Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, what type of video would you put up, after being seen to condone racism? A spring clean video of course!
No apology. Just a "thanks for all your lovely messages"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
"thank you all so so much for reaching out to me and your support over the last few weeks. I'm back now"

What a cocunt.
Her first video should have been a sit down, explanation and apology.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hit the papers and she comes back with W bloody cleaning video
Just shows how bloody stupid they both are

Reactions: 21
I know what she’s like but I’m still shocked she’s just swept it under the carpet again (literally!) she will never learn sadly 😔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She’s bleached her hair again?!

She’s a bleeping ignorant arse hole.

Also - why are you guys subscribed to her you tube channel?!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow for someone who’s job is a content creator or wtf ever, and has a husband also at home with supportive families for childcare that place looks so dam messy! Do they ever tidy?

Meh, never watched much of her stuff and her being back makes no difference. Bye Felicia.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive never commented so be kind. How dare she not apologise sincerely? Her actions were completely and utterly despicable. She shouldn’t get away with being able to brush it under the table. What example does that set to her children?

Reactions: 49
I can’t believe how bloody arogant she is, carrying on without addressing the racism issue. She really & truly is the most vile, pig-ignorant, disgusting, conceited, arsewipe on YT! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 36
Ive never commented so be kind. How dare she not apologise sincerely? Her actions were completely and utterly despicable. She shouldn’t get away with being able to brush it under the table. What example does that set to her children?
Typical arrogant, narcissistic behaviour.
I genuinely think she doesn't care, and doesn't see what was wrong. She thinks she's hard done to by the whole situation!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Typical arrogant, narcissistic behaviour.
I genuinely think she doesn't care, and doesn't see what was wrong. She thinks she's hard done to by the whole situation!
She will absolutely make herself the wronged party in all of this. 100%.
Just wait - there will be a tearful Instagram live coming soon - her banging on about being trolled/mental health/going to the police/having Skype counselling sessions to deal with the stress..., playing the victim yet again.
She’s an absolute joke.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m not watching it. But has she even mentioned the racism thing? Has she said why she was off for so long? I can’t believe the arrogance 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I've given a thumbs down. Im disgusted she's not addressed it. She could have used that video to redeem herself and put her side of the story across, apologise for how she dealt with the aftermath and just be genuine with her audience but she's made it even worse. On the bright side there's no ad 😂

Reactions: 23
Can’t believe she’s just carrying on as normal. What a head.

Sheep are out in force delighted she’s back and have missed her so so much 🤮

Despicable!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.