Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messiah Kaeto isn’t letting it go according to his insta!
Glad someone is still speaking out and reminding the Meldrums that they should be accountable. Sad to see otherCM floggers like Ysis Lorena commenting on her comeback video.
It is sad that others signed to CM, especially those who are parents, have not condemned the Meldrums actions since posting the ‘liftgate’ Video.
It just shows that it is money before morals. In order for Mrs.Meldrum to say she has learnt anything from this experience she would have to admit to her behaviour...that will not happen.
Sorry for the ramble...I have no words, just a saddened heart that people care more about a Dyson than a person trying to repair how they hurt others.:(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just watching messiahkaeto's live now. He is discussing the scandal and how she has delt with it
A workmate watching it, she's a huge meldrum fan despite being blocked (no helping some eh) 😂

Her dependence on Lee and the fact that she rarely goes far from home without him or her mum/sister/friends def points towards some sort of anxiety issue
I agree and it's not a healthy way to live for a couple. She was a perfectly capable mum of two running a home when Lee away, that's been lost somehow and neither of them seem to have roles other than the village idiots.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed they only knocked 10k off asking price and it had been on market for ages.
Lee wanted to knock off more.
The amount work it needs and the fact she dislikes so much of it.
That's what we struggle to understand and the fact they brought it with grim history.
Not really who owns it just the weirdness of the choices they made.
Although that may have proved another lie about homeownership nothing surprises me anymore.
I watched the vlog of them buying the house and lee was adamant he wanted to offer less/ hold out to get the best deal and she replied in such a stubborn, child like manner NO. She was having none of it and was going to do what she could to get that house there and then. It was such an immature response to such a big life decision. I couldn’t understand why lee didn’t stand up and make her realise that was a terrible decision for the family. She let her heart make the decision and it’s just been the downfall of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watching messiahkaeto's live now. He is discussing the scandal and how she has delt with it
I still don't know what to make of his input to be honest. I think he was a fan of them and respect his position given mummy vloggers is not his background. But really what good will it do? As I say on one hand I have admiration on the other, it's probably, why bother.

I watched the vlog of them buying the house and lee was adamant he wanted to offer less/ hold out to get the best deal and she replied in such a stubborn, child like manner NO. She was having none of it and was going to do what she could to get that house there and then. It was such an immature response to such a big life decision. I couldn’t understand why lee didn’t stand up and make her realise that was a terrible decision for the family. She let her heart make the decision and it’s just been the downfall of them.
Because she's a spoilt little Verruca Salt and her parents probably backed her. So he backed down. He looked (to me) pretty stressed out during that time, something was going on that was affecting him. She's now got him in a pen, neutered and stuck.

Her dependence on Lee and the fact that she rarely goes far from home without him or her mum/sister/friends def points towards some sort of anxiety issue
There never seems to be any anxiety at the gym , nail or hair salon or her great love of Me Time . Only relies on Lee for child care nothing else . She's quite happy on her own it's him that trails at the back of her like a demented dog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the papers (mail and Scottish record was it?) that ran the meldrum story have clocked that Reb is back with no humility, still plugging away with deleting any one who doesn’t kiss her arse, and liking the comments suggesting she did nothing wrong in the handling of this racism issue? I agree that she still thinks she did nothing wrong!

Reactions: 6
There never seems to be any anxiety at the gym , nail or hair salon or her great love of Me Time . Only relies on Lee for child care nothing else . She's quite happy on her own it's him that trails at the back of her like a demented dog
A few have touched on it before about her rushing to make the house tidy before he got home cos he wouldn't like it blah blah and we know he's a passive aggressive tit messaging women from here so, it maybe suits him that she feels like that. Just a thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Glad someone is still speaking out and reminding the Meldrums that they should be accountable. Sad to see otherCM floggers like Ysis Lorena commenting on her comeback video.
It is sad that others signed to CM, especially those who are parents, have not condemned the Meldrums actions since posting the ‘liftgate’ Video.
It just shows that it is money before morals. In order for Mrs.Meldrum to say she has learnt anything from this experience she would have to admit to her behaviour...that will not happen.
Sorry for the ramble...I have no words, just a saddened heart that people care more about a Dyson than a person trying to repair how they hurt others.:(
Saw comments from maisy meow
I still don't know what to make of his input to be honest. I think he was a fan of them and respect his position given mummy vloggers is not his background. But really what good will it do? As I say on one hand I have admiration on the other, it's probably, why bother.

Because she's a spoilt little Verruca Salt and her parents probably backed her. So he backed down. He looked (to me) pretty stressed out during that time, something was going on that was affecting him. She's now got him in a pen, neutered and stuck.

Lee's gone from main earner and in charge of all financial stuff to being treated like hired help and not important part of major decisions like buying a new house.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered 1000 times, but do we know why they would’ve deleted this vlog? Honestly, their soo shady

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I think Messiah Kaeto received messages from others like him who were once sheep but got blocked or just deleted. Given the volume of sycophantic outpouring in the comments of Rebecca’s latest video...one lone voice probably won’t make a difference. I do admire him for calling them out publicly and showing he is not a troll or resorting to the type of insults the Meldrum sheep usually throw out.

Yep, Verruca came straight to mind reading that. Did Rebecca want to show that money was no object? If that was the case...why not the other house that they liked on their old street? Who knows what goes on in her head?!

Reactions: 8
A few have touched on it before about her rushing to make the house tidy before he got home cos he wouldn't like it blah blah and we know he's a passive aggressive tit messaging women from here so, it maybe suits him that she feels like that. Just a thought.
I personally think she's the more domineering 1 and could be more argumentative and aggressive if its not going her way. She's got no patience what so ever for the girls either

Reactions: 7
Sort if this has been asked and answered 1000 times, but do we know why they would’ve deleted this vlog? Honestly, their soo shady
It either they revealed too much or it raised too many awquard questions.
I watched that vlog.

I see a few tags from Costco on Instagram and sounds like it's been gifted so maybe that bench was infact gifted.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

@Catwoman I do agree with you but I also feel if we all had the courage to speak out publicly, or had a better platform it might raise awareness. One voice is better than none

I don't for a second think she has anxiety. She gets anxious sometimes like every single human.

She's had Lee ever since she was a school girl, she doesn't know how to be on her own.

Reactions: 13
If it's of no interest to you no one is asking you to read so Scroll By .

Well if that's the case your so called friend is committing a very , very serious offence 😲
There was no need for the shirty response, I was merely expressing that we constantly come back to the debate over who owns the house so I was merely trying to provide the information in order to stop the constant speculation.

Also not entirely sure why you think anyone has committed a serious offence?? This is publicly available information??

And that is their old address on the attached as that was where they were living when they purchased the new house before anyone accuses me of publishing their current address - I have purposely left out their current address from the screenshot but you can see from the date that this is in reference to the purchase of their current house in case anyone wants to continue to accuse me of lying

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There was no need for the shirty response, I was merely expressing that we constantly come back to the debate over who owns the house so I was merely trying to provide the information in order to stop the constant speculation.

Also not entirely sure why you think anyone has committed a serious offence?? This is publicly available information??

And that is their old address on the attached as that was where they were living when they purchased the new house before anyone accuses me of publishing their current address - I have purposely left out their current address from the screenshot but you can see from the date that this is in reference to the purchase of their current house in case anyone wants to continue to accuse me of lying
best taking this down since children live there? Point made on who owns the house.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.