Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spex

You know what I've just realised? She hasn't addressed the issue at all on YouTube. No evidence other than her apology post on Instagram. 🙄

Reactions: 21

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I agree the execution was poor, but again, without watching, we don't know that they didn't donate, or possibly they did without filming it (Wonders many never cease!)

But the point is the brand of Ella's kitchen is also tarnished here in my eyes too, and no they shouldn't spoon feed, but anyone acting on behalf of them in some sort of ambassadorial / partnership role should adhere to charity guidelines. I cannot believe anyone from Ella's signed this off without thinking of the repercussions.
Well yeah, Ella’s Kitchen are a shit show anyway, completely over priced. Nothing but another big corporate machine making as much money as possible.

I don’t believe for a second that the Meldrums donated anything. If they had it would have been filmed to death or at least mentioned a million times.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Dunno, sheep will probably be absolutely delighted for her to have had such a welcome distraction form the trolls and dickheads over the past few weeks and she so so deserves it. And she absoluuuuuutely did the right thing focusing on that!
She so so deserves it, those nasty trolls making her racism into such a big deal, and she works so so hard empowering women (by ignoring them, blocking them or fat shaming them on Twitter)!

• Haha

WLJ

Why if anyone disagrees with you lot, it's a Meldrum. Never heard off her untill a few weeks back. I don't live in Scotland, I'm not related, never met her, don't follow her.
Why on earth are you here? Who just pops onto a gossip site and posts on someone they don’t or never followed? What is the point

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
What is with these posters stopping by here to share their casual racism and xenophobia to prove that we are mistaken and the meldrums did nothing wrong 😱

That is not going to change our minds on the Meldrums.

Ps, read a book or something to educate yourselves 🐑

Shell777

Chatty Member
Hit the papers and she comes back with W bloody cleaning video
Just shows how bloody stupid they both are

Redbreast

VIP Member
Why do these silly influencers seem to always fib and lie and get themselves in more shit? That woman was passively aggressive in her attempt to make sure her sheep didn’t dare come over to the dark side of Tattle 🤣 she’s probably, like Edgy actually sent more people over here. Thick as shit. How dare they threaten and suggest that Tattlers real identities are circling between the influencers. If anyone should get done for harassment its them if they’re searching me up and looking up my IP address. Lies, lies and more lies. How on Earth do these sheep trust a thing they say 🤷‍♂️ Lying through their teeth and it’s just disgusting behaviour to try and deflect from the FACT that they are selling their children’s childhoods to pay their bills 😏

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
As someone who works closely with CFINE I can categorically confirm they turned up without a donation, didn't stay long, wasn't interested unless the camera was on and they were embarrassed at how she looked down her nose at people (going as far as refusing to talk to people using the food bank when she was given the opportunity).

Still sound like someone who visited to be charitable? Or someone who went as part of a paid advert where press would be present!
Watch who you look down your nose as you are on the up Meldrums as you'll sure as fuck pass them on the way down. @EdgyLegend, they are shameful fuck wits! 😳

• Heart

Nkl17

Had to come out of the woodwork to say... IS SHE PAYING FOR THESE COMMENTS ON TNE VIDEO. Talk about gushing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 20

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Def

Definitely not REBECCA. Sorry to disappoint.

It wasn’t me who referenced panda with racism. Please hurl insults at the correct person. Thank you.

I will say, as well, the person who ‘knew someone’ at the food bank confirmed REBECCA brought no donation.

Actually, of her own knowledge, she doesn’t know. It’s pure tattle (in the true sense of the word) she is propogating.

The racism slurs are fact, some of the food bank stuff is not.
Given that you stated you didn't know of the food bank till Tattle discussed it, how do you know that my earlier statement regarding donations is untrue?

I'm not going to say how I know she did not donate when she visited but it's more than just knowing someone. I work very closely with CFINE.

kittyvonkitty

De lurking here.
I started following her as I was pregnant at the same time she was with poppy. I found her through Charlotte Taylor.
I found tattle as the shit hit the fan over DLP and have been lurking ever since .
Does anyone remember when they announced they were going to be on This Morning? (Sorry if it’s already been mentioned and I missed it) they were really excited but it didn’t end up happening 😂 then she said she was glad it didn’t happen 🤥

• Haha

DoNotKnow

2days after moving house her and Lee took older 2 girls to Disney land Paris for the weekend.
It Was just before safayas birthday and she implied it was birthday surprise.
When asked if it was gifted they said no it's not an AD the only thing they got gifted was vip passes.
People got suss as they had so many pics hardly any crowds with characters.
Lee tried to say it was really easy to meet characters.
But so many had been to Disney land and called them out on it

When she came back she made a shit apology she made a boob it was a complicated arrangement the trip was gifted by Tesco via their pr company
She said because she was fire moved house.
Loads complaints to ASA over that.

She later did 2nd apology saying she dident declare as she dident want to make her fans feel bad as she had so many Holliday last year.q

Ridiculous that she didn’t want fans to feel bad as they have had so many holidays, so making out they can afford to go on holiday 2 days after moving house would make them feel better?

What a load of rubbish, she just wants people to think ‘Wow, they are doing so well for themselves! Living their best lives’ 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Lambpot

Another nail in the coffin for influencers....article in Daily Mail.

ASOS and other online firms blacklist serial returners including Instagram influencers who wear their clothes then send them back in crackdown on £60billion-a-year ruse

• Wow
  • Heart

Shania77

It has taken me ages catch up, this thread moves quickly. the cottage was a massive place called Stuchdarach. I actually went there last year after seeing it in one of their vlogs as we were looking to visit Loch Lomond. A big group of us went and it cost a bloody fortune but it was lovely. It’s definitely not a cottage, it’s huge! I actually asked via Twitter if I could ask her something about the place, she replied with a sure go ahead.. I asked if she wouldn’t mind advising on what the kids did whilst they were there, as we wanted to do different things other than eating and shopping and we wanted to plan activities as my daughter is the same age (ish) as Florrie and the other children. I never heard back. Was my question too much??!! 😂. I actually was quite miffed tbh.

• Wow

Shaza78

Chatty Member
I’m loving how this thread has kept on going despite them still being MIA. I hope they do come back so I can rip Becsy apart for blocking me after I opened up about being terminally ill at the age of 24. It really pisses me off how much she complains that she has life hard like I’ll never have children, watch them grow up, have grandchildren, I’ll be lucky to get married, I’m lucky to get out of bed & wake up each day, I spend my life in hospital & she literally complains about having a life where she’s gifted everything, lives in a huge (I know it’s ugly) house, has 3 gorgeous children, is married to a man who loves her ( I have a partner who gave up work to care for me so I’m lucky in that sense as he’s 100x better than Lee), all 5 of them are healthy, she gets to travel & go on holiday in both the UK & abroad for free most of the time & can use her own two legs & doesn’t require a wheelchair. I know I sound jealous but she has it so bloody easy & she has the cheek to be moody, sulky & complain about her oh so hard life 😡
I totally get you! I have an additional needs child and it breaks my heart the way she speaks to her kids and the lack of quality time she spends with them. She really doesn’t know how lucky she is a little bit of gratitude wouldn’t go a miss

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
'Influencers' have a responsibility that comes with the trappings they all enjoy....end of.

WLJ

Errrm you are not my mother, teacher, or anyone else who has any say over what I do and don't do. I'm quite sure that you need educating in some areas of life. Get over yourself
You’re just making yourself sound stupid now, honestly

• Heart