Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I just don't get this. I have no shame admitting that we are still renting. It is difficult to get onto the property ladder whilst working and paying for childcare. It's just a fact; it doesn't make me any less of a person. 🤷
Never feel ashamed of renting!
The UK have this obsession of owning their own home.
In Europe it is far more common to rent. Gives flexibility.

Reactions: 18
This comment made me laugh on her You Tube latest video😂😂

This one too..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
These too😂😂😂

I think she's leaving bad comments up to get sympathy from her flock 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They will be thinking it's Tattlers leaving the nasty comments. Well, I for one have never left a comment on her youtube or her instagram. Wouldn't waste my time.

Reactions: 41
Perhaps she wanted to come back sooner (as I’m sure someone in the know told us) but due to the time clash with mental health awareness week, even she or channelbum knew it would be asking for trouble?

Reactions: 7
I know this was mentioned in the last thread but it has taken me so long to catch up!

When Lee left his job offshore to be a SAHD so Reb could focus on her youtube 'career' there was an article in the P&J (local newspaper) about it. It stated Lee had left his £80k salary job as Reb had the potential to match that with her vlogger earnings.
I think this is where the magic ‘£80k’ figure has come from!

Reactions: 22
I actually really liked her when I first found her channel. I thought she was watchable, relatable, had interesting content and useful stuff,,,,,, it was Xmas time and her hauls gave me some great ideas etc, then I subscribed to The Meldrums channel and enjoyed that more.... until she pulled it!!! I honestly wish I could pin point where/why this went wrong for her. I think it's possibly when Lee became more popular than her (hence the delete button being pressed on The Meldrums) and then the pressure on her to bring home the big bucks when he became a SAHD and it was all down to her. She panicked, bed and greedy, messy and lazy and she tried to do everything thrown at her. She lost sight of who she was when she started and why. Couple that with her inability to be able to take criticism and properly engage with her followers and she's a disaster waiting to happen!!!!

Reactions: 19
She will never be content with her lot, I really don’t think she has it in her. In some respect she has been very lucky in how she has lived her life, never any health or financial worries apart from the worries with Poppy, but with hindsite I would wonder how much was over emphasised for the ‘gram.
I’m sorry you have had so much issues @PrincessMeatlug, I can’t imagine what it’s been for you but I’m sending love to you and yours, you are in my thoughts xx
That’s the point. When someone is such a liar you never kno
I know this was mentioned in the last thread but it has taken me so long to catch up!

When Lee left his job offshore to be a SAHD so Reb could focus on her youtube 'career' there was an article in the P&J (local newspaper) about it. It stated Lee had left his £80k salary job as Reb had the potential to match that with her vlogger earnings.
I think this is where the magic ‘£80k’ figure has come from!
newspapers are never exactly known for their truthful reporting so I wouldn’t take anything they say as gospel. Plus where would they get this info from? Probs melds themselves. Couldn’t careless if you make a million pounds or one pound. They are rotten people that portray they are the nicest people. And that to me is the worst.

Reactions: 13
I once asked lee about the shared ownership thing - he deleted the comment and replied by DM saying yes but he didn’t want that on the comments thread... definitely tried to hide it
You should screen shot his reply and put it in the comments😬! That’s terrible!

Reactions: 9
They will be back - there would have been a 'goodbye' by now- I've never even followed them but have been watching these threads and was intrigued so I watched some - I just can't see how they have done so well, Lee is particularly annoying trying to be funny, and she is just so cheesy, I just don't get it!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Aw, see, I’d sit and read all the threads rather than just ask for a rundown. They’re too entertaining not to!

Ooh. Interesting. We need a Banchorian to give us some goss! Have they got their gate fitted so the vans delivering the kitchen can’t go too fast down the driveway?! 😂
No it wasnt theirs - I know the person selling.

Reactions: 2
How long have people being following her? I’ve been pretty much from the start I think the first video I watched she was like 22/23 weeks pregnant with Florence! I was about 4 weeks pregnant at the time so I loved watching as YouTube was quite new to me then. So I subscribed and went back and watched her previous videos I think there was only a few. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended but I kept watching & loved her videos. I don’t dislike or dislike her by any means I just feel disappointed in her.

How long have people being following her? I’ve been pretty much from the start I think the first video I watched she was like 22/23 weeks pregnant with Florence! I was about 4 weeks pregnant at the time so I loved watching as YouTube was quite new to me then. So I subscribed and went back and watched her previous videos I think there was only a few. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended but I kept watching & loved her videos. I don’t dislike or dislike her by any means I just feel disappointed in her.
Around January 2017, didn’t really follow much after Poppy was born. And then completely unfollowed last summer.

Reactions: 3
Dipped in and out of her channel for a few years now. Used to like her content regarding pregnancy etc as I was pregnant at the same time as she was with F.
I completely lost respect for her when she posted the advert for next alongside the click bait regarding her visit to the breast clinic. I found that to be in really poor taste. Breast cancer in young woman is a topic she could have and should have handled with respect and sensitivity but all she saw it as was an angle to try and flog some more tat for Next. It just cemented how she operates and what she’s in this for.

Reactions: 16
This is a really random thought and not relevant to anything that's been written today but I remember a few years ago when florrie was a baby, Mrs M used to love coco-bow change bags and she announced on one of her videos that she actually had exciting news and that she had teamed up with coco-bow to design a new change bag! Does anyone else remember this or am I losing the plot??? Nothing else was ever said about it and clearly it never came off. I remember thinking at the time that it was very over adventurous as her following/popularity wasn't that good!
Anyway, as you were...

Reactions: 11
Dipped in and out of her channel for a few years now. Used to like her content regarding pregnancy etc as I was pregnant at the same time as she was with F.
I completely lost respect for her when she posted the advert for next alongside the click bait regarding her visit to the breast clinic. I found that to be in really poor taste. Breast cancer in young woman is a topic she could have and should have handled with respect and sensitivity but all she saw it as was an angle to try and flog some more tat for Next. It just cemented how she operates and what she’s in this for.
Same re the NEXT/Breast cancer scare. I read here at the time & understood what people were saying but still some part of me didn’t want to believe she was a b****,until the next fiasco. I totally understood then

This is a really random thought and not relevant to anything that's been written today but I remember a few years ago when florrie was a baby, Mrs M used to love coco-bow change bags and she announced on one of her videos that she actually had exciting news and that she had teamed up with coco-bow to design a new change bag! Does anyone else remember this or am I losing the plot??? Nothing else was ever said about it and clearly it never came off. I remember thinking at the time that it was very over adventurous as her following/popularity wasn't that good!
Anyway, as you were...
Oh god those coco bow bags!! I nearly went broke trying to keep up with bloody changing bag trends 🙄🙄 as well as baby beau bags (I had 3! 🙈) embarrasses to say that but hey ho I’m a changed woman now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyway, as you were...
Yes I remember that story. Nothing came of it. Mind there was Meldrum merchandise too apparently in the pipeline 😂😂😂

Yes I remember that story. Nothing came of it. Mind there was Meldrum merchandise too apparently in the pipeline 😂😂😂
Which I thought who would buy them. But now look at mrs hinch merch. Is bloody insane. Some folk can’t be helped lol

September 2017, Poppy was newborn, I had a six month old, I found her relatable, Informative and friendly. I was a fan until DLP, but have found myself rage watching the vlogs since Christmas because they are just so... forgettable. Like she's phoning it in. She can't be bothered anymore. I've now unsubscribed fron her YouTube channel because she blocked me insta for calling her out on her racism. I've unfollwed Lee too.

I'm just waiting for her "apology. "

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.