Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t give her a thumbs down as it’s doesn’t matter if it’s thumbs up or down it’s all recorded as the same thing!

Reactions: 9
I've given a thumbs down. Im disgusted she's not addressed it. She could have used that video to redeem herself and put her side of the story across, apologise for how she dealt with the aftermath and just be genuine with her audience but she's made it even worse. On the bright side there's no ad 😂
Only because she’s probably been dropped by all the companies that had been sponsoring her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No apology, two weeks off and STILL poor editing.
Because she’s tit at “her job” - bottom line. She’s NOT a skilled film making and is useless at editing footage. She’s a complete amateur. It’s laughable that she actually thinks she’s good at this?! Unbelievably delusional.
There was never going to be any genuine apology because she doesn’t care. She doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. She thinks she’s the victim.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It's not just her sink that needs a good wipe it's her whole stinking attitude.I honestly can't believe the nerve of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think no matter how she returned, it was going to be a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. An apology again, however tit the first one was, would have probably been seen as disingenuous and a regular video is seen as trying to sweep it all under the rug. I'm no Meldrum apologist but she was in a no win situation.

Reactions: 13
I think no matter how she returned, it was going to be a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. An apology again, however tit the first one was, would have probably been seen as disingenuous and a regular video is seen as trying to sweep it all under the rug. I'm no Meldrum apologist but she was in a no win situation.
Or she could have just fucked off and got a real job? I don’t understand how she thinks this is good? How can she go to bed at night and feel satisfied with her “job” - it’s embarrassing.

Omg I can’t actually believe she had the brass neck to come back without even acknowledging anything 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s got 2k views in 30mins for a boring cleaning routine. Stop watching people!!

Reactions: 15
Yeah she couldn't win..the video is totally tit though. Jumps from wiping drawers in one room, to making a bed in another, to picking up Lego in another. Absolute bore fest.

Reactions: 9
Aaaannnndddd the women with many brass necks returns. Talk about no shame 🙄 Wouldn’t be me that’s for sure I’d be emigrating with the amount of people in my own town talking about me LOL. She might have a following on Instagram but she’s still universally disliked closer to home even by her friends who are pretty snakey as it goes 🐍 Not to mention how other “instamums” look at her now as nothing more as an inconvenience giving them ALL a bad name.

Using the tumble drier I see 😉
Well she’s not being paid to hang her washing out now LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow. Just bloody wow. She either just doesn’t get it or really doesn’t care. I know which my money is on

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.