Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errrm you are not my mother, teacher, or anyone else who has any say over what I do and don't do. I'm quite sure that you need educating in some areas of life. Get over yourself
Well your Mother or teacher clearly didn’t do a good enough job. People like you and your ignorance are the reason we continue to have a problem with racism.

Reactions: 13
Errrm you are not my mother, teacher, or anyone else who has any say over what I do and don't do. I'm quite sure that you need educating in some areas of life. Get over yourself
You’re just making yourself sound stupid now, honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nobody said they were your mother or teacher 🤣🤣 do you know what educate yourself means ?

Definitely Karen or Rebecca , you reek of cannon dramatics
And not good at taking criticism... do you have any guinea pigs?? There’s no block button on here I am sorry to disappoint...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe the Meldrums are training the Guinea Pigs to be like sheep dogs so they can round up all the wayward ones...
Can just imagine Lee standing in the garden shouting “come byeeeee ya absolute beauty!”
“Awayyyy awayyyyyy ya belter!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And not good at taking criticism... do you have any guinea pigs?? There’s no block button on here I am sorry to disappoint...
Nope. I'm happy for critismn when warranted, just not by pious individuals.
It's offensive to be spoken to that way.
Intent is involved in these comments to insult.
I didn't insult, I disagreed. You lot need to practice what you preach.

Reactions: 3
I’ve found my hobbit to be disingenuous and arrogant. Can I take them back?
Mine keeps trying to get me to buy a specific steam mop and recommending Dr Beckmann cleaning products 😩🙄
(Nice to see you Fitiver, hope you are well as I hadn’t seen you around here in a while)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think meldrum and Co must be bored they're not on insta and have come a trolling this past few days .... Maybe they are suffering social media withdrawal symptoms... I love how they get their priorities right.... 🤔

Shut the door as you leave please. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why if anyone disagrees with you lot, it's a Meldrum. Never heard off her untill a few weeks back. I don't live in Scotland, I'm not related, never met her, don't follow her.

Lol. I can assure you I'm not.
Just had a fast scroll through all your messages. You are fooling no one. If you are the Meldrums or care about them then stop right now you are making them look like FUDS. It’s comical

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.