Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out Lees bio on Linked In 😂 cliche after cliche.

View attachment 17716
He’s missed out so much though ‘skills also include, in no particular order; motivational speaking (shouting goooooooo *insert name* ye wee belter), culinary skills (best curry soup and dippy eggs in NE Scotland), housekeeping, waste management (flytipping), animal care (remembering to feed the guineapigs), working under pressure (the wife), pest control (block and delete the trolls) plus many hobbits’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He’s missed out so much though ‘skills also include, in no particular order; motivational speaking (shouting goooooooo *insert name* ye wee belter), culinary skills (best curry soup and dippy eggs in NE Scotland), housekeeping, waste management (flytipping), animal care (remembering to feed the guineapigs), working under pressure (the wife), pest control (block and delete the trolls) plus many hobbits’
Questionable drone, camera and video skills 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact it’s public information and readily available is not here nor there, I wouldn’t put it past them to put in a complaint about the fact that someone has been gossiping from their bank or mortgage provider.
That must be a data breach somehow 🤔
@MissDE no one has been gossiping from their bank or mortgage advisor!!!

Reactions: 6
The twit doesn’t know the meaning of the word safety. Let’s his youngest wonder off round the gardens by herself and uses his childrens pictures etc for any peadophile to use as they wish. Videos their whole childhood for the world to see. Would put me off him working for me straight away if they think that’s sensible or genuinely safe.

Oh dear. Lee is not quite “living the dream” now is he 🤔 Really hope he does go back to work though, but do we think the ramming will stop? Will it heck! They will be dumped with nana or grandma or put in the crèche. Reb comes first after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think free pt sessions have ended..As neither feature on Ramis stories.

Wonder what's deciding factor on his return to work?

Reactions: 2
Why are people so obsessed over their house? We do not have any right to know who owns it or who is on the mortgage. Just because she’s pissed a hell of a lot of people off, it doesn’t give people the right to go searching public records about them to share on a gossip site! People posting / looking for / discussing personal info is going too far in my opinion. I understand people are going to discuss it as she’s shared info on the sale etc, but what does it matter if they bought it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are people so obsessed over their house? We do not have any right to know who owns it or who is on the mortgage. Just because she’s pissed a hell of a lot of people off, it doesn’t give people the right to go searching public records about them to share on a gossip site! People posting / looking for / discussing personal info is going too far in my opinion. I understand people are going to discuss it as she’s shared info on the sale etc, but what does it matter if they bought it?
I agree. It goes beyond idle gossip if you start posting documents with full names and addresses. Doesn’t matter if it’s their old address IMO.

Reactions: 11
Yes in a way because it's yet another example of their lying/misleading viewer subscribers. Like their covering up that their last house council shared ownership. That wouldn't have fitted their young uber professional successful in life image... Living the dream all achieved on their own with hard work ( excuse me while I splutter into my vino)... Rant over! The house issue is about what is symbolic overall about them and their fake image and portrayal of themselves. Up their own areas is the expression many people feel.

Reactions: 8
She’s so obviously testing the water on YouTube where she can control the comments, running down the clock to slip her 8th bleeping freebie holiday under the radar before she makes her magical reappearance on Instagram. “Hi Guys! We’ve been so so lucky....” duck off

Reactions: 21
c'mon bet this is one of @Meg1912 creations!!
I'm flattered, but I'm afraid I can't take credit for this one, Birdy! [emoji23][emoji23] I've never watched any of Mrs Meldrum videos, should I? [emoji848][emoji848] If so, any suggestions of movies in which she could've been an extra? [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 2
They are off to Greece this weekend definitely!!!!!! Flying from Manchester

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.