Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why if anyone disagrees with you lot, it's a Meldrum. Never heard off her untill a few weeks back. I don't live in Scotland, I'm not related, never met her, don't follow her.
Yet you know everything about her ha ha. Have a wee look through your old messages and then pretend you don’t know them. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love the word fuds 🤣🤣 a very underused word
Must be local.... Or is it an nationwide recognised term?
Why if anyone disagrees with you lot, it's a Meldrum. Never heard off her untill a few weeks back. I don't live in Scotland, I'm not related, never met her, don't follow her.
So why the duck in the name of Lee's hairy balls are you here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why on earth are you here? Who just pops onto a gossip site and posts on someone they don’t or never followed? What is the point

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But they are adventurers they love to travel.
It's So so important to them as family.
Someone posted a while back got impression they were local school parent or staff member they said s missed 7 weeks of school.
That's a whole term.
I know the Scottish don't fine.
I know the term times are different.
But they nearly always go in term time.

I'm shocked at the school as reb says they ok with it.
In England the low attendance would have triggered a meeting with the head teacher and quite possibly the educational welfare officers from the local council.
They have a duty of care to safeguard and protect kids in their care.

S is primary age and f starts primary this year.
F has been in school nursery class which is not compulsory.
P is in no childcare provision yet unless she's on holiday.
Scottish schools frown on folk who take their kids off school in term time. The school will not be ok with it. At the primary school my child went to you had to ask permission a letter in writing before you could book any time off in term time. I took my child off of school two days before school broke up for summer holiday. We actually asked for some work so she didn’t fall behind. In primary 3 they don’t actually do much the last two days of school where I come from but I didn’t want it to look bad on her attendance record. It was only the once the rest of holidays were always school holiday time. So I doubt school are ok not with the amount of time that Safiya has had off.

Reactions: 6
Mine keeps trying to get me to buy a specific steam mop and recommending Dr Beckmann cleaning products 😩🙄
(Nice to see you Fitiver, hope you are well as I hadn’t seen you around here in a while)
I’m always creeping about these threads, I just don’t have much to add to the mess that is Mrs Meldrum.

PS: my Hobbit has just secured a deal with Asda so there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awwh I was enjoying that 😂

So has the wee belter troll removed itself or been neutered?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you have only heard of her a few weeks ago you have done a hell of a lot of research into her. Why exactly? Seems very strange. I’m not accusing you of knowing her etc etc I am just curious why you have spent so much time on someone who you just become aware of?

Reactions: 6
If you have only heard of her a few weeks ago you have done a hell of a lot of research into her. Why exactly? Seems very strange. I’m not accusing you of knowing her etc etc I am just curious why you have spent so much time on someone who you just become aware of?
I actually don’t believe she is a meldrum I think she is just a lost sheep having meldrum withdrawals, she’s maybe gone back to writing we miss you posts on edgy insta

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually don’t believe she is a meldrum I think she is just a lost sheep having meldrum withdrawals, she’s maybe gone back to writing we miss you posts on edgy insta
Just found it strange to say she had
Only heard of meldrums few weeks ago. I agree probs not a meldrum but a very weird sheep at the minimum

Reactions: 7
Or 'their all jelus witches on that tittle hun'...

Just found it strange to say she had
Only heard of meldrums few weeks ago. I agree probs not a meldrum but a very weird sheep at the minimum
Mad sheep disease? 🤔🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.