Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was bmw thing?

They bought the S Max saying it would be the family car and sole car, then BMW turned up on the drive and I think in one of the Meldrum Vlogs Lee mentioned the bumper got scratched and showed it? Found it odd as I didn't understand whos car it was as they hadn't long had Poppy at the time - must of been on The Meldrums channel

Reactions: 5
Hi, I’ve been reading through the threads for the last few days but haven’t posted! I’ve been watching her YouTube since before Florence was born as we were pregnant at the same time, it’s only since DLP and her mentioning these sites, so I thought I’d google and have a nosey!
I’m sure I read somewhere about her parents wanting to buy their house a couple of years ago? It was on Google, I’ll have another look to see if I can find anything.. I don’t feel like I can believe anything she has ever said now! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was also working with some interior design company that were gonna do a makeover on the girls’ bedroom (at the old house) she mentioned a few times that she was sending measurements over to them, looking on Pinterest for inspo, so excited blah blah. Then it all went quiet...and the room stayed exactly the same!
Ha ha ha god yeah that’s right I remember all that. God how did we miss all those signs. She was either wanting a freebie or just blatantly talking BS

Reactions: 10
Don't want you worrying Tattler's, but it seems she is ok ish according to a sheep who has messaged Pat🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
De lurking here.
I started following her as I was pregnant at the same time she was with poppy. I found her through Charlotte Taylor.
I found tattle as the tit hit the fan over DLP and have been lurking ever since .
Does anyone remember when they announced they were going to be on This Morning? (Sorry if it’s already been mentioned and I missed it) they were really excited but it didn’t end up happening 😂 then she said she was glad it didn’t happen 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
De lurking here.
I started following her as I was pregnant at the same time she was with poppy. I found her through Charlotte Taylor.
I found tattle as the tit hit the fan over DLP and have been lurking ever since .
Does anyone remember when they announced they were going to be on This Morning? (Sorry if it’s already been mentioned and I missed it) they were really excited but it didn’t end up happening 😂 then she said she was glad it didn’t happen 🤥
This Morning asked the Sacconejolys instead. Well they did have 1.9m subs compared to the meldrum's 20k at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She was also working with some interior design company that were gonna do a makeover on the girls’ bedroom (at the old house) she mentioned a few times that she was sending measurements over to them, looking on Pinterest for inspo, so excited blah blah. Then it all went quiet...and the room stayed exactly the same!
Oh yeah, I remember that too 🤔

Reactions: 4
I started watching when she was pregnant with Poppy but started to become disillusioned with ‘The Meldrums’ when they booked the holiday to Tenerife last year with minimal notice and then moaned about the weather! I don’t think they realised how lucky they were to be able to afford that! Most people have one holiday a year and take the whole year to save for it. Came across here when the tit hit the fan with DLP! Unsubscribed then and often pop on here to see what’s happening 😊 looks like it’s been one car crash after another!

Reactions: 19
an awful lot of newish members with similar writing styles 🤔.... I smell a rat, or at least a guinea pigs cage....
Sad you don't spend your time getting your shithouse in order rather than poking about here. 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What was the DLP thing. Think this was from my time as a 🐑🤣 missed what it was. X
2days after moving house her and Lee took older 2 girls to Disney land Paris for the weekend.
It Was just before safayas birthday and she implied it was birthday surprise.
When asked if it was gifted they said no it's not an AD the only thing they got gifted was vip passes.
People got suss as they had so many pics hardly any crowds with characters.
Lee tried to say it was really easy to meet characters.
But so many had been to Disney land and called them out on it

When she came back she made a tit apology she made a boob it was a complicated arrangement the trip was gifted by Tesco via their pr company
She said because she was fire moved house.
Loads complaints to ASA over that.

She later did 2nd apology saying she dident declare as she dident want to make her fans feel bad as she had so many Holliday last year.q

• Angry
  • Wow
Don't want you worrying Tattler's, but it seems she is ok ish according to a sheep who has messaged Pat🙄
View attachment 17014
And as I've said before I find the actions/ behaviour of some seriously overinvested, " loving" sheep A LOT more concerning than the 15 hobbits/ trolls/ dicks on here. Particularly as they are now becoming increasingly restless and showing signs of a full Meldrum withdrawal meltdown 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And as I've said before I find the actions/ behaviour of some seriously overinvested, " loving" sheep A LOT more concerning than the 15 hobbits/ trolls/ dicks on here. Particularly as they are now becoming increasingly restless and showing signs of a full Meldrum withdrawal meltdown 🤪
Completely agree @Sproglet, they'll be turning up at their door driving dpd vans. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Completely agree @Sproglet, they'll be turning up at their door driving dpd vans. 😂

Or marching up and down outside their house with placards shouting "We love you Mrs M, please don't leave us"🙄. Maybe if they've got a new gate, they'll be handcuffing themselves to it declaring their undying love. 😂

They might have all had a whip round to buy her the kitchen of her dreams to make her feel better🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 17014
I feel SO sorry for these people, loosing sleep over Reb’s self imposed social media hiatus! I don’t remember any of her critics saying “you’ve really fucked up this time Mrs Meldrum, better take a few weeks off!”. In fact, sulking in the naughty corner just makes her look like a bigger brat than any of us imagined. Nobody is stopping her from returning, except for her own convictions and sense of right and wrong. If she really wanted to put her remaining loyal sheep’s mind at ease, she would have done it by now. Her silence just shows that she owes them nothing and she won’t be forced out of her comfort zone for anyone. I doubt we will hear from her until there is a contractual requirement for her to show her face. Her sheep will be so pleased when she makes her big comeback with a P.O. Box full of press samples that she has been dying to share. They must be so, so lost without all of those affiliate links! 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Or marching up and down outside their house with placards shouting "We love you Mrs M, please don't leave us"🙄. Maybe if they've got a new gate, they'll be handcuffing themselves to it declaring their undying love. 😂
Oh I don't think the Meldrums would like that at all.They value their privacy remember!!
They would have all those silly sheep arrested.

• Haha
The sheep must realise they are richer!!! Not rushing out to buy Meldrums item of the week!!!! #swipeup

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.