Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're correct, we cant control what our friends say but, she can control what she publishes in her vlogs, and she obviously thought the comment was acceptable to have included it.
I personally believe she found it humorous which is why it was left in.
Think of all the footage that was likely recorded that weekend. She then has to go through it and select what she feels good enough to make it into the vlog. In that particular clip lasting all of a few seconds, absolutely nothing else happened. They were crammed in a lift. The only thing that did happen, was the KKK reference. She selected that part of the footage for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Are you trying to claim there’s also no television, internet, newspapers, books, history lessons or photographs in these areas too? Do people travel from there or is it a bubble that no one can leave? I would also suggest you stop dehumanising people as “turks” “the Chinese” etc, they are actual human beings did you know

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The vlog where they were getting an Indian takeaway and Lee straight away went into an Indian accent.....Edgy said that’s not very PC! So NO excuse for leaving that comment in the vlog. That said, she could have very easily apologised and moved on, it was the follow fridays that didn’t help and her flippant ‘poor taste’ comment. Then completely ignoring the growing storm. DLP was the same, just be upfront and honest.

Reactions: 24
'Influencers' have a responsibility that comes with the trappings they all enjoy....end of.

Reactions: 20
Interesting conversation regarding the Jeremy-Kyle show and social media/influencers over sharing in the news today.

Reactions: 9
I think I might live in the same town as moomoocoo as I’m also an hour away and have the aforementioned takeaways/ barber shop 🤔

If it is, then yes it is mostly white people that live here but I’m guessing that the majority of them are aware that saying certain things would be deemed as being racist as our town isn’t under a rock!!! (I do love using an exclamation mark or ten but I’m definitely not Reb. It was mentioned upthread about new members over using them 🙈)

Reactions: 8
Where did moomoocoo go?? Dive in, comment and leave, run scared you racist cocunt.... that whole post was so wrong. Does not living near the sea mean you don’t know it contains water or living on the equator mean you don’t know snow exists. How can going to a predominantly white school mean it’s okay to be racist....? Ignorance is a poor excuse....I have never stolen before but I know it’s bleeping wrong! It’s obvious, you moron!

Just got this spam email. Obviously feeling so, so privileged but I’m forwarding it on to the meldrums out of the goodness of my heart - kind of selfless person I am...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Where did moomoocoo go?? Dive in, comment and leave, run scared you racist cocunt.... that whole post was so wrong. Does not living near the sea mean you don’t know it contains water or living on the equator mean you don’t know snow exists. How can going to a predominantly white school mean it’s okay to be racist....? Ignorance is a poor excuse....I have never stolen before but I know it’s bleeping wrong! It’s obvious, you moron!
The original post was gone, I’ve only caught it from other people quoting it. It was an ignorant post and I can’t believe that some people (who may or may not live in the same town as me) think that way. Regardless of whether you do or not here’s a 🖕🏻

What is with these posters stopping by here to share their casual racism and xenophobia to prove that we are mistaken and the meldrums did nothing wrong 😱

That is not going to change our minds on the Meldrums.

Ps, read a book or something to educate yourselves 🐑

Reactions: 21
I didn’t see mention of the police in Mum of 5 boys stories only that addresses of some Tattlers were available or something like that. I took it to mean that she thought that the Tattle admins/moderators were very lax with personal information/data protection along with whatever else she referred to them as (can’t remember exactly - something along the lines of a dictatorship). I don’t follow her and had never heard of her before this drama so went to have a nosey earlier this morn 😄
It was by association. The only people that can get the real identities of anyone would be the police and that would be through a court order, so her information is a BIG FAT LIE. Also, she cannot spell ALIGN..... and this is a mother who is home schooling. She makes the most ridiculous spelling mistakes and is obviously not educated well enough to be homeschooling children.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was by association. The only people that can get the real identities of anyone would be the police and that would be through a court order, so her information is a BIG FAT LIE. Also, she cannot spell ALIGN..... and this is a mother who is home schooling. She makes the most ridiculous spelling mistakes and is obviously not educated well enough to be homeschooling children.

View attachment 17314
Unless of course they've somehow managed to line up some sheep with excellent hacking skills, which again would be so, SO illegal from their side 😋

Reactions: 9
Unless of course they've somehow managed to line up some sheep with excellent hacking skills, which again would be so, SO illegal from their side 😋
Most of the sheep just about know how to breathe and breed... computer hacking is probably beyond most of their capabilities

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most of the sheep just about know how to breathe and breed... computer hacking is probably beyond most of their capabilities
Breathing maybe, breeding? I'm sure they've got a You Tube/ Insta feed for that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was just thinking how the Meldrums and iFam are quite similar... iFam, 3 girls, caused a tit storm when chris started messaging girls - yes branding etc have dried up but they have managed to return and have had a baby....

Meldrum, 3 girls, causes a tit storm with DLP and now again with current situation - silence just now but will no doubt return...baby 4 on the cards :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I feel like a bit of a broken record here but why are all of these sympathisers going to the effort of signing up to Tattle to offload all of their pent up frustration about the racism issues?? They keep pointing out that they see no problem with what happened but why aren’t we seeing the same sort of passionate defence of Reb’s actions in her own comments section? Just save yourself the extra “life admin” and use your existing social media profile to lecture everyone on what is and isn’t racist. Work smarter, not harder sheep!

Was just thinking how the Meldrums and iFam are quite similar... iFam, 3 girls, caused a tit storm when chris started messaging girls - yes branding etc have dried up but they have managed to return and have had a baby....

Meldrum, 3 girls, causes a tit storm with DLP and now again with current situation - silence just now but will no doubt return...baby 4 on the cards :unsure:
who will father the 4th child though? 'cause Lee's ball are useless now.... :m

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Unlikely- Pat had ✂

Reactions: 11

View attachment 17314
home schooling fail!!! -- has this uneducated person have a forum?

Reactions: 2

You very rarely see the Inghams doing any Ads nowadays and they have to vlog literally everyday with videos around 20 minutes long to keep their viewing numbers up to bring in the dollar. They get loads of gifts sent them from Ifam but they must have taken a massive hit with brands not working with them anymore. That is how it will be for the Melds. Brands will run a mile from any hint of association with racism.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.