Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is.... When Lee, Karen whoever has come on what the hell do they hope to achieve? It's like crashing a party when you're not invited. I don't get the mentality. We've actually got lives outside of tattle, but they are the main event in this circus and I just don't get why they do it.
I still smell some more accounts too.....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see that turning up empty handed when you’ve just been to the shops is crass, but Ella’s kitchen are slightly responsible here - they should have set strict guidelines.
Maybe they just thought she was a grown adult with a brain in her head? 🤷‍♀️

I mean really I know of no person who would turn up to promo a food bank without a donation

Reactions: 11
There was a greatest, bestest chum, the most belting neighbour EVER who was always on hand with wine and gin when it all got too, too much for Reb, dang those pesky ankle biters. Who incidentally was called Katie..........just saying. 😉
Katie who disappeared into the oblivion of the "cute starter home" after the Dumdrums reached the new heights of the retirement complex. " Off course we'll keep in touch with our fabulous old neighbours" 🤥🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️💨

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe they just thought she was a grown adult with a brain in her head? 🤷‍♀️

I mean really I know of no person who would turn up to promo a food bank without a donation
Or just self-serving and lapping up all the promotion. In whatever form it comes.

Shady as ...

Reactions: 2
Scottish schools frown on folk who take their kids off school in term time. The school will not be ok with it. At the primary school my child went to you had to ask permission a letter in writing before you could book any time off in term time. I took my child off of school two days before school broke up for summer holiday. We actually asked for some work so she didn’t fall behind. In primary 3 they don’t actually do much the last two days of school where I come from but I didn’t want it to look bad on her attendance record. It was only the once the rest of holidays were always school holiday time. So I doubt school are ok not with the amount of time that Safiya has had off.
Must admit I’ve done it before as my family live abroad and the school never bothered at all. I’ve done it twice. Prob won’t again for a while but that’s twice in a few years. But still they weren’t bothered. Nothing they can do about it.
But each school will be different I’m in Scotland too

Must be local.... Or is it an nationwide recognised term?

So why the duck in the name of Lee's hairy balls are you here?
Yeah from Scotland too. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t have any beef with you though? Seems to be the other way round?

We all kind the difference between a troll and constructive feedback? Don’t we Lee? Don’t we?
Did you miss the troll using offensive racial terms.
I’ve never had anything to do with you and I have no “beef” with anyone.
I usually enjoy the trolls and white knights, but racial slurs are not acceptable.
That troll had no constructive feedback to give.
If a sheep was hoping to change our minds then being vulgar and offensive won’t do it.

Reactions: 9
Why if anyone disagrees with you lot, it's a Meldrum. Never heard off her untill a few weeks back. I don't live in Scotland, I'm not related, never met her, don't follow her.
Weird because you couldn't remember how long you had been here, but were well up on the melds affairs...

Did you miss the troll using offensive racial terms.
I’ve never had anything to do with you and I have no “beef” with anyone.
I usually enjoy the trolls and white knights, but racial slurs are not acceptable.
That troll had no constructive feedback to give.
If a sheep was hoping to change our minds then being vulgar and offensive won’t do it.
I’ve been referred to as a troll on this thread too - so taking some of your comments personally, not what the other referred troll has talked about.

Friends again?

Reactions: 1
I’ve been referred to as a troll on this thread too - so taking some of your comments personally, not what the other referred troll has talked about.

Friends again?
Ok!

I was referring to KatieJ, it was not directed at you.
Sorry for the confusion!

No normal person can afford
8 holidays ,Upgrade to massive mansion
All the new clothes every time they went away. And all in 1 year!

Yes food bank was a really big low also tagging onto costa/Xmas shopping no compassion or empathy and foodbanks never mentioned since.
She may as well have said I'm going because ellas kitchen paying me.
Turning up empty handed after she had been to shops.
Then when she gets home she talks about it people you would not expect it really upset me.

Her sister loves travel too but she's has jobs in travel.

I think she is jealous of her sisters freedom to travel not have kids carefree life because she got pregnant very young.

Reactions: 6
Errrm you are not my mother, teacher, or anyone else who has any say over what I do and don't do. I'm quite sure that you need educating in some areas of life. Get over yourself
100% a Cannon. Hopefully not Tegan, I had higher hopes for you.

I reckon we are going to having the big return soon. Apart from this afternoon there are a few other accounts that are popping up that seem dodgy to me, I think they are infiltrating to try and help smooth things over before and during the comeback. Some aren’t quite as dim as katiej and are playing the long game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
100% a Cannon. Hopefully not Tegan, I had higher hopes for you.

I reckon we are going to having the big return soon. Apart from this afternoon there are a few other accounts that are popping up that seem dodgy to me, I think they are infiltrating to try and help smooth things over before and during the comeback. Some aren’t quite as dim as katiej and are playing the long game.
Yes I agree. A return is imminent. Mummy dearest is posting a few times on insta today....hardly ever posts.

Reactions: 4
I can picture her, on the sofa, arms crossed, bottom lip out, ‘Oh Lee. Those 15 women have ruined it for me haven’t they Lee? We were living the dream in our new dungeon, being racist greedy fuckers, and those dicks have RUINED IT FOR ME LEE!!!’ *spontaneously combusts*
There is way way more than 15 folk, the worse she gets the more that join lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why if anyone disagrees with you lot, it's a Meldrum. Never heard off her untill a few weeks back. I don't live in Scotland, I'm not related, never met her, don't follow her.
So, you’re here because?.....:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.