Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her after someone I know commented on her Poppy birth post, that person then received some really horrible comments (no idea why) and I saw the account and followed. I’ve only ever watched 2 vlogs as they are bloody awful, but I’ve watched stories and followed her since then and him since last year. I missed the dlp scandal as it just passed me by.

Reactions: 4
How long have people being following her? I’ve been pretty much from the start I think the first video I watched she was like 22/23 weeks pregnant with Florence! I was about 4 weeks pregnant at the time so I loved watching as YouTube was quite new to me then. So I subscribed and went back and watched her previous videos I think there was only a few. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended but I kept watching & loved her videos. I don’t dislike or dislike her by any means I just feel disappointed in her.
I have watched her since F was a baby. I have children similar ages to her so I found it really relatable how she was coping with a toddler and a newborn, I used to enjoy her day and week in the life vlogs and how she used to get out and about with the girls, it used to inspire me to try and get out more too. I also enjoyed seeing her routines when she was doing it solo with lee offshore. I started to enjoy things less when Lee left his job and they started the Meldrums as I didn’t feel they had enough of an exciting life to daily vlog, it was mundane and boring. And that is when I felt the content on the Mrs M channel started to go down the pan, she started to upload short, badly thought out and badly edited sit down videos. I felt for her during the pregnancy with Poppy but she was then super smug with her dream baby who slept through from the off. And then Reb just turned into a miserable compulsive liar!

Ha ha I remember the cocobow bags! I remember her using the prototype of the one she ‘designed’ for about 2 weeks. Then months later it turned up in a cleaning/organising vlog and ended up in the charity shop or selling pile. I also remember talk of Meldrums merch! Mugs or something 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Meldrum Merch... oh my god, are you serious?!
That’s so..... cringe!
Honestly who do they think they are?!! They have some sort of insane delusion that they are celebrities or something. It’s absolutely tragic, they really do have a warped sense or reality. No one out in the real world has any idea who they are.
God, i have so much second hand embarrassment for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve watched her since poppy pregnancy and wondered what the big thing was going on about her pregnancy being hard and worrying about the baby etc etc then she said it was conceived in Florida I think there was a chance of Zika virus no disrespect but thought it was worse the way she was going on. Then the gender reveal cringe Pat was disappointed she was just as cringe pretending he wasn’t. At this point I’m thinking these people are nuts sharing all this then the ads started getting bit much 4/5 Xmas pjs in 5 weeks that’s when I thought this pair are a couple chancers the desperation in them knowing it was relying on there income.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if they are waiting longer so they can go on holiday without it being known and thus criticised for it. Maybe they’re waiting til after they get back.
I know someone said they heard they weren’t going but I guess we can’t really know for sure.

Reactions: 11
I started watching when Zoella said on one of her vlogs that she enjoyed watching them (cue the meldrums vlog going completely ott about the fact that Zoella watches them! you could practically see the pound signs in their eyes even then!) I would like to add that I no longer subscribe to Zoella!! 🤣🤣🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I started following December 2016 when she first announced pregnancy with poppy. I found her on YouTube while looking for pregnancy content and in all honesty I absolutely loved her content, I thought she was so relatable and she seemed so similar to me that I could see myself being friends with her. So when adding her on Instagram etc I felt like she was a friend (it's sad now when I think about it)!
I enjoyed her content for well over a year and it was only really when she moved to the new house that everything changed and she became completely unrelatable, her content was lazy, everything was ad ad ad and I started to think this girl is not genuine at all! Then came the Disney debacle and that's when I found this forum and my eyes were opened to all the deceit. So really I only became disillusioned in October 2018 after following for almost 2 years.
Furthermore I have sent her several messages (when she's asked for advice etc) and she's ignored every single one which I think is so rude! Funnily enough Lee has always replied!

Reactions: 14
Sadly, that’s most ‘influencers’ for you. You’re just a number to them. They act like they could be your friend to gain your loyalty and trust.

Reactions: 16
I only found you guys when she kept banging on about these troll websites. If she’s kept her mouth shut I’d never have googled it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is a really random thought and not relevant to anything that's been written today but I remember a few years ago when florrie was a baby, Mrs M used to love coco-bow change bags and she announced on one of her videos that she actually had exciting news and that she had teamed up with coco-bow to design a new change bag! Does anyone else remember this or am I losing the plot??? Nothing else was ever said about it and clearly it never came off. I remember thinking at the time that it was very over adventurous as her following/popularity wasn't that good!
Anyway, as you were...
Be the same as the announcement she was heading to London to be interviewed on This Morning.

Meldrum Merch... oh my god, are you serious?!
That’s so..... cringe!
Honestly who do they think they are?!! They have some sort of insane delusion that they are celebrities or something. It’s absolutely tragic, they really do have a warped sense or reality. No one out in the real world has any idea who they are.
God, i have so much second hand embarrassment for them.
I remember the talk of that... Some sheep asked for it... 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I started watching when I was pregnant with my second, around the summer/fall of 2016. Florence and my oldest are both 2014 babies and the age gap between my girls are roughly the same as Safiyah and Florence. I was nervous about being a mum of 2 and seeing her to do it, seemingly effortless, boosted my confidence that I could do it too.

Things started to slip for me around the time they got the BMW. They were hammering on about not being able to afford a big car so that's why the got the S-Max. Then a BMW pops up in their drive and I thought , "wait a tick." They were so cagey about it and obviously trying to hide it. Who does that sort of thing!

Reactions: 26
I found Mrs meldrum just before I had my daughter as was looking for what's in my hospital bag videos- I loved her found her really relatable and just lovely.

For me it all went wrong when Lee became a stay at home dad and it was ad after ad after ad. But dlp was the straw that broke the camel's back

Reactions: 16
I only found you guys when she kept banging on about these troll websites. If she’s kept her mouth shut I’d never have googled it lol
🙋🏼‍♀️ Same here I would never have found this site if she hadn’t mentioned it in her comments. Thank god I found you guys! I have def seen the light when it comes to Mrs m

Reactions: 22
I just checked out channel mum Instagram grid and I can’t see any pics of the Meldrum at least up to January this year...is this because she has been removed or just not featured on their grid this year!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they are waiting longer so they can go on holiday without it being known and thus criticised for it. Maybe they’re waiting til after they get back.
I know someone said they heard they weren’t going but I guess we can’t really know for sure.
I was also thinking this 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Be the same as the announcement she was heading to London to be interviewed on This Morning.

I remember the talk of that... Some sheep asked for it... 😂
She was also working with some interior design company that were gonna do a makeover on the girls’ bedroom (at the old house) she mentioned a few times that she was sending measurements over to them, looking on Pinterest for inspo, so excited blah blah. Then it all went quiet...and the room stayed exactly the same!

Reactions: 13
Yes, found it strange when the BMW turned up on the drive and no explanation as to who it was - then it was hit one day and Lee talked about it on a Vlog.

5 out of the last 10 videos are ADS, ridiculous. I don't know any other Youtuber who does so much sponsored content, not even BrogAD Tate.

Reactions: 14
Yes, found it strange when the BMW turned up on the drive and no explanation as to who it was - then it was hit one day and Lee talked about it on a Vlog.

5 out of the last 10 videos are ADS, ridiculous. I don't know any other Youtuber who does so much sponsored content, not even BrogAD Tate.
What was bmw thing?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.