Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has maybe already been said so sorry if that’s the case but I honestly can’t get over her filming in the utility room! Where a father was brutally murdered by his son- no respect at all for the family and the poor man who was murdered. I honestly can’t believe the house is still standing never mind a family living and filming their lives for the whole world to see 🤯
I completely agree. I haven't watched the vid but It's another example of their lack of compassion, sensitivity and attitude of just pleasing their bloody selves, to hell with everyone else. Pretty low if you ask me.

Reactions: 6
I hope that Lee is successful in securing a job.It would be very difficult on all of them if he went offshore but something local would benefit them hugely.Spending everyday aimlessly mooching cannot be good for the mental health of two grown adults.I realise that anxiety is individual to the sufferer but the majority of people would agree that having a routine is a major factor in improving anxious feelings.

Reactions: 13
I completely agree. I haven't watched the vid but It's another example of their lack of compassion, sensitivity and attitude of just pleasing their bloody selves, to hell with everyone else. Pretty low if you ask me.
Yes, the other brother still lives locally and has a young family so if he’s aware of the Meldrums then this all must be very difficult for him😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I hope that Lee is successful in securing a job.It would be very difficult on all of them if he went offshore but something local would benefit them hugely.Spending everyday aimlessly mooching cannot be good for the mental health of two grown adults.I realise that anxiety is individual to the sufferer but the majority of people would agree that having a routine is a major factor in improving anxious feelings.
If and this is a big IF she does infact have issues with anxiety.
Long term having led as crutch doing everything means she never has to sort her own issues or push past her fears.
If he's reading messages and comments and maybe doing the deleting.
She seems have issues being alone.
She seldom even drives these days.
Takes lee to events

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know but Does this also show the mortgage information??
I am a mortgage adviser, you can’t get a mortgage on a property unless you are the owner registered on the deeds, so whoever owns the property on land registry will be on the mortgage application.

Reactions: 7
If you know the address and you are really bothered you can go to Land Registry’s website and for a small fee (£3’ish I think) access the property details which will show the registered owners.
I think it’s about £14 for the Scottish one.

I’m not arsed - couldn’t give a monkeys who owns it, it’s it horrible burden of a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree completely. It can only be a positive for them all as a family long term. Having money in the bank from this period may give them other choices and perhaps not necessarily offshore, as I do think he's a good carer for the girls. However, the pair of them are far too young to be spending their time aimlessly which it does appear to be, there neither if them are good toke models fir their children. F is about to go to school so there will be a significant shift at home and one stay at home parent is enough. If it's Verruca, she could more than do it AND hold down her job, (what's left of it), thousands do it. Groundhog day in the woods, gym and crap shopping trips are tit to watch, must be even worse to LIVE! . His peers also are working and I don't think they are in the income bracket to live their bestest lives with hobbies /interests and they are too selfish to volunteer, so unless one or both goes to work, what the actual hell are they going to do all day?

Reactions: 13
She must have no concerns about their future financial security. Nobody would bleach their hair if they had any worries about where their next pay cheque will come from. Colouring my hair is the first things that I abandon when I’ve got money worries as it’s an unnecessary ‘luxury’.

I think they’ve been absolutely raking it in. I think they make a fortune and probably do save a lot and pay down the mortgage. They probably realise it might not last forever and are getting themselves in a good position.

I think bleaching her hair whilst in the midst of this latest ‘crisis’ says a lot. I wonder if they have been advised this time? All the influencers do just carry on whenever the tit hits the fan.
I dye my hair when I'm having a tit time of it. When I had PND, my hair colour changed every week (even when it was falling out) because that was the one thing I had any control over. I don't doubt she has suffered these last two weeks, but sweeping it under the hideously overpriced rug will not make things better.

Yes, the other brother still lives locally and has a young family so if he’s aware of the Meldrums then this all must be very difficult for him😢
I thought that yes. Terribly bad judgement to vlog from the house given its history. I find it really disrespectful.

Who owns the house? How big is the diamond? What season is it? 🤣 tit I make myself laugh.

Anywho, there’s clearly been buckets of sun in Banchory because her beautiful Mediterranean olive skin is looking, well, more olive since the radio silence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
But
I thought that yes. Terribly bad judgement to vlog from the house given its history. I find it really disrespectful.
But she's a vlogger of course she's going to blog from the house.
I do think distasteful to show utliity.
I think she thought everyone would be envious big house.
But it's not been as nice as the old house.
Renovating a house can be good for bloggers but they barely scratched the surface on that house.

I think most think she picked a odd house as she hates most of it but no hurry or funds to fix it.
We also speculate with their break,lack of Ads and No other income that they might be struggling financially.
All hinges on their outgoings and how flexible those are.
A parent might offer a payment break.
Or offer support them.
A large gifted deposit may mean the mortgage is quite low.

But

But she's a vlogger of course she's going to blog from the house.
I do think distasteful to show utliity.
I think she thought everyone would be envious big house.
But it's not been as nice as the old house.
Renovating a house can be good for bloggers but they barely scratched the surface on that house.

I think most think she picked a odd house as she hates most of it but no hurry or funds to fix it.
We also speculate with their break,lack of Ads and No other income that they might be struggling financially.
All hinges on their outgoings and how flexible those are.
A parent might offer a payment break.
Or offer support them.
A large gifted deposit may mean the mortgage is quite low.
Yeah @Kermit of course she'll vlog lol. But to me, their greed and snobbery in buying a house with that history just for the reduced price and postcode goes to show how shallow and thoughtless they are, her parents included after mother cannon calling the previous home 'a cute little starter home ", what a catty cow. They would have known people. Not even local would find out the history but they think of nothing but themselves and lining their own pockets.

I couldn't buy a house knowingly with that history, but then I'm not a greedy selfish cocunt.

Reactions: 10
Just watching messiahkaeto's live now. He is discussing the scandal and how she has delt with it

I’m a long time lurker and have only commented a handful of times. Even though I didn’t think I could be shocked anymore I now am...... I watched all of 2 mins of the video to see if there was some remorse but there was zero. There is hundreds of comments and all negative ones must have been removed but she is responding to comments more than ever. What grates in me though is that she is replying and commenting to every comment where her sheep are saying she did nothing wrong. Now this is a sign of someone who genuinely doesn’t believe she did anything wrong and definitely isn’t sorry! She really really doesn’t get it!!!!!!

Reactions: 33
If and this is a big IF she does infact have issues with anxiety.
Long term having led as crutch doing everything means she never has to sort her own issues or push past her fears.
If he's reading messages and comments and maybe doing the deleting.
She seems have issues being alone.
She seldom even drives these days.
Takes lee to events
Her dependence on Lee and the fact that she rarely goes far from home without him or her mum/sister/friends def points towards some sort of anxiety issue

Yeah @Kermit of course she'll vlog lol. But to me, their greed and snobbery in buying a house with that history just for the reduced price and postcode goes to show how shallow and thoughtless they are, her parents included after mother cannon calling the previous home 'a cute little starter home ", what a catty cow. They would have known people. Not even local would find out the history but they think of nothing but themselves and lining their own pockets.

I couldn't buy a house knowingly with that history, but then I'm not a greedy selfish cocunt.
Agreed they only knocked 10k off asking price and it had been on market for ages.
Lee wanted to knock off more.
The amount work it needs and the fact she dislikes so much of it.
That's what we struggle to understand and the fact they brought it with grim history.
Not really who owns it just the weirdness of the choices they made.
Although that may have proved another lie about homeownership nothing surprises me anymore.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.