Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are off to Greece this weekend definitely!!!!!! Flying from Manchester
I guessed yesterday they would do this hence why no vlogs for nearly 3 weeks, she won’t be back to Instagram until they are home from yet another free holiday!!

Greedy to the core!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I guessed yesterday they would do this hence why no vlogs for nearly 3 weeks, she won’t be back to Instagram until they are home from yet another free holiday!!

Greedy to the core!!
Neilson will have to answer for this....supporting her racist ideals....

Reactions: 18
I'm flattered, but I'm afraid I can't take credit for this one, Birdy! [emoji23][emoji23] I've never watched any of Mrs Meldrum videos, should I? [emoji848][emoji848] If so, any suggestions of movies in which she could've been an extra? [emoji23][emoji23]
you should read a synopsis of her story so far as it cant be described in one sentance.....plenty of info out there on her and yep she could be cast as a villain in lots of movies!! love what you do with Brogan Tate!!!!

Reactions: 3
Why on earth is that company risking the media attention?!
It’s called white privilege.
Not enough people care what she did.
I’ve said it since the beginning, this is not going to affect her at all, she’s going to carry on as normal.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I hope they’re ready for the emails.... disgusting the way everyone is supporting her brushing this off. If she continues to get work from these companies I will be so angry. She gets away with murder... maybe the next crime in the utility room will go unpunished too.

Reactions: 13
I'm a little late to the party but i can't believe she hasn't/didn't do an official apology at the beginning of her vlog

Reactions: 7
Because sadly, I'd say 75% of their customers are very much like Grabecca and from white privilege middle/ upper class backgrounds and are likely to find what was said in lift as a Haha moment not a racist comment.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My husband and I went on Neilson Holiday to Italy for our baby moon, We had just found out I was pregnant with triplets. I would have gone literally anywhere on holiday, I was feeling very stressed, It was nothing to rave about, really standard. For the price I didn’t think it was worth it. I’ve been on nicer holidays for less money. We had saved up to go on that holiday as well. Unlike Mrs Meldrum I don’t get to go on holiday 8 times a year. I go on holiday every couple of years. It’s the holiday you go on when you don’t want to explore. I wouldn’t book a holiday with Neilson again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Back with a cleaning video ! Thanking everyone for support , no mention of what happened or filmed an apology video, she has literally swept it under the rug , as if it never happened . Instagram will have some mention to it in a post but it will be all about her mental health and crap like that , all those comments under the video saying they have missed her . Losers!!! I bet they have taken down any negative ones . Holiday soon for them ! Unless they are already there and she pre recorded it 😡

Reactions: 6
No way that thicko lee wrote that .. my bets are on daddy cannon
Snap that’s exactly what I thought no way Lee has written that it sounds too professional definitely daddy Cannon

They are off to Greece this weekend definitely!!!!!! Flying from Manchester
Knew it, there was no way in hell she would miss a free holiday that’s why she has come back. She will now be vlogging that and showing off the new Neilson prison camp. She will have put her foot down and said we are going. She doesn’t listen to advise given to her even from Channel Mum. I wonder if the friends will want to be filmed as I would refuse it’s an invasion of privacy. That will be the reason why she has blonded up. Her hair will be even more like straw after two weeks in the sun

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Cannot believe they are taking Safiyah out of school again. No wonder she is so behind with her writing skills. They would never get away with this in England.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Where was her gifted dyson cordless ??

Back with a cleaning video ! Thanking everyone for support , no mention of what happened or filmed an apology video, she has literally swept it under the rug , as if it never happened . Instagram will have some mention to it in a post but it will be all about her mental health and crap like that , all those comments under the video saying they have missed her . Losers!!! I bet they have taken down any negative ones . Holiday soon for them ! Unless they are already there and she pre recorded it 😡

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.