Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errrm. Not Rebecca. Just think picking on something someone says in the middle of giving birth slightly unfair.
Yes i agree however I haven’t seen that part myself. There is literally 4464246874324678542357854676 other things the Meldrums have done to show me what they are really like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Errrm. Not Rebecca. Just think picking on something someone says in the middle of giving birth slightly unfair.

Yes but again, it wasn’t live streamed. She edited that video and left it in because she thought it was funny.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No 3. I actually never realised that Paddy was referencing the Irish. Have learnt something there.
No4. Totally unfair. She actually wasn't talking with Jamaican accent. She thought she was. She was in the midst of labour and high on gas an air.
No 5. Imitating an accent. Depends on the intent. If imitating an accent of an upper class aristocrat, apparently that's ok. Imitating a coloured person isn't, as generally a coloured person suffers racist abuse in other forms, upper class aristocrat don't.
Hi Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not if yours putting it on YouTube.... maybe there’s the problem and being paid to film your labour.... and I think you need to do some work on your attitudes regarding race....

Reactions: 12
This thread has moved really fast today. You guys need to get yourself a hobbit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not if yours putting it on YouTube.... maybe there’s the problem and being paid to film your labour.... and I think you need to do some work on your attitudes regarding race....
Not got any attitudes regarding race. I have an extremely multiracial family. Possibly need to brush up on terminology. If cumberbatch can get it wrong in 2015 in the world he lives in, I'm sure I can. I'm updated now. Obvs no intent was there.

Are you a bloke?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No 3. I actually never realised that Paddy was referencing the Irish. Have learnt something there.
No4. Totally unfair. She actually wasn't talking with Jamaican accent. She thought she was. She was in the midst of labour and high on gas an air.
No 5. Imitating an accent. Depends on the intent. If imitating an accent of an upper class aristocrat, apparently that's ok. Imitating a coloured person isn't, as generally a coloured person suffers racist abuse in other forms, upper class aristocrat don't.
COLOURED PERSON? Are you serious? Please educate yourself😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The holiday is at the end of this week 🤫
[/QUOTE
Ar
I know we’ve been told that The Meldrums aren’t going on this holiday anymore but was just wondering if this has since changed since there’s no sign on them coming back anytime soon 🤔?
Ps Long time lurker who discovered this page after someone mentioned it in her comments...must have been an off day for the good ole block and delete!

Reactions: 10
COLOURED PERSON? Are you serious? Please educate yourself😡
Errrm you are not my mother, teacher, or anyone else who has any say over what I do and don't do. I'm quite sure that you need educating in some areas of life. Get over yourself

• Wow
Reactions: 6
For the love of god.
“Coloured person”
Are you for real?!
Helllloooooo the 1950s just called and asked for their highly offensive and completely out dated term back.

Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Errrm you are not my mother, teacher, or anyone else who has any say over what I do and don't do. I'm quite sure that you need educating in some areas of life. Get over yourself
Nobody said they were your mother or teacher 🤣🤣 do you know what educate yourself means ?

Definitely Karen or Rebecca , you reek of cannon dramatics

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.