some youtube subscriber losses! I see she has changed her YouTube banner! The profile pic is another smug orange filtered grin.

Family life? all traces of Pat removed!!?

8B96A731-1519-4B67-A64A-D938002CC849.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wonder if it was partly due her blocking spree last night and partly people disgusted at her front!
I don’t think if you get blocked from youtube - it unsubscribes, just you can’t leave comments.

Hopefully people forgot they were still subscribed to her channel and when the vlog dropped they went and unsubscribed.

No cover on the Daddy & Me book on amazon yet but it has dropped in price already and it’s not released until next week.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Lee was the one who edited that vlog, and since he was holding the camera and it was his friend that said it, maybe she blames him for the whole tit storm so has banished him down the hole in the garden (at least we would finally know whats down it!).
Wouldn't surprise me if the lazy bissom had him editing her vlogs while she gets rammed!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think if you get blocked from youtube - it unsubscribes, just you can’t leave comments.

Hopefully people forgot they were still subscribed to her channel and when the vlog dropped they went and unsubscribed.

No cover on the Daddy & Me book on amazon yet but it has dropped in price already and it’s not released until next week.
I know she's 24k views
1.5 k likes 357 thumbs down
Over 1k comments
But to put into perspective she has 110k subscriber's
So really only about 1%engagement.
Some views might be from non subscriber's same with likes/dislike.
Some people may have watched twice well 1 fan did she commented I watched it a few times as I missed you so so much.
It's scary over 1k people taken in by her act.

Defiantly a rebrand. Even before the latest tit storm.
She's had plenty feedback last year saying fans don't think she's as relatable Less Lee.
It doesn't mean he's not still doing everything but future videos he be less visible whilst she makes out she's the best mum/housewife.
Watched Emily's clean video and thought it better but could be because I like Emily's house better.

Reactions: 9
Must have been crisis talks at Channel bum HQ.. back to basics and original format to keep the flock in the pen

Reactions: 7
New title suggestion from @Goflorrie

With a whopping 115 likes!!

So much for the 15 trolls and their hobbits!!
Yes must use that title it's fab.
Not sure boden be overjoyed.
Despite all positive on her platform it's much more than 15 more like hundreds can't stand her including some of the locals near her.

Reactions: 11
It’s publicly available information??

If you read my post I make it clear that I didn’t include the address of the property
The fact it’s public information and readily available is not here nor there, I wouldn’t put it past them to put in a complaint about the fact that someone has been gossiping from their bank or mortgage provider.
That must be a data breach somehow 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.