Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she just do a video saying she massively Ballsed up and apologise.
This radio silence is pathetic
Because she doesn't see she's done anything wrong so she's sulking and punishing the sheep for her mistake. The way she treats her followers has so many traits of narcissism and emotional abuse!

Reactions: 24
Thelittlewildes post yesterday was interesting, she was asking for views of her Lego vlog as it had not done well and she had to feed the stats back to the brand today. Anyone know what’s involved with this aide of things?
That's really interesting as dident reb do the Lego as well.
I remember Kate Murnane video where she said she had to get back to a brand and feed back stats of a recent AD.
Also other bloggers have said brand works not as easy as it looks there's lots of back and forth to get approval and they set the conditions im unsure how creative the influencer is allowed to be and some of them seem to be done by a number of channel mums at the same time.
I'm talking about paid partnership squares or vlogs.

I have been baffled given what other influencers say how brands could be pleased with Meldrums AD
Next _cancer scare, olay and trolls. Food banks and Costa
Some really bad ones that stick in my mind is the Plenty and the granola as she dident even make it clear what the product was.
She also had deal with complaint to ASA about cereal being healthy.
I think the Plenty one which Emily Norris did better is now deleted.
Then there's doing the Kipling AD In a kindly gifted cottage I think Aviemore vlog was pulled by the company.

Brands must look at engagement of AD she knows the Cadbury Easter egg hunt & the Neilson ski had low veiws and she asked sheep to go watch.
I think brands needs to focus on engagement not her just total number of followers.
I can't believe they are happy when she limiting comments in brand posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
2 weeks off self employed, hope they have savings and can pay the bills next month, silly people thought they could throw all there eggs into 1 basket. Hope their children are ok and hopefully 1 of them has decided to go out and get a real job whilst all this has been happening!!

Reactions: 10
I think speculation over house came down to some new members joining and wondering how long they could afford to take off or not get another job.
I agree we just repeat ourselves with the house and unless we see name on land registry it's all speculation but it's not the 1st time they lied and said they owned a whole house.
They never wanted the fact they lived in social housing to get out because they complete snobs.

The nails and gym and pt probably all free.
I expect she having a lovely carefree time with muddymummy in the gym .
Poor rami getting less coverage though.

I know she bloody loves Monday maybe today's the day.
Maybe Lee's building up an eBay empire with all the free tit from their po boxes to tide them over.
yeah I thought the house was a shared ownership might of been wrong

Reactions: 3
No was defiantly correct as the idiots said house was in the market.
It then featured on Aberdeen council website.
Also on 1 thread Lee actually admitted it.
If they had been honest about it then would have helped people.
Made them more relatable.
But they snobs it was bad for their image to say they had council help in getting onto the property ladder.

Reactions: 6
She's gained popularity on Google searches, not for the best of terms through

Screenshot_20190513-113316.jpg
Screenshot_20190513-113354.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I once asked lee about the shared ownership thing - he deleted the comment and replied by DM saying yes but he didn’t want that on the comments thread... definitely tried to hide it

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Thelittlewildes post yesterday was interesting, she was asking for views of her Lego vlog as it had not done well and she had to feed the stats back to the brand today. Anyone know what’s involved with this aide of things?
I checked out Amber she has 2.7k you tube subcribers so very low
She's received just under 900 veiws so around 1/3 of total subscriber's maybe watched.
That doesn't sound too bad.
Compared to Reb 110k and less than 100 veiws on cadburys egg hunt vlog.
Of course it's possible to watch and not subscribe.
She has 15k followers on Insta.

It's hard as if it's stand alone AD only loyal sheep will watch.
If it's a long vlog not everyone has the time.
I'm really interested in the whole brand side of things.
I still think Instagram more lucrative than you tube.
So a longer break from Instagram will cost the Meldrums.

I do find the search function quite tricky.
If maybe admin could do some sort of pinned post with links to all 40 titles.
Welcome new people seems many sheep are finally realising what they really like.
There as function on you tube community to leave a message others do that if they missing a vlog or late with a vlog just let's fans knows what's happening.
Quite a few comments on less Insta and the last vlog.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she could do a #ad for a local estate agent in return for them waving sales fee for murder house 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I checked out Amber she has 2.7k you tube subcribers so very low
She's received just under 900 veiws so around 1/3 of total subscriber's maybe watched.
That doesn't sound too bad.
Compared to Reb 110k and less than 100 veiws on cadburys egg hunt vlog.
Of course it's possible to watch and not subscribe.
She has 15k followers on Insta.

It's hard as if it's stand alone AD only loyal sheep will watch.
If it's a long vlog not everyone has the time.
I'm really interested in the whole brand side of things.
I still think Instagram more lucrative than you tube.
So a longer break from Instagram will cost the Meldrums.

I do find the search function quite tricky.
If maybe admin could do some sort of pinned post with links to all 40 titles.
Welcome new people seems many sheep are finally realising what they really like.
There as function on you tube community to leave a message others do that if they missing a vlog or late with a vlog just let's fans knows what's happening.
Quite a few comments on less Insta and the last vlog.
She linked in her stories to the vlog. A swipe up. I don’t subscribe to YouTube at all so I imagine the majority of views were from her 15k inst followers

Reactions: 2
I would die of embarrassment if my name came up on a google search with racism beside it. How dreadful.

Reactions: 32
Thank you so much 😊
Like you said I think until you’ve been very poorly you don’t realise how much of a blessing being healthy is. My partner who I spoke about had cancer which is kind of how we met so he understands what it’s like to be healthy & then have that quickly taken away from you.
I just feel her children deserve a much better role model than her & I don’t think they ever really look truly happy 😞
She will never be content with her lot, I really don’t think she has it in her. In some respect she has been very lucky in how she has lived her life, never any health or financial worries apart from the worries with Poppy, but with hindsite I would wonder how much was over emphasised for the ‘gram.
I’m sorry you have had so much issues @PrincessMeatlug, I can’t imagine what it’s been for you but I’m sending love to you and yours, you are in my thoughts xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No was defiantly correct as the idiots said house was in the market.
It then featured on Aberdeen council website.
Also on 1 thread Lee actually admitted it.
If they had been honest about it then would have helped people.
Made them more relatable.
But they snobs it was bad for their image to say they had council help in getting onto the property ladder.
See I just don't get this. I have no shame admitting that we are still renting. It is difficult to get onto the property ladder whilst working and paying for childcare. It's just a fact; it doesn't make me any less of a person. 🤷

I would be delighted to be able to afford their "cute little starter home" with shared equity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well at least the channel has had fab views... well over 40k on that last vlog before at Andrews... 'Life update' ... 😂
Still comments and likes being added to it, negative ones not removed yet she's still active in social media liking during her break. All very odd. This more than a week is making it worse. I think they'll go a month maybe.
On more interesting news, I've vacuumed behind my sofa today. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
We sold our 3-bed terrace and now renting a larger house. I'm not ashamed of having come off the property ladder. It's what we needed to do as a family.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.