Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I can watch it till the end
Absolutely dire watching her hoover and open windows
Bet the Banchory what’s app group chat is ding a ding dinging tonight
Hope your ears are burning you pair of twats

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah she couldn't win..the video is totally tit though. Jumps from wiping drawers in one room, to making a bed in another, to picking up Lego in another. Absolute bore fest.
Haven't watched it so I can't comment on the video but that's awful if she's been off two weeks and still hasn't managed to edit a video properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe that she hadn’t even addressed the issues and is just carrying on like normal.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Surely this calls for a new thread?

#41 She can bleach her hair and her sink but nothing will make her clean up her act

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I think no matter how she returned, it was going to be a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. An apology again, however tit the first one was, would have probably been seen as disingenuous and a regular video is seen as trying to sweep it all under the rug. I'm no Meldrum apologist but she was in a no win situation.
I do agree with this however I think an apology would have likely have gone more in her favour with some folk. I can’t believe she disappears for nearly 3 weeks and comes back with a video cleaning her midden of a house! It’s just like nothing happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know what I've just realised? She hasn't addressed the issue at all on YouTube. No evidence other than her apology post on Instagram. 🙄

Reactions: 21
If anyone needs any help falling asleep this evening I can highly recommend watching her spring clean video!!

Absolutely appalled that there’s no apology but then she’s very clever as there’s no trace of the racism on YouTube!!

Oh and nice to see her tumble dryer being used again, doh!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not watching it. Refuse to give her a view. The more views they get in the first few hours of upload, the more money they make I think?

Plus, we all know she can't clean for shite. One wipe for the whole bathroom, and picking #kindlygifted Lego up off the floor is not cleaning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Shes done a spring clean as her first video so she doesnt fully have to look at the camera all the time.
Her smug face at the end of the video tho is just awful especially being her first video after all what's gone on.
Also she repeated making florries bed in the video so great editing from someone who just had two weeks of to reflect on her work and clearly has taken zero feedback in.
She really is shocking, she will.mess up again though it wont be long!!

Reactions: 25
Blimey...... Her hair 🙈she looks more like Pat Sharp now!
She's defiantly had her hair done again.
Seems blonder
New pink nails we knew about.

Appears she tidied the airing cupboard On her break linen closet.
Whole think felt she was trying copy some American you tubers.
We got to see a lot of messy utility.
It appears reb and her kids just chuck clothes all over the floor.

She replying to comments
Noticed a friend has commented saying nice to have her back do you think I should unfreind this friend now
I counted 4 or 5 so so so so grateful for all your supoort and messages .

Reactions: 11
tit video, tit hair 🤷🏼‍♀️

In all seriousness, someone upthread was right that she was in a no win situation and was going to get panned however she came back. But people would have had a hell of a lot more respect for her had she addressed the issue/apologised.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.