Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit video, tit hair 🤷🏼‍♀️

In all seriousness, someone upthread was right that she was in a no win situation and was going to get panned however she came back. But people would have had a hell of a lot more respect for her had she addressed the issue/apologised.
It is a hideously cowardly route to take. And she knows that every person seeing that will be thinking exactly the same thing. Yes her fans are pleased to see her, but they all know that she’s taken the coward’s option. God my husband would be so ashamed of me if I refused to face up to it...and my family 😫

Reactions: 22
Her first couple of posts/vids will have high views as people love a scandal and will be watching to see if she addresses the tit storm. Once they realise she's back to her crappy content and bad editing they'll disappear again.

Reactions: 19
She’s testing the waters over on YouTube since there is no official apology on there and people will wonder what has happened to her and if they go looking they will be directed to her non apology and everyone bleating how much she is missed. It went pretty much how we all thought it would, thanking everyone for their support and drivel about how much it means to her at this tough time...like we all know she really thinks she’s done nothing wrong!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Shes a bleeping dick! Thinking it will all go away and it wont!!

She still cant focus her camera

She still cant edit out where shes moved the camera to a different position.

Reactions: 13
Two ways of determining spring:
1 - meteorological method = February, March, April
2 - astronomical method = March, April, May.
I've always gone by the former.

Reactions: 4
She’s losing followers on Instagram. Some won’t know why she was gone and because she hasn’t been upfront and honest and addressed it if anyone does a little search she’s screwed! the auto search on google when you type in her name doesn’t look too good 😬 coming back with new content after being in the paper for being a racist and she chooses to lead with a cleaning video, what a coward 🤯

Reactions: 16
Aside from her being a total cocunt, that video is boring as tit. I see the murder site (aka utility) is being featured now. I thought before they were not featuring that out of respect. Obviously not!

She is such a coward hiding behind the camera with her shakey voice. Should have sat down with a straight forward apology video! Says it all that the video doesn’t have an ad in it aswell! Usually these cleaning ones are sponsored.....

Reactions: 13
Two weeks off to find a new soundtrack..............Hits of The 70's Volume 2 Lift Muzak Edition 🤪
Remember Reb play it LOUD it'll cover up any of those " embarrassing boobs" first time round without the need for any apology or " editing".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is shocked that the first video back is not an Ad?!
Has she not linked the mop

Funny it features so heavily in the return video when at one point it was heading for its own thread here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aside from her being a total cocunt, that video is boring as tit. I see the murder site (aka utility) is being featured now. I thought before they were not featuring that out of respect. Obviously not!
It's not being featured cause she hates it sooo much. It's too cramped and messy! Even on this new video she has moaned about the utility after someone commented that they wished they had one! 🙄

Not an ounce of respect for previous occupants - 'this was their washing line', the dirty sink and the cramped utility.

'I will link the Hoover'
'I will link the mop'

Has she duck. Lazy cocunt.

• Haha
how many towels does that household need weve 3 bath towels 2 face clothes 2 beach towels thats it theyve a whole cupboard of them and hate the come back with no apology

Reactions: 5
I think she’s going to go back to the old school content, do the school runs and clubs and make herself look like supermum.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It's not being featured cause she hates it sooo much. It's too cramped and messy! Even on this new video she has moaned about the utility after someone commented that they wished they had one! 🙄

Not an ounce of respect for previous occupants - 'this was their washing line', the dirty sink and the cramped utility.

'I will link the Hoover'
'I will link the mop'

Has she duck. Lazy cocunt.
She’s as crap as she always was. I would have liked her to stay away but she hasn’t even used her break to get a bit more organised with her videos or improve them at all. She’s useless!

Reactions: 8
No negative comments!! Do we think they have been deleted!?? Lots of thumbs down tho!!!!

Reactions: 18
Had to come out of the woodwork to say... IS SHE PAYING FOR THESE COMMENTS ON TNE VIDEO. Talk about gushing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.