Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no need for the shirty response, I was merely expressing that we constantly come back to the debate over who owns the house so I was merely trying to provide the information in order to stop the constant speculation.

Also not entirely sure why you think anyone has committed a serious offence?? This is publicly available information??

And that is their old address on the attached as that was where they were living when they purchased the new house before anyone accuses me of publishing their current address - I have purposely left out their current address from the screenshot but you can see from the date that this is in reference to the purchase of their current house in case anyone wants to continue to accuse me of lying
Hmmm I’m not really comfortable with where this is going.

I don’t get the obsession with the house. She’s raking it in, they got a big mortgage and bought the house.
I don’t know why anyone thinks her dad suddenly handed over half a million to buy a house when they were previously living in a part ownership house.
I also don’t agree with sharing their address, old or not.
Sharing documents seems like going a bit too far. Their mortgage is none of our business.

Reactions: 24
I watched some of messiah kaeto, it’s great that he’s been speaking out and he’s like a dog with a bone. Just not sure it will have any further impact now. THey just ignore, and what more can he really do now? At least someone with a big following had the balls to call them out

Reactions: 7
Unless I see it for myself I’m not buying it.

If your “friend” works for a bank/building society and they genuinely have shared this kind of information with you then they are going to land themselves in very very hot water.
Especially given that we know the melds read here, your mate could be in deep tit gossiping about confidential information concerning whose name is on deeds etc and very easy to identify who would have access to that

Reactions: 6
Especially given that we know the melds read here, your mate could be in deep tit gossiping about confidential information concerning whose name is on deeds etc and very easy to identify who would have access to that
It’s publicly available information??

best taking this down since children live there? Point made on who owns the house.
If you read my post I make it clear that I didn’t include the address of the property

Reactions: 5
Hmmm I’m not really comfortable with where this is going.

I don’t get the obsession with the house. She’s raking it in, they got a big mortgage and bought the house.
I don’t know why anyone thinks her dad suddenly handed over half a million to buy a house when they were previously living in a part ownership house.
Sharing documents seems like going a bit too far. Their mortgage is none of our business.
I totally agree.The whole debate over the house has been done to death but it keeps being brought up here.Can we please move on?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The poster only showed the old address that Rebecca has made public on Instagram since she moved.

It is a public document, but it shows they legally own the house so can stop that question from constantly being asked! But we all know they had some help.

Reactions: 7
I thought that yes. Terribly bad judgement to vlog from the house given its history. I find it really disrespectful.
Is it likely that the remaining family of the previous owners will know that she’s on YouTube? I agree it’s hugely disrespectful and I can only hope that they have no idea of her ‘career’ and don’t see the videos. Can you imagine how he’d feel seeing her doing her laundry in that room? Horrendous!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know where/when Lee used the word 'worldly' ('wordlie'? as per their spellings :)).
Would love to have a chuckle at that!

Reactions: 1
The sheep won’t care! Jonathan Joly can make rape drug jokes, Chris Ingram can groom young girls, she can leave in racist jokes......as said above, the world is literally dying, yet they are lapping up the chemical onslaught of cleaning videos and consumerism at its finest from all the primary clothing/Homesense hauls. Sad thing is, they are parents with young children, they really don’t give a toss that the planet will be ruined for them. Greed will be Edgys downfall though.
Going to sound old school here, but very much due to the way I was brought up, so hats off to my parents and grand parents. You are 100% correct, the world is literally dying on its feet. Common courtesy, respect and family values are dying out. Social media is killing the art of F2F communication and unfortunately opening us all up to weirdos, fraud and over exposure.
I thank the lord that I was brought up in a different era where doing well at school, getting a job, working towards promotion etc and passing these ethics to my children just came naturally. Now we have people like Reb that think shoving up poor quality videos and Instagram is a hard days work. Try living a day in the lives of nurses, police, fire fighters, carers, bus drivers...she would not last a day. Begs for freebies and over exposes her children on social media to gain holidays, furniture instead of getting off there arses and getting real jobs.
We are too early into this social media to fully understand the impact on the current young generation. My gut reaction is it will not bode well. Who really wants to be remembered as narcissist, manipulative, insensitive?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just like most things social media needs to used in moderation and used responsibly. People like watching family channels because for some reason, watching how another family operates in life is quite interesting. Before YouTube there was those programmes on TLC about families (The Duggar’s). I tend to find more and more people who put their children on YouTube or on a TV programme are a little bit more unusual then your average family. The personalities are always a bit narcissistic and fake.

Reactions: 10
Oh how predictable, new hair, nails, change of profile pics 🙄
Cliche Channel Mum PR tactic.
I stopped reading the thread a few days ago bored with certain ramblings. Thankfully Grandma and her keep fit class are up to speed.
"Nae apology fae the banchory bampot"
"Cannae trust her to gi ma lavvy a once over she's nae a hincher jist a chancer"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Couldn’t give a tit if they own the house. I don’t understand the fascination with wanting to know whether they do at all. It just goes round and round in circles. If you want to know can you not just pay the £3 and find out 🤣 Just scroll by those comments.

What I care about is the silly cow is back to deleting and blocking people and has learnt absolutely bugger all the past two weeks. I genuinely thought they would come back and change their ways. Naive of me but if my business was in such a terrible way I would perhaps swallow my pride and change things up, try and learn from it all. But alas, this is the seldrums and it will be the same tit different day! Cocunts for life.

Reactions: 22
Oh how predictable, new hair, nails, change of profile pics 🙄
Cliche Channel Mum PR tactic.
I stopped reading the thread a few days ago bored with certain ramblings. Thankfully Grandma and her keep fit class are up to speed.
"Nae apology fae the banchory bampot"
"Cannae trust her to gi ma lavvy a once over she's nae a hincher jist a chancer"
Love your grandma and keep fit group!
Agreed total cliche
Predictable and managed come back

Who owns the house? How big is the diamond? What season is it? 🤣 tit I make myself laugh.

Anywho, there’s clearly been buckets of sun in Banchory because her beautiful Mediterranean olive skin is looking, well, more olive since the radio silence.
Does the unit gym have sunbeds?

Last edited:
There was no need for the shirty response, I was merely expressing that we constantly come back to the debate over who owns the house so I was merely trying to provide the information in order to stop the constant speculation.

Also not entirely sure why you think anyone has committed a serious offence?? This is publicly available information??

And that is their old address on the attached as that was where they were living when they purchased the new house before anyone accuses me of publishing their current address - I have purposely left out their current address from the screenshot but you can see from the date that this is in reference to the purchase of their current house in case anyone wants to continue to accuse me of lying
Do read scroll by !! What makes you think it's a shirty response ????
No one's accused you of lying the information should not be on here especially when there's children involved end off

Reactions: 2
I think she’s been told by CM to rebrand on YT and stick to that to gauge the response before she starts posting on other social media platforms.

The talk of Lee getting a job, about bleeping time but if I worked for any company that he submitted his CV to, I’d be warning them to steer well clear.

Some posters on here mentioned it would be such a shame for their family if he went offshore again. Honestly, tough tit. There are plenty of families out there who have a parent away working sometimes weeks and months at a time and they manage. Don’t forget also Reb has 2 sets of grandparents to hand, one in the retirement complex beside their house and then Lee’s mum the doormat, sorry decorator. If Reb doesn’t like the thought of Lee working away, there’s nothing stopping her pulling on her big girl pants and trying to make her way in the working world. Millions of us parents do it Day in day out!

Last thing, the house chat is relentless. Reb & Pat will be loving it. They bought it for status, to continue the charade they are something they’re not. Good luck to them, because when the tit really hits the fan the next time, I wouldn’t want to be the one unemployed paying off that mortgage.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's a film on Sky premiere today I think Meldrum should watch.Might enlighten her a bit.

Reactions: 4
@Bernie please get back in your box. There is no information I have posted that poses any risk to any children. If you’d bother to get off your high horse and read my posts properly before responding you’d see that I HAVEN’T POSTED HER ADDRESS ANYWHERE

You are also completely missing the point - I don’t need to scroll by, there has been a debate raging on since the start of these threads as to whether she owns the house or not, I have now ended the debate by answering the question for people

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.